SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 24 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mbl Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:21 am

@Zaynab Thanks for explaining. I’m a fan of Zac from what we know of him so far so I hope it works out for them.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:40 am

Adding this post from the F1-F4 thread here as well. Thanks for the info @frajosfanofchris. Smiley

frajosfanofchris wrote:Tayshia will be on Live with Kelly and Ryan tomorrow! I’m assuming also GMA too!

And she’s going to be on Breakfast Television Toronto tomorrow too!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 1f49c

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 8367-910 Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 I_got_13 Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:37 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:15 pm

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:11 pm

She's very upbeat in the BT clip. I noticed at one point she mentions opposites attract which sounded positive but at the end when asked if she was happy, she hesitated for a split second, and looked up as if thinking, the gesture she made with her head and shoulder was more of a sure yeah I'm happy, rather than a confident Yes I'm Happy!

Hmmm interesting body language IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She's very upbeat in the BT clip. I noticed at one point she mentions opposites attract which sounded positive but at the end when asked if she was happy, she hesitated for a split second, and looked up as if thinking, the gesture she made with her head and shoulder was more of a sure yeah I'm happy, rather than a confident Yes I'm Happy!

Hmmm interesting body language IMHO.
It’s possible she didn’t know if she was allowed to answer.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:53 pm

@GuardianAngel I read the hesitation differently - yes she is happy but guarded about telling too much. And I do believe she can be happy and have left without making a commitment to someone. For example, she is happy she did it, she is happy with the paycheck, she is happy with the opportunities as a result, etc. I can't wait to see the guys reactions when she walks in - and I don't believe race is going to factor into her final decisions.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:05 pm

https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-tayshia-adams-says-she-fell-in-love-with-multiple-men-exclusive-156022

"I didn't know it was possible to fall in love with multiple people," she added. "But when you just really lean into the journey and really be vulnerable, you never know what can happen. And it happened to me."
Tayshia admitted that she says "I love you" during her season "multiple times" and even dons a wedding dress at one point -- but she played coy when asked if she's currently in love or engaged, saying only, "possibly!"”

ETA:

"I looked at them when they were first released for Clare, so that was months ago," she recalled. "Because of quarantine, everything got moved back. But I did not look them up after that, and I was really happy I didn't because I didn't really know what I was walking into. I had forgotten about everybody at that point."”

https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-tayshia-adams-talks-new-contestants-and-looking-up-clares-men-before-filming-exclusive?amp=

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:20 pm

https://youtu.be/vvJrHAT9TYA

https://youtu.be/a95tDkHatnE
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:08 pm

There’s more in the link
https://www.glamour.com/story/tayshia-adams-on-being-the-bachelorette/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Let’s get right to it: Did you fall in love?
Tayshia Adams: You’ll just have to wait and see! [Laughs.]
Are you happy? Give us a little bit more about what we can expect. 
Well, I am happy, and it could be because I can finally say I’m the Bachelorette. It’s been a while until I’d be able to say that, so yeah, I’m a happy girl!
So it was worth it?
I got out of the journey what I wanted, so yes.
What did you want going into it?
Just to make—just to grow and be vulnerable and to learn. [Laughs.] And that’s all I’m going to give you!

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:24 pm

When they asked the second time in the BT video if Tayshia was “really happy” I unfortunately didn’t get the sense that she is.

Has Tayshia ever mentioned if she’d be willing to move for love?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:12 am

Just to note in the glamour interview tayshia says she’s talked to Clare since she finished filming.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel