SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:49 pm

I've been thinking a lot about the comment from Tayshia's dad from the previews:

"As your dad, it is my responsibility to look out for you" (paraphrased) I keep thinking why this was left in - it is definitely a reaction to one of the final men, IMHO. At first, I was thinking Brendan but now I'm certain it's Zac.

Zac is very sure of who he is and seems completely recovered from his addiction. But owning his past could set off a red flag to any parent. This is sad as I think he's a great example of what can happen through rehab. After all, haven't all of us made mistakes of some type - admittedly not as egregious as an addiction, but spending too much money, eating more than we need, driving over the speed limit, etc, are all forgiven.

Of the F4, what other man could her dad be referring to? Ben, a West Point grad and former Army guy? Nah - that would be too unAmerican. Brendan, previously married, cute and an ambiguous profession? Perhaps. Ivan is a freaking aeronautical engineer, can do math, can spell, calls his mother every Sunday night who asks him if he went to church! Not a chance Mr. Adams could be talking about Ivan.

So the ending will be interesting. Bottom line, Tayshia has a great group of men! Lucky girl!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:17 pm

@Norcalgal quite funny that F1 have statistically a bad meeting with the parents.. And I wonder why that is often the case.

Age could be a concern. 7 years difference. Maybe his dad is thinking he would want kids soon and that would stop his daughter career? Who knows.

Maybe also moving the other side of the country with no family around?

His past could also be a concern as a parent.

As you mentioned, Brendan, Ivan and Ben seems too perfect for being a concern

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:13 pm

JMO but I dont see what is so "too perfect" about Brandan? He's an aspiring model/influencer and divorcee. He fell out of love with his wife which may sound undramatic but is a red flag to me as I question if enough time has passed for him to learn to avoid making the same mistake again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:58 pm

IMO if a person fell out of love, a divorce is only a step at the end of the process. Painful but once all the “first without” done, the healing is largely done. And although I understand that maturity changes people, I always worry the “what if a person fell out of love every decades because this person change again”? I guess there is no certainty but still the idea bothers me, especially with potential kids

I hear him said 2 years since he divorced. (ETA Renee here sleuthed 3 years, re: his thread). I think a person knows if ready or not, the same way if a person gives butterflies or not., imo

I agree that putting him on a pedestal is OTT IMO.

I am attracted to his humble sweet personality (perception of what I see on my TV)  but he is not to be awarded perfect imo, most especially because we saw him 20 min total on TV.

One thing I am curious is she said she want someone to make her laugh (Ivan, pillow fights + toy horses with brendan)... a man (she said Zac &Ben are)... more depth (Zac, Brendan).

I don’t know who is Ben yet. I see a man with a major crush on Tayshia but I feel it is very superficial because I haven’t hear a conversation, just him saying compliments. Somehow I don’t see the reciprocity with Tayshia

Do we know who is the next 1-1? Zac or Ivan?

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:26 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@gurlbrit Just looked it up on Google maps - so picturesque. It looks like a great place to grow up - close enough to PHilly to take advantage of big city life but rural with lots of opportunities to get outside and play.

When hubster retired from the AF, MIL wanted us to buy a house in Haddonfield, hubster spent some of his childhood years living there (Hawthorn Ave, house no longer stands, McMansion built in it's place).  It's a very exclusive town, property taxes are outrageous (NJ has some of the highest property tax rates in the US).  It is a gorgeous little town and we frequently go there.  I don't think Zac lives in this part of NJ anymore though.

However, will keep an eye open. Unfortunately Clark is a very common surname.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:40 pm

Zac tweeted about watching Nelly perform on the AMA’s tonight.  Nelly performed right after Tayshia was on.

https://twitter.com/zacwclark/status/1330697489708699654?s=21

ETA: To me this says a lot. If Zac and Tayshia were already broken up or rocky, etc as RS has said he’s heard, I don’t think Zac would be watching Tayshia at the AMAs. IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:45 pm

Obviously things can be confirmation bias and interpreted to suit opinions we already hold, but imo, sleuthing doesn’t & hasn’t supported RS’ claims that Zac & Tayshia are rocky/broken up. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:52 am

I am kinda waiting for RS to eat crow once again Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:13 am

I am getting deja vu this season. DeAnna Ali and Des all "wanted" someone else, they all left. RS messed up for sure for Ali and Des can't recall his spoilers for DeAnna, but in those cases he was 100% sure Ali was single, and Des was engaged to Brooks.

For me spoilers are just out there to be use as a guide or info to keep handy but never confirmation of anything without proof. There isn't any proof right now for me on the status of Tayshia. JMO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah93 Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:17 pm

I thought that zac's tweet was too much of a giveaway!!!

Hannah93

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I am getting deja vu this season. DeAnna Ali and Des all "wanted" someone else, they all left. RS messed up for sure for Ali and Des can't recall his spoilers for DeAnna, but in those cases he was 100% sure Ali was single, and Des was engaged to Brooks.

For me spoilers are just out there to be use as a guide or info to keep handy but never confirmation of anything without proof. There isn't any proof right now for me on the status of Tayshia. JMO's.

From what I remember RS didn't do spoilers until Mesnick's season when he got the switcheroo, as Mesnick was a contestant on Deanna's season he wouldn't have spoiled it. I do know over on FORT one of the members went to the AFTR taping and came back and told the group that she chose Jesse.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:10 pm

I do see a lot of chemistry with Brendan but I also believe that Zac is edited and hidden.

I wonder if Brendan leaves at F4 but return later. That would explain why top 4 were not at MTA because something happened with the F4.

My theory is that during the absence , Tayshia built a stronger relationship with Zac and although drama tears will occur, she will pick Zac.

Maybe her top 2 were Brendan and Zac, but Brendan gone, she picked Ben as F2.

That Zac was her F1 all along, I am not sure but IMO in the end she had her “clarity moment “

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
KBiegs88
LoveDovez
cupcakes
Jane Austen
moviechicka