SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:23 pm

@Hannah93 welcomeyall Hope you enjoy your stay!

@gurlbrit Of course! Thanks for the refresher! That's why I couldn't remember his spoilers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:15 pm

Tayshia might be on SHV right now that started on Friday I think.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:37 pm

Double post but if Tayshia is on a SHV (& idk for sure) that’s the Zac F1 confirmation. Ivan watched the Tyson fight at his place in Dallas last night. Ben’s been posting all day at home. & Brendan just posted, he’s in the New England area.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:29 pm

ReneeM wrote:Double post but if Tayshia is on a SHV (& idk for sure) that’s the Zac F1 confirmation. Ivan watched the Tyson fight at his place in Dallas last night. Ben’s been posting all day at home. & Brendan just posted, he’s in the New England area.

And MIA with Tayshia and Zac ?

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:02 pm

@HEA  Tayshia posted a giggly IG story last night with board games and a fireplace. The fireplace is different from the one in her apartment and she hasn’t posted or been tagged with any family or friends in real time from Friday until now. Zac was with his family on thanksgiving day but nothing since then so he hasn’t been accounted for from Friday on either. & when she was in Nemacolin seemingly on a SHV on Halloween, she posted board games & Zac was the only guy in her F4 unaccounted for as well.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:17 pm

ReneeM wrote:@HEA  Tayshia posted a giggly IG story last night with board games and a fireplace. The fireplace is different from the one in her apartment and she hasn’t posted or been tagged with any family or friends in real time from Friday until now. Zac was with his family on thanksgiving day but nothing since then so he hasn’t been accounted for from Friday on either. & when she was in Nemacolin seemingly on a SHV on Halloween, she posted board games & Zac was the only guy in her F4 unaccounted for as well.

I would love for Tayshia and Zac to be together and happy, engagement or not. This is promising. And also... RS would be proven wrong again, which I get a minor sense of pleasure about.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:02 pm

@ReneeM thumbsup Thanks for keeping tabs on everyone. That's great news and very encouraging for a happy ending! Fingers crossed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:46 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@ReneeM thumbsup Thanks for keeping tabs on everyone. That's great news and very encouraging for a happy ending! Fingers crossed.

Yes. At this point, I only want a successful happy ending. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:47 am

@ReneeM

Thanks. I hope you are right!

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:30 pm

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode when Zac tells her about his struggles with addiction. I hope it's a real as the date with Ivan.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:41 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Looking forward to tomorrow's episode when Zac tells her about his struggles with addiction. I hope it's a real as the date with Ivan.
Both Brendan and Ivan’s 1-1’s had substantial convos. Tayshia has been doing great at making the guys comfortable and sharing. I think it’s her superpower Smiley

And TG she didn’t do the toddler jump Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:38 pm

Tayshia is a stellar Bachelorette. Regardless of the RL outcome, she performs this role very well, and I'm here for her!

Agree about the "substantial convos" and I hope we see more of those

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
KBiegs88
LoveDovez
cupcakes
Jane Austen
moviechicka