SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:57 pm

ReneeM wrote:The pic is old. I’ve seen it before on Zac or one of his family members’ page.

Definitely an old pic from last year

His mom posted December 22, 2019. Same hat, same outfit

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:17 pm

We are not concerned about the hate on SM as part of a conversation in our topics. This can be mentioned in passing as an information piece added to a post example she is getting bashed on SM, or SM is not kind, Majority of SM posts are negative, There is a lot of support on SM etc

Some of these comments have been let go however when we discuss what the SM poster's are saying in detail, we are crossing a line because it is borderline against the rules.

There were delicate posts making reference to what certain people on SM believe. Whether they are general statements or factual statements, when posted here,  they tend to only insult others which is not tolerated. We are a forum of inclusion and we do not post opinions singling out certain cultures in a negative manner. Posts have been deleted.

Any posts with reference to mocking race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, colour, sexual orientation, or religion will be deleted.

RULES

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:31 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
mbl wrote:@gurlbrit snipped

I know, my former co-worker has worked for the company since it's inception.  I didn't want to bring the family finances into this discussion though.

Thank you for your sensitivity. We easily forget that it's the contestant, not the family, that signs up for the scrutiny. I can't help but feel that his family has enabled Zac's addition recovery business and I salute them for that.

To be honest I had contacted GA earlier because I knew about the family business and asked her advice. It was on her advice that I didn't bring this up.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:46 pm

@GuardianAngel Duly noted

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:18 pm

Do you guys think they would show Clare and Dale today??  Maybe tell us the current status of that relationship..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:22 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:Do you guys think they would show Clare and Dale today??  Maybe tell us the current status of that relationship..
I hope not. & that’s not shade to them but we already got their update. Tonight should be about Tayshia & the men left. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:33 pm

Tayshia shared a story.
Does it look like she’s still at the rental?
She’s seems very happy and excited

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:40 pm

sdmom wrote:Tayshia shared a story.
I saw it... she looked so happy.   I am happy...  Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 1710264613

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:42 pm

Have she always put #goodtrouble on her Instagram?

This is what she called zac no?

ETA... I know it is also a BLM reference :gotcha:

https://www.instagram.com/tayshia/

Last edited by HEA on Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:42 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:
sdmom wrote:Tayshia shared a story.
I saw it... she looked so happy.   I am happy...  Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 1710264613

I didn’t hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:43 pm

@HEA She's always had that. That is quoting the great John Lewis who coined the phrase Good Trouble.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@HEA She's always had that. That is quoting the great John Lewis who coined the phrase Good Trouble.

Yes. I just realized that she is involved in BLM. Thanks! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
KBiegs88
LoveDovez
cupcakes
Jane Austen
moviechicka