SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 83 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 77 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:11 am

This is the look of two women who can't wait to GTF out of there IMO.

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:14 am

There were no tears, she is pathetic.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by oldmcdonald Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:15 am

Both dark dresses but imagining Bella’s is still classified as the darker of the 2

oldmcdonald

Female Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:19 am

I genuinely believe if it wasn't in Bella's contract she was automatically making the finale, I'd honestly have been surprised if it wasn't Irena and Izzy F2 after the way they said goodbye to each other at the rose ceremony.

I knew from the moment I saw Izzy with the alpacas she'd be one of my favourites, and she was. Hopefully we get to see her on BIP, and my hope still, her being Bachelorette 🤞🏼
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by oldmcdonald Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:24 am

Correct me if I’m wrong but Irena got “I’ve fallen in I’ve with ya” but Bella got “I’m definitely falling in love with you”?

oldmcdonald

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:27 am

oldmcdonald wrote:Correct me if I’m wrong but Irena got “I’ve fallen in I’ve with ya” but Bella got “I’m definitely falling in love with you”?

Correct
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:28 am

Goodbye Izzy (who I believe is the real F2) & Bec (why was there a rumour that Locky wanted to pick Bec over Bella? They had zero chemistry tonight).
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Episod14

Stats for tonight. Irena pulling ahead in episode gains over Bella. And fun fact, Izzy has had more followers in the last 15 minutes from when I took the data to closing down the page just now, than Bella.
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Screen84
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:30 am

Ohhhh so do you think we get a juicy Bella approaches Irena after the frc to say he told me he's in love with me??
I guess if only something so interesting would happen right laugh out loud laugh out loud
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by oldmcdonald Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:33 am

I was hoping he’d reject Irena then realise he couldn’t be with our her and run after her leaving Bella’s dumping till last laugh out loud

oldmcdonald

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:37 am

I’m watching a little behind but oh my that farewell scene with Bella after her hometown was 100% her home and away audition.
Her crying and copy cat of Laura was just too much.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by oldmcdonald Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:40 am

Not much of a lighting difference between these two photo but (on top of Bella wearing the darker dress) if I had to pick a lighting that looked earlier I would say Bella

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 5ecf4110

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 F0759110

Source: Tenplay

oldmcdonald

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:44 am

His farewell with Izzy was so sweet. I agree that she was possibly the true F2 and that they genuinely had feelings there.
I would love to see her as the next bachelorette.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 83 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 77 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
Cari
Bookworm
Sundy
AllAboutLove
Maddy
Dumb
LoveDovez
ideas_ideas
rosefun
limoncello
amylou