SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:07 am

bachangel007 wrote:
HEA wrote:During the new teaser we can hear without seeing him.... I should have told her. And this is definitely Brendan’s voice. Imo

It sounds like Ben’s voice to me.

Maybe because it is during Ben segment? But it is possible since he didn’t tell her his feelings.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:08 am

notarose wrote:https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1216999/tayshias-in-tears-in-a-dramatic-new-bachelorette-promo
Dec 9 preview where Tayshia says “I could really see myself marrying him”
She is wearing the same dress/top as worn at her family date with Zac. I guess when Zac’s brother said she didn’t answer the question of where her relationship with Zac was in relation to the other guys, she said the above.

Dec 9 + today’s preview confirm.
This also fits with Tayshia’s answer to the husband material question on Ellen.

Good catch!
Dec 9 preview

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 B3359910

Today’s preview. Same vase in the background

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 12de7910

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:11 am

Ok possible new scenario after overanalyzing the promo & bloopers again. Maybe Ben doesn’t get eliminated and comes back. Maybe he doesn’t tell Tayshia he loves her on his HTD, but goes to her before the F4 RC to do it. 

This scene in the promo Tayshia’s saying to a producer “There’s a rose ceremony, what do I do with that?”
Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 30f7de10
source

The outfit matches this dress & the makeup doesn’t match when she’s hugging Brendan & crying so it’s gotta be for when Ben goes to profess his love imo
Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 5fb21b10
source

& I think these two dresses are the same
Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 D89cee10
source

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 05398e10
source

So those are the next 2 RC dresses. I just can’t figure out which one is F4 & which one is F3 to nail down Ben’s timeline.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:17 am

Somehow I see an uncomfortable tayshia with Zac family. Emotional for sure but not at ease.

So it is very possible that Brendan was her choice #1 after all. Or she was very nervous because she didn’t want to say the wrong things... especially difficult if she was also falling with Brendan.

The teaser says a story to me now

She wanted Brendan
Brendan couldn’t give a forever
She was heartbroken
Moment of clarity
Dad warned her to do not pick Zac as a rebound
Ben shows up at FRC, she rejected him, big cries
She picked zac but no proposal
After weeks of dating s and a couple of SHV, love is solidified and she is engaged with Zac

My scenario. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:41 am

HEA wrote:Somehow I see an uncomfortable tayshia with Zac family. Emotional for sure but not at ease.

So it is very possible that Brendan was her choice #1 after all. Or she was very nervous because she didn’t want to say the wrong things... especially difficult if she was also falling with Brendan.

The teaser says a story to me now

She wanted Brendan
Brendan couldn’t give a forever
She was heartbroken
Moment of clarity
Dad warned her to do not pick Zac as a rebound
Ben shows up at FRC, she rejected him, big cries
She picked zac but no proposal
After weeks of dating s and a couple of SHV, love is solidified and she is engaged with Zac

My scenario. Jmo

If she wanted Brendan that badly then why not just date him.
The show already has 1 proposal this season.
The edit has been showing the progression of Brendan’s anxiousness. She doesn’t need to pick anyone else if Brendan is her strongest connection because the Brendan storyline arc is all set for picking him if she wants to without an engagement should that need to happen for them to be together. All it would take is an in-depth conversation between the two of them. Partners need to be able to communicate.
This is very different from Des and Brooke.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:58 am

@notarose

Everything says she is with someone now, possibly engaged. Everything points to Zac direction iMO.

We saw this with Rachel and Peter... yet she married Bryan
We saw that with Des and Brooks.. yet she married Chris
We saw that with Frank... yet she accepted roberto’s proposal
We saw that with Ben and jojo... yet he proposed to Lauren

We know edits twist emotions. We know they can fall in love with multiple inside the bubble. They are conditioned for that. IMO

The question I have is... will she follow the same steps as the other leads or will she end up dating with no proposal to be sure it is true love and not a rebound?

My guts says she is with Zac and not Brendan. The only storyline I see with Brendan is not a happy ending.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:00 am

I am curious to know: IF RS had not said Brendan is the one she really wants, how many people would think so?

For me, their story kind of stalls. Could be editing, could be Brendan peaked too early.
She is attracted to him for sure, but I just don’t see he-is-what -she-always- wants from what’s been shown so far.

All Jmo.

Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:43 am

sdmom wrote:I am curious to know: IF RS had not said Brendan is the one she really wants, how  many people would think so?

For me, their story kind of stalls. Could be editing, could be Brendan peaked too early.
She is attracted to him for sure,  but I just don’t see he-is-what -she-always- wants from what’s been shown so far.

All Jmo.

Jmo.

I see no story with Brendan. I saw however she was fishing for a falling in love declaration from Brendan at after group lie detector. Repeating she liked liked him.

After the new teaser, I see another body language with Zac. I think she pulled back a bit. I felt her uncomfortable with his family.

However, I think she took a second chance.... didn’t we hear her say that in interviews. Was it Ashley I. Or someone else asking her something similar and she said yes?

Back to top Go down

Post by GGdarte Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:56 am

HEA wrote:That is definitely the goodbyes with Brendan... we can clearly see her Teary eyes and a tear is rolling. Imo

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 46b0e710

Couldn’t this just be Brendan consoling Tayshia? Not actually a goodbye?

GGdarte

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:15 am

GGdarte wrote:Couldn’t this just be Brendan consoling Tayshia? Not actually a goodbye?
Welcome! It definitely could be for another reason, not a goodbye. The reason I think it’s a goodbye is it matches with this pic of Brendan crying in an ITM. Both of them crying is what’s making me think it’s their breakup but if you have another theory feel free to share! 

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 208d2c10
X

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:03 am

GGdarte wrote:
HEA wrote:That is definitely the goodbyes with Brendan... we can clearly see her Teary eyes and a tear is rolling. Imo

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 46b0e710

Couldn’t this just be Brendan consoling Tayshia? Not actually a goodbye?

Welcomeparty!

Consoling like a departure of Ivan or Ben at a rose ceremony? Possibly.
But yes, Brendan crying in an ITM with what looks like the same outfit, looks to me a self elimination. Imo

Please, don’t be shy. Any ideas are welcome here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:48 am

The problem is that Brendan wears the same type of outfit pretty regularly so they are hard to distinguish, but I do agree, more than likely it is a goodbye.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
KBiegs88
LoveDovez
cupcakes
Jane Austen
moviechicka