SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:00 pm

I had him at F2 earlier on after reading his backstory. I thought at the time good contestant to be broken hearted F2. When his IG became public, I was impressed.

He's a cutie! I hope the spoiler is true.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:31 am

Tayshia was just on JKL. He predicted her F4 is Ivan, Ben, Blake and Zac C. Predicts Ben is her F1.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:35 am

bluwavz wrote:Tayshia was just on JKL. He predicted her F4 is Ivan, Ben, Blake and Zac C. Predicts Ben is her F1.
Thanks for the update. If I recall correctly Jimmy predicted Hannah Ann for Peter and Jed for Hannah B. Based on Jimmy's track record I tend to believe him more than RS's prediction of Zac as F1 JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:10 pm

Ben’s the one guy in Tayshia’s F4 that can be 100% ruled out imo. SHV sleuthing has been pretty much foolproof over the years. The guy is always home in Venice & tagged at his gym or with friends. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:29 pm

@ReneeM thanks for clarifying Ben's whereabouts.

I like JKL and enjoy his predictions, but IMHO he's just like the rest of us. He gets spoilers, listen's apparently to his wife, and maybe goes buy gut feelings IDK. This season, there is very little solid info out there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:01 pm

Ok, I might be in the minority here... but I’m not really convinced Zac is F1. And I’m starting to wonder how much RS knows about this season. He first said the front runners were Brendan & Ivan then he  said she has no clear front runner. He changed his mind & said there isn’t a love story but Zac is who she chose. Now it could be because I’m having a hard time seeing her with him. but he seems to be all over the promos and he was shown a lot on Clare’s season. They might want to highlight Zac/Tayshia’s love story, but it’s interesting how prominent he is. And he could have had SHV’s with Tayshia, but he doesn’t seem that active on SM & it doesn’t look like he shows his whereabouts so it hard to tell if it does mean something or not. He very well could be F1 but as of right now I’m not sold on it.  Jmo

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:54 pm

bachfanforever123 wrote:Ok, I might be in the minority here... but I’m not really convinced Zac is F1. And I’m starting to wonder how much RS knows about this season. He first said the front runners were Brendan & Ivan then he  said she has no clear front runner. He changed his mind & said there isn’t a love story but Zac is who she chose. Now it could be because I’m having a hard time seeing her with him. but he seems to be all over the promos and he was shown a lot on Clare’s season. They might want to highlight Zac/Tayshia’s love story, but it’s interesting how prominent he is. And he could have had SHV’s with Tayshia, but he doesn’t seem that active on SM & it doesn’t look like he shows his whereabouts so it hard to tell if it does mean something or not. He very well could be F1 but as of right now I’m not sold on it.  Jmo
I think questioning RS' spoilers is very valid, he has not been very reliable in recent seasons. But the vibe I get is that if it's not Zac, it's no one, and I've always thought she picked someone. Ben as I've said is always accounted for, he's the one that I think anyone who sleuths can be definitive about. Ivan was my choice prior, but in the last week his follows moved me off him. He followed some hot single influencers that post really racy pics. That just doesn't give me engaged/in a serious relationship vibes. Also the timing of the follows. Ok he's quiet and could possibly be on a SHV, but then he'll follow a hot influencer. Then there's Brendan, in addition to being home on Halloween (during a possible SHV), people on reddit said that the day he posted with his niece in the snowstorm, his ex wife posted a pic of leaves from what looked like the same place Brendan was. I can't verify that but it tracks with my own observations about him and his ex wife. Then there's Zac. His whereabouts are hard to pin down, a few days after filming Tayshia followed this acoount that Zac was following from before filming. He's a huge sneakerhead, Tayshia afaik is not. & according to reddit, Tayshia followed and then quickly unfollowed this horse charity account in NJ a few days ago, then Zac just followed it. It's something to keep an eye on because RS isn't to be trusted blindly, but Zac's the most likely F1 as of right now imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:27 am

If Zaci s her final choice, will they last because they seem to have different lifestyles and I'm not sure he wants to be an influencer

Last edited by ule101 on Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:14 pm

Anyone want to guess who her dad was referring to when he said something to the effect that that man was wrong for Tayshia and she was making a mistake (two different outfits on Tayshia)?   

https://twitter.com/i/status/1324592589891203072

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:09 pm

@ReneeM thanks for making me immediately take Ivan out of the equation! laugh out loud

I too wouldn't have Zac as Tayshia's F1 but often times the quiet one post filming is the F1, so who knows.

@Norcalgal I'm not sure but I'll post some s/caps in the s/cap thread because there are v/o's which might answer your question.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:54 am

ReneeM wrote:
snip
Ben as I've said is always accounted for, he's the one that I think anyone who sleuths can be definitive about.
snip

For the same reason I expressed my opinion that Zac C was Tayshia's F1, I also think that Ben should be definitively out of the possible mix as F1. TBH I'd also be surprised if it was Brendan.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:46 pm

Still keeping track of Tayshia & her F4:

Ben’s been in Cali the whole time.

Ivan just posted he’s at his niece’s birthday party in Dallas.

Zac was running in NYC with a friend this morning.

Brendan posted TikToks with his niece & nephews yesterday, so he was home.

The last time Tayshia posted something real time (Thursday) she was in Nemacolin.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
KBiegs88
LoveDovez
cupcakes
Jane Austen
moviechicka