SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:27 pm

So is Brendan still the one Tayshia really , always, truly wants?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:32 pm

Wow, I feel like "Ben is F2" was the the one part of the spoilers that no one questioned! I'm actually shocked.

I still think Zac is F1 because of the sleuthing, but who knows, maybe Brendan is F1 and we've all been fooled laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:34 pm

@Hawaii Girl refresh my memory please. Did any “insider” claim Ben is F2?

I remember reading somewhere that Ben said he doesn’t know who Tayshia picked and that sounded strange to me at that time. I mean, if he’s f2, his could he not know?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:37 pm

Well, that's interesting. This is why I'm just going to watch it all play out. Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15331

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:38 pm

sdmom wrote:@Hawaii Girl refresh my memory please. Did any “insider” claim Ben is F2?

I remember reading somewhere that Ben said he doesn’t know who Tayshia picked and that sounded strange to me at that time. I mean, if he’s f2, his could he not know?
I'm pretty sure that Reddit insider did say that Ben was F2, but people figured out that it's someone who's probably connected to Bennett in some way since they knew what room he was in and mostly responded to comments about him. I think that they did have information up until this rose ceremony, but anything they say from F4 onwards is just them repeating rumors IMO.

The thing with Ben is that we had so many things pointing to him being F2. While filming was going on, two spoiler accounts said that they heard he was in the F3. Then one of them (this was the same account that spoiled the Clare/Tayshia switch on Reddit) said they heard he was in the F2. Someone on Reddit who knows him said he was telling people he's F2; RS said that Ben's sister was telling people he was F2. So I can't believe he's F4, especially over Ivan! (I personally really like Ivan, but she's not into him at all IMO) I do wonder if Ben comes back at some point after being eliminated. I guess we can't rule anything out now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:40 pm

Zac is the only constant in both the previous and current spoilers, so that could indicate F1 position. Not to mention sleuthing possible SH visits post show.

That said, wouldn’t it be incredible if Ivan is the F1 dark horse? That would be such a pleasant surprise!

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:41 pm

Aria wrote:^^ I think she was actually referring to Joe and Natasha when she said “I haven’t told them anything”, because Joe responded with “and we’re supposed to be friends!” Every lead tells their family (even Peter, who was very tight-lipped) so I’m sure they know.
I watched it back and I think she's talking about her family not knowing based on the previous question about who her parents would pick.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:45 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Wow, I feel like "Ben is F2" was the the one part of the spoilers that no one questioned! I'm actually shocked.

I still think Zac is F1 because of the sleuthing, but who knows, maybe Brendan is F1 and we've all been fooled lol

IF that’s the case, then I will stop sleuthing! Lol

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:48 pm

Alternatively, maybe Tayshia chose no one. That wouldn’t take away from this season. She’s a fantastic Bachelorette!

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:49 pm

Everything that I've seen up until this point hasn't shown me that Brendan wants to leave. Yeah, RS doesn't know squat. laugh out loud

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:21 pm

What if Ivan is eliminated at F3, maybe even during the day time portion of the FS date, and Ben then comes back and is able to share with Tayshia all these love letters he’s written her.  She invites him back.  Brendan self-eliminates around this time, leaving Ben/Zac as F2.  This might explain Zac saying “I can’t...” in the mid-season preview and would leave intact RS’s spoiler that Brendan self-eliminates and Ben/Zac are F2.  I’m guessing here that RS got some of the original spoiler correct, as the odds don’t favor that he got 100% wrong.  All IMO

ETA: just looked back and I think Zac said “I can’t” when he was crying in this past episode. Same color t-shirt as in the mid season preview. Still I think the overall scenario of Ben coming back could still be true.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:34 pm

This is when I miss reading the non-spoiler threads. Those posters are not influenced by any spoilers so their views are more objective which I just can’t remain at this point.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
KBiegs88
LoveDovez
cupcakes
Jane Austen
moviechicka