SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 37 of 61 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 49 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:05 am

Tayshia Adams' Ex-Husband Breaks His Silence on Their Divorce and Cheating

https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1217226/tayshia-adams-ex-husband-breaks-his-silence-on-their-divorce-and-cheating

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Diana Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:09 am

I am actually fuming reading the recap. This man is basically blaming T for him cheating and say she made more mistakes than him without actually saying anything that would equal that basically that she is lazy and they weren't very intimate. None of that justifies him cheating on her. Man, I am so grossed out. JMO

also I can't at “She called me a cheater but she’s dating 25 guys at the same time” rofl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:25 am

While I get not liking having private things brought out on national TV, he's trying to downplay what he did by criticizing Tayshia. Being unfaithful isn't a small mistake, imo. Not impressed. no no

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:32 am

Tayshia's ex was doing so good being quiet. smh.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:40 am

Just finished listening to this nonsense. 30 minutes of my life I’m never getting back. My thoughts are Tayshia has said the main reason her marriage broke up was due to infidelity and other things. She has never said it was only because he cheated but there were other things that contributed.

Does he (this ex) really think the public/his potential clients are just going to ignore this interview and things are going to settle down? And him blaming Tayshia for stepping out/cheating cause she was lazy, not affectionate made him realize he didn’t want her to be the mother to their kids!?!? Talk about transference. He was looking for smoke but he’s about to get burned in this firestorm he created coming his way.

IMO he comes off as bitter and looking for publicity cause NO ONE was thinking about him

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:16 am

Topazgold wrote:Just finished listening to this nonsense. 30 minutes of my life I’m never getting back.  My thoughts are Tayshia has said the main reason her marriage broke up was due to infidelity and other things. She has never said it was only because he cheated but there were other things that contributed.

Does he (this ex) really think the public/his potential clients are just going to ignore this interview and things are going to settle down? And him blaming Tayshia for stepping out/cheating cause she was lazy, not affectionate made him realize he didn’t want her to be the mother to their kids!?!? Talk about transference.  He was looking for smoke but he’s about to get burned in this firestorm he created coming his way.

IMO he comes off as bitter and looking for publicity cause NO ONE was thinking about him

I think it is pride and revenge. She publicly said on national tv he was a cheater. He should have just be quiet and explained to his entourage whatever the excuses he wanted. Doing an interview will make it worse. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:21 am

He said, she said usually never ends well for either party.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:25 am

Norcalgal wrote:He said, she said usually never ends well for either party.

Agree. Here she was in a difficult position to explain why trust is utmost important and cheating not négociable. There was not many ways to say it. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:36 am

@Norcalgal, @HEA and in this case there are more than two people involved. When it comes to marriage, now we’re talking about families. Josh is about to learn the meaning of “you reap what you sow”.

Last edited by Topazgold on Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:41 am

Norcalgal wrote:He said, she said usually never ends well for either party.
It wasn’t even he said, she said, more like ”yeah I did it, but just one time, and I apologized, and it was her own fault anyway”.

I bet even at twelve, Zac came up with something better after French kissing that girl at the bowling alley. laugh out loud
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:55 am

Diana wrote:RS seems to really Hate Tayshia for some weird reason. I find this completely uncool on both him and the ex's parts especially considering Tayisha just stood up for him to enews. laugh out loud.

imo
This is just another reason why his spoilers re: Tayshia’s season should’ve been questioned from the jump. He hates Tayshia, has for years, and is always inclined to believe anything negative about her. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:12 am

ReneeM wrote:
Diana wrote:RS seems to really Hate Tayshia for some weird reason. I find this completely uncool on both him and the ex's parts especially considering Tayisha just stood up for him to enews. laugh out loud.

imo
This is just another reason why his spoilers re: Tayshia’s season should’ve been questioned from the jump. He hates Tayshia, has for years, and is always inclined to believe anything negative about her. Jmo.

Years? I thought tayshia was only last year with Colton? Any idea why he hates her?

ETA... must be years as we had Peter after.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 61 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 49 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel