SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:52 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:Zac started following a hair stylist in California

Ha ha :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:44 pm

HEA wrote:

The hair stylist worked on the show this summer it appears. He has pictures from Palm Springs on IG from when they were filming and he follows a big chunk of this season’s cast.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:56 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
HEA wrote:

The hair stylist worked on the show this summer it appears. He has pictures from Palm Springs on IG from when they were filming and he follows a big chunk of this season’s cast.

I don’t think the guys saw her that often uh? I mean which guy needs a haircut that often? scratch cheeky
But thanks for the info. Seems he was close to the crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:28 pm

ATFR is coming up soon. The final guys will be dressed by production. I’m assuming Cary will dress them like he did Tyler last Bachelorette season. I think they are also groomed by whoever is in charge of that as well. It’s probably something they need to discuss and plan for.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:58 pm

I am curious...

1. Who believe we shall see another Des/Brook scenario?
2. Who believe that the all drama is all about Zac and her father not accepting him?
3. Who believe in zac dumped and she is with Brendan now
4. Who believe she is with nobody
5. Who believe she is with Ben
6. Who believe she is with Zac

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:12 pm

HEA wrote:I am curious...

2. Who believe that the all drama is all about Zac and her father not accepting him?

For whatever reason, they could be editing out the strength of Tayshia & Brendan’s relationship, but I’m not seeing Tayshia even nearly as emotionally invested in Brendan as we saw with Des & Brooks. & if she does profess her love for Brendan as he’s leaving like Des did with Brooks, it wouldn’t make sense imo to edit out their connection. Therefore I don’t think we’re gonna see a Des/Brooks.

Tayshia’s dad being wary of Zac makes a ton of sense, it’s understandable. But last season everyone assumed that Madi was gonna be the girl Peter’s mom loved & wanted him to pick and it ended up being Hannah Ann and everybody was super shocked. I think it’s possible Tayshia’s dad is speaking generally about protecting her from making a mistake, wanting to know the specifics of her feelings for each of her F2, trying to convince her it’s ok to date instead of getting engaged, rather than disliking a specific guy.

I don’t think she’s with Brendan at all.

20% of me thinks she might be single.

I ruled out Ben a long time ago. Sleuthing definitively rules out Ben. I’m shocked anyone thinks she could be with Ben tbh.

80% of me thinks she’s still with Zac.

All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:09 pm

I don’t know who she ended up picking. If she picks Zac then what is the shocking twist that happened? That she wanted Brendan but he left? That doesn’t make sense because Brendan is so hidden right now. I agree with Renee that this isn’t Des & Brooks which was played up by TPTB to the hilt. My inkling is TPTB are currently playing up the Zac spoiler. I think it’s possible she somehow ended up with Brendan, but there isn’t enough to strongly support that right now. I think it’s either Zac or Brendan, wildcard would be Ivan if he leaves and comes back but I kind of doubt that scenario.  

Hopefully, the preview at the end of Tues’s episode will give us a better idea. Right now everything is about Zac, especially with the latest preview today. I’m not quite sure I’m buying it.

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:29 pm

My opinion is Brendan is her F1 and was always her F1 and she was never with anyone else. I don't see Tayshia pulling a switcheroo.laugh out loud
I listed my reasons before based on her interviews and SM activity.
So right now that's my pic. Looking forward to seeing how everything plays out.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:37 pm

I have no idea, but if I had to guess, I would say I think she broke up with Zac during a SHV and is talking to Brendan. There’s a few sources saying or implying she’s not with the guy she picked (RS, notskinntnotfat, the Reddit insider). I know Zac is super secure, but I still think bringing Brendan up or posting the kiss gif is asking for trouble in a new relationship. And I think it’s weird to not post a pic of a 1-on-1 with her F1 on IG, especially if it’s just a regular spoiled season and it was coming off of a romantic SHV and she already had posted Brendan’s. Plus, Rachel’s comments and Tayshia’s “no one will see it coming”. It would also explain to me why Brendan’s presence is being played down (kind of like Chris). Or why Ben was allowed to do a podcast and say he doesn’t know how the season ends; it makes sense if he’s an irrelevant F2, like Drew or Kiptyn.

I could definitely see her just being with Zac though and me just being played/overthinking things. It’s hard for me to see a situation in which she’s completely single though, as Tayshia just seems too savvy for that.

All, IMO!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:41 pm

The reddit insider did not imply that T was single. She favored the comments that implied that the Zac relationship is more of a friendship and that they are on good terms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:46 pm

It’s certainly up for debate as many people reading her comment did think she implying she was single.

She responded “ Both of these are good takes.” to “if she's single, I could see her hiding it and pretend she is still working things out with Zac. So the only answer is really, she's "with Zac"”

She responded “Yes” to “I feel that after Zac was watching the AMA, even if they are not together there are no hard feelings. So even if she is single (which Would make me sad as someone watching a show about finding a partner), I thing they are all good.”

There were many, many comments that just talked about Zac/Tayshia being together, so the fact that she chose to endorse the two that brought up the possibility she is single is interesting. I understand that others might have a different interpretation.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:54 pm

quietpal wrote:

My opinion is Brendan is her F1 and was always her F1 and she was never with anyone else. I don't see Tayshia pulling a switcheroo.laugh out loud
I listed my reasons before based on her interviews and SM activity.
So right now that's my pic. Looking forward to seeing how everything plays out.
Do you have any thoughts on what the big drama at the end is?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
KBiegs88
LoveDovez
cupcakes
Jane Austen
moviechicka