SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 23 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Zaynab Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:21 am

By that promo, the scene with tayshia and zac on the couch she did not look that into him when he was confessing his feelings.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:25 am

Last edited by frajosfanofchris on Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing IG)

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:28 am

Tayshia has commented on Clare Ig congratulating her. It was sweet. Clare supported tayshia to be the bachelorette after Colton season. I support both of them.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:06 am

https://youtu.be/5w9pEaoacaQ
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:45 am

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1324724265149730816?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:47 pm

@frajosfanofchris I tried to fix your post but for some reason it won't embed. The link does work so if anyone wants to look at it, they can view it.

I like the Good News Post, basically what I said last night!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:42 pm

I just like to say i listened to viall files with sharleen and nick said how he'd talked to clare about dale and stuff but in his podcast on BP he acted like he didn't know the outcome. I thought it was funny when he knew all along, i really feel like its hard for them to stay unspoiled. As nick even brought up it not working for tayshia on his own.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:33 pm

@GuardianAngel I tried fixing it but I don't know put it on embed then I put a link.

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:21 pm

@frajosfanofchris no worries. I tried doing it a manual way and it still doesn't work. Strange. It's all good.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:42 pm

Cute message from Joseph to Clare

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHRHH2iFOXZ/?igshid=14cbtf6rd09j0 

For some reason my ig link won’t work to show pic and comment 

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:51 pm

@Zaynab When did Nick bring up it not working for Tayshia? Thx

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:37 pm

@mbl he was just talking about the outcome for Clare and that if she ends up with the only relationship out of this and Rachel and Juliet said that’s the rumor. RS doesn’t know the status and zac and tayshia just that they didn’t get engaged. I was mostly pointing out how on bp last weeK he acted as though he didn’t know if Clare and dale were still together but on his Viall files he said he talked to Clare about dale and stuff. I hope it works out for tayshia too she was supportive of Clare in Clare’s recent post.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel