SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 45 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 38 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:40 pm

So sad for Jeannie. And she was almost eliminated last week but thankfully got a chance to continue and now this. sad Prayers she has a healthy recovery.

Looks like only one elimination tonight now. Guessing Chrishell or maybe Shai going to be tough now as they are all dancing well and the judges have their favorites. Please do great tonight Kait you can make a comeback after last week!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 8367-910 DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:54 pm

It must be so awful to have your competition cut short. I hope everything is fine and she can fully recover.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:08 pm

I'm sorry to hear about Jeannie. I really like her, and I hope that she makes a good recovery.

That means just one elimination for tonight. If I had to hazard a guess, it might be Skai, because her performances have been uneven. But really, it could be anyone. All of the remaining contestants have something to recommend them. The relay dances may play a huge factor since the members of each group will be ranked against each other.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:10 pm

Here we go. Happy Dancing! NO double elimination tonight due to Jeannie having surgery last night and had to leave the show.

Kaitlyn up first:

Dance: Jive

great dance. She did well. that was fun!

Judges: always so much content. great job. they say she can do everything they just want more passion to win this.

Scores: 8,9,8
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:14 pm

Carrie Ann is so annoying.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:18 pm

I loved how Kaitlyn focused on the performance as a whole instead of just the steps. She had a sense of relaxed fun. Bruno and Derek dinged her on her sharpness. I thought she was plenty sharp, but I take their point that she could work on finishing off her moves and extensions a bit more.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:20 pm

Nev:

Dance: Viennese waltz

Very nice. I though he was a bit stiff in place.. But he can win this no problem. Not his best dance but still great.

Judges: They love it minimal critiquing not perfect but very good.

Scores: 9,9,9
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:26 pm

Justina:

Dance: Samba

She is so spunky.  Love it great dance.  She had a great song to dance to.

Judges: Well they just love her. She is fun to watch.

Scores: 9,9,9
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:32 pm

Justina danced flat footed (glad Derek called that because I saw it tonight and have seen it before out of her) and gets all 9's while KB gets  2 8's's and a 9 and Derek was the one that gave her the 9...See where I'm going with this????? Not fair I tell you!!!! Bruno needs to get his nose out of Carrie Ann's, well I'll say case. lolol

I forgot to add that I love watching Justina dance..

Last edited by LoveDovez on Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : another thought)
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:36 pm

Nelly:

Dance: Rumba

He is doing great He really does try. very emotional.

Judges: they say he danced through his heart.

Scores: 7,7,7
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:43 pm

@LoveDovez I know. This is why this show looses my attention. Nev didn't deserve all 9's either.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@LoveDovez I know. This is why this show looses my attention. Nev didn't deserve all 9's either.

I totally agree with you @GuardianAngel. The judges stop it from being fun by being so unfair. I kinda go by Derek's votes because he's danced these dances for a living. The other two haven't.. Nev seemed to have an off night and it really showed. IMO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 45 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 38 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
SMH
mtnlvr55
George1218
jojo47
Billysmom