SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:48 pm

@Sensationalbachelorette I don't think there's anything at this point that definitively rules out Brendan, Ivan, or Zac. Tayshia's been to Nemacolin 3 weeks in a row, I don't think all those weeks were/are SHV's. The SHV might've been last week, or the week before that, or right now. We just need to wait for more information imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:04 pm

According to our rules we do not discuss politics. For sleuthing purposes, imo it's a valid observation. Responses going forward should only be opinions regarding to if it's enough information to think that he's not the F1.

Sensationalbachelorette wrote:Hello everyone. Im new to this, and I'm excited to start sleuthing! All right, so one of Tayshia's final four, Brenden Morais, posted an instagram story (now deleted) that showed him and his friends dressed up as Purge characters, and behind them it said "Keep America Great". Do you think that this shows his political affiliation, because Trumps slogan is "Make America Great Again"? He posted it days before the election, so perhaps he supports Trump. This is only one way of looking at it, he could just be having fun, and it's solely about a halloween costume. What do you think? I can't find anything else that shows which political party he supports. The reason why im bringing this up is because it seems like from Tayshia's instagram posts that she is a democrat. She also posts about BLM. I wouldn't think that Tayshia would choose someone that is a Trump supporter, but I could be totally wrong. Im really trying to weed out suitors that aren't her F1. It's so difficult because Reality Steve and other spoiler accounts haven't confirmed anything. Please know that i'm not posting this to say that what Brenden did was right or wrong, I really don't even like talking about politics, Im just curious if you think this is enough information to think that he's not F1.

Politics- Discussions involving politics are not allowed. Soliciting a particular party, mentioning a particular party in a positive or negative manner, advertising or trying to sway ones opinions between any parties is not allowed. BachandBachetteFans does not support any particular party.
Rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensationalbachelorette Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:08 pm

@ReneeM yes but waiting is the hard part LOL

Sensationalbachelorette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensationalbachelorette Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:35 pm

I found something that I think is interesting regarding Brenden on Reddit. According to reddit user ggannem, Brenden dated a woman named Chelsea, and last month Brenden liked two of her posts on instagram. The user thinks that Brenden is not her F1 because why would he like his Ex's pictures if he's happy with Tayshia. What do you guys think about this? If you would like to see it for yourself, you can find it in the "Spoiler Daily Discussion Thread Nov. 02, 2020". Also he's following multiple people name Chelsea, so I don't know which one is his ex (allegedly).

Sensationalbachelorette

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:53 pm

It's these 2 pics https://www.instagram.com/p/CF2IARzp-Pk/ & https://www.instagram.com/p/CGiJwz8ptq8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link. IMO the pics are innocuous enough (neither are sexy type pics) that the likes might mean nothing aside from she's an ex that he's stayed friendly with who popped up in his feed because he still follows her. At this point, I think every bit of proof pointing to or ruling out Brendan, Ivan, or Zac is confirmation bias. There's nothing solid yet. Jmo.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:11 am

I don't pay much attention to people who like posts, unless it's blatant like ette Aussie where the guy is buying Russian female followers, scantly dressed. We've seen so many times in the past family liking posts of those who ended up being F2.

We need more people in the world to be friendly with their ex's and think nothing of liking a SM post IMHO. For me there hasn't been anything pointing to the F1. Usually by this time we have SM pics leaked, we analyze body language and after filming we can keep track of their whereabouts and usually end up with a successful sleuthing season.

We don't have that, and very little to go by JMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensationalbachelorette Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:32 am

@ReneeM Thank you for providing those images. You're right about it not being sexy. I guess some girlfriends (perhaps this includes Tayshia) don't mind if their boyfriends likes their ex's social media posts.  I would, but hey im not Tayshia so it doesn't matter  Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f602
hmm... I wonder if Tayshia followers any of her exes. She doesn't follow JPJ, but I don't know her other exes...sigh

Sensationalbachelorette

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:44 pm

According to RS Tayshia’s F1 is Zac but they’re not engaged. F2 is Ben. Brendan is who she wanted but he leaves the show.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:51 pm

Well if RS spoiler is right and of course that’s still in question the ending sounds super messy.

He added Tayshia wanted Brendan but he left and she was pretty distraught about it. Plus his family didn’t show up at hometowns.  Zac was a lot more open than f2 Ben about being in love with her. He is hearing mix thing about where Tayshia and Zac stand. I like them both so hopefully they are happy even though it’s hard for me to see this as a match. We will see I guess.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:15 pm

The part of the spoiler I’m trusting is Zac is F1. I became convinced of it last night. Zac might not be the most active on SM but there are times, times that fit SHV’s like since Halloween where he’s completely radio silent. Not a follow, not a comment, not a like. He’s the only one that’s done that.

I also trust the Brendan part. I think it’s possible he’s either back with or working things out with his ex wife. She was back in Boston recently with some mutual friends of theirs, then she went private on IG on Halloween. & She liked his 2 most recent posts on IG.

He’s not sure of the status of Tayshia & Zac’s relationship, my opinion is that I think they’re happily together at this point. Who knows what their long term prospects are but as of right now, I’m not getting a vibe from either of them that their relationship is on the rocks.

All jmo.

Edit: I’m also interested to see if Brendan was the clear frontrunner as RS is intimating. He’s gone back & forth, this is now the 3rd time he’s changed tune regarding Tayshia having a frontrunner.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:26 pm

ReneeM wrote:The part of the spoiler I’m trusting is Zac is F1

I'm trusting that part as well - since I can't say exactly why I'll leave it that it's only my opinion but I've held that opinion since early September.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:26 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:The part of the spoiler I’m trusting is Zac is F1

I'm trusting that part as well - since I can't say exactly why I'll leave it that it's only my opinion but I've held that opinion since early September.

I heard he is F1 too but supposedly she wanted the Guy who was F3 , he took himself out and she picked Zac. I read Zac lives in NYC and some are saying they aren't together , IDK if it's true or not , guess we'll see. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
KBiegs88
LoveDovez
cupcakes
Jane Austen
moviechicka