SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gurlbrit Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:25 am

ReneeM wrote:@GuardianAngel I think if Tayshia was really in Jersey, it’s not a sanctioned SHV. It would be a case of she just tried to be sneaky and go see her man on the low. Jmo.

Newark International is literally just across the Hudson River from NYC.  It's classified as a NY Area airport. So wouldn't be surprised if she flew in there especially if as the poster above said Zac's sister lives in Northern NJ.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Topazgold Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:41 am

@ReneeM do you think there’s any chance they pre-taped the ATFR in NYC as Dale & Clare were in town this weekend as well. Plus with Christmas 3 days after Tayshias finale, when exactly would they have the ATFR, not to mention we’re going into Matt’s season.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:04 am

@Topazgold I don’t think so, as there would be inadequate Covid precautions in that scenario.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:07 am

mbl wrote:In the scenario where they got engaged over Thanksgiving weekend (when we saw the possible engagement ring) that was 2 weeks ago, so it was time for another SHV this past weekend. If the Thanksgiving weekend SHV was in California, it’s possible that they had a little celebration with her family then. This past weekend might have been a joint celebration of their engagement with Zac’s parent’s anniversary.  Zac’s sister lives in Northern NJ so perhaps they stayed there. All IMO
With regards to the bolded, Tayshia said on her podcast that her parents know nothing about the ending and they're trying to figure things out as they watch.
Because of that, I don't think she would tell them now before the finale. I think she's keeping a tight lip until the end.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:12 am

@mbl true but it didn’t seem to stop them at La Quinta where we no no one quarantined for 2 weeks

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:18 pm

@Topazgold Idk honestly. But if they did pre tape ATFR, I would think Tayshia would be travelling with a producer. The person who posted on reddit said she was alone. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:51 pm

mbl wrote:In the scenario where they got engaged over Thanksgiving weekend (when we saw the possible engagement ring) that was 2 weeks ago, so it was time for another SHV this past weekend. If the Thanksgiving weekend SHV was in California, it’s possible that they had a little celebration with her family then. This past weekend might have been a joint celebration of their engagement with Zac’s parent’s anniversary.  Zac’s sister lives in Northern NJ so perhaps they stayed there. All IMO

We are on the same page.  :yes:

quietpal wrote:
With regards to the bolded, Tayshia said on her podcast that her parents know nothing about the ending and they're trying to figure things out as they watch.
Because of that, I don't think she would tell them now before the finale. I think she's keeping a tight lip until the end.

She can also lies.... somehow I have a hard time she would hide who she picked to her dad.... especially when she took the time to say in interviews that her dad always has a negative reaction at first, but  then change his mind once he knows the person (not verbatim, article posted in SM thread). And this as it is suspected that her dad was strongly against Zac...

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:01 pm

^^ I think she was actually referring to Joe and Natasha when she said “I haven’t told them anything”, because Joe responded with “and we’re supposed to be friends!” Every lead tells their family (even Peter, who was very tight-lipped) so I’m sure they know.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:39 pm

Aria wrote:^^ I think she was actually referring to Joe and Natasha when she said “I haven’t told them anything”, because Joe responded with “and we’re supposed to be friends!” Every lead tells their family (even Peter, who was very tight-lipped) so I’m sure they know.

That makes more sense. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:03 pm

RS is updating his spoilers in the next 30 min! https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/1338559434533040130?s=21
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:05 pm

I bet you it's Brendan's Family WAS there or she's engaged to Zac, Heck maybe even both laugh out loud imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:24 pm

Credit to Reality Steve for the spoilers:

-A MAJOR SPOILER CORRECTION heading into tomorrow’s nights hometown dates:

1. I reported at the beginning of the season that Brendan’s family doesn’t show for the hometowns and that he self eliminates at either #4 or #3. It’s his PARENTS that don’t show. His brother and sister in law show up. And I believe his niece as well.

2. Brendan doesn’t self eliminate at #4 because Ben gets eliminated tomorrow night at the hometown dates rose ceremony. Your final 3 this season are Ivan, Zac, and Brendan.

3. Which then means that the final two I originally reported this season, Ben and Zac, does not happen.

So yeah, at this point, if I can find out anything in the next week, I’ll try and report that, but as for Brendan self eliminating, I don’t know. Maybe it happens. I just don’t know with any confidence at this point if it does. There’s a lot to go over in terms of where we go from here but give me tonight to get everything together, gather the info that I do have, and I will tell you tomorrow what I have going forward. But as for the end result this season, at this point, it’s anybody’s guess. I do not know for sure what happens as of now.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
KBiegs88
LoveDovez
cupcakes
Jane Austen
moviechicka