SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 36 of 61 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 48 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:36 am

Tayshia Adams talks telling Zac she loves him on The Bachelorette, Bennett's return and more on Ellen

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9033721/Tayshia-Adams-talks-telling-Zac-loves-Bachelorette-Bennetts-return-Ellen.html

https://headlineplanet.com/home/2020/12/09/leslie-odom-jr-chats-performs-tayshia-adams-talks-the-bachelorette-on-ellen-degeneres-show-watch-now/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:56 pm

Tayshia didn’t put anything up on her IG about Ben’s 1-1 date. So, the only 1-1 date she featured on her page is Brendan with 2 photos from that date. I believe others have said she featured Zac and Ivan in her stories. Very suspicious if Zac is who she’s with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:21 pm

Here’s Tayshia on Ellen. Interesting that on best kisser she says Brendan after first saying Blake, then Zac and Ben. When Ellen calls her out on saying Zac as future husband material she is shaking her head as in a no.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:10 pm

yes
GuardianAngel wrote:@2observe handwave Hope you are well. Nice to see you.
handwave Still hanging in there. Hope you are well also yes
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:22 pm

I think Tayshia is trying hard not to give away too much in her interviews/social media. It's refreshing after other leads have given away the ends to their seasons. I also think that if she did pick Zac, he has the maturity to understand that her job is to mislead. He won't care that she mentioned there were other good kissers. JMO.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:30 pm

@gabriele if my memory serves correct she’s has not posted Ben or Zac on IG our of the F4

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:41 pm

Topazgold wrote:@gabriele if my memory serves correct she’s has not posted Ben or Zac on IG our of the F4

She did with Ben. You need to slide the multiple pics

Zac... she edited his label on the group date pic... does that count? I checked and the same official pic has it.

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:47 pm

@HEA yes, the group shots have Ben & one with Zac. I was thinking the original post meant just Ben and/or Zac pictured alone with Tayshia 🙂

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:30 pm

https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-tayshia-adams-addresses-apparent-engagement-ring-reveals-which-guy-is-husband-material

Tayshia surprised fans when she sported a ring on that finger on her Instagram Story on Dec. 1. The ring has since disappeared from her finger.

"All I have to say is I’m just a girl... if I want to drink my coffee with some diamonds on, I can do that," Tayshia told Ellen. "I like to wear diamonds all the time!"

Given she didn't deny it's a diamond ring, is it possible Tayshia got engaged during her SHV?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:32 pm

@ElonM I think everything’s possible. Including that she might’ve been engaged this whole time.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:39 am

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1337041706966020103?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:54 am

RS seems to really Hate Tayshia for some weird reason. I find this completely uncool on both him and the ex's parts especially considering Tayisha just stood up for him to enews. laugh out loud.

imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 61 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 48 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel