SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 38 of 61 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 49 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:27 pm

I could tell the ex was an a-hole just from looking at his IG which is one of the many reasons I dont think much of Tay. She has a crappy picker and I doubt it has changed from what I have seen of her in BN.
Anyway, I always expected him to come out like this to tell his side of the story. The only surprising thing is that I expected him to do this sooner. I had expected it as soon as Tay said the word "infidelity" on national tv.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:35 pm

Topazgold wrote:@HEA yes, the group shots have Ben & one with Zac. I was thinking the original post meant just Ben and/or Zac pictured alone  with Tayshia 🙂

Indeed.
IMO leads are closely monitored and they receive the pics they are allowed to post. Strategically, if Brendan is leaving dramatically (!), it is the producers best interest that the viewers fall in love with Brendan so his departure get more reaction effects. Plus I think she liked him a lot too. Fond memories.
JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:46 pm

During the Tuesday, December 8, episode, after Zac said he was falling in love with Tayshia, she surprised him by saying it back — something she stands by today.

“I’m there to, like, find my person. So, if it’s what I’m feeling, then I felt like, ‘Why not say it?’ But I will say, after I did tell him, my producers were like, ‘Whoops! Like, you shouldn’t have done that,'” she admitted on the talk show. “But whatever, it felt right.”

“All I have to say is I’m just a girl … if I want to drink my coffee with some diamonds on, I can do that,” Tayshia said with a laugh. “I like to wear diamonds all the time!”

While she didn’t explain any further, the Bachelor in Paradise alum did admit she’s elated with the way the show ended. “I’m a happy girl,” she told the comedian. “I’m really blessed.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/tayshia-adams-on-engagement-rumors-which-suitor-is-husband-material/

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:08 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1337457122687250434?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:34 pm

Chris Harrison on Featuring 'Sincere' BLM, Addiction & Suicide Conversations on 'The Bachelorette' (Exclusive)
https://www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-on-featuring-sincere-blm-addiction-suicide-conversations-on-the-bachelorette-157673

Chris Harrison Teases Rocky Ending for Tayshia Adams’ ‘Bachelorette’ Season

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/chris-harrison-teases-ending-for-tayshia-adams-on-bachelorette/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:06 pm

On the Us magazine link, in the video with CH, there is a scene with Tayshia & Brendan at night. Will be interesting to watch that. Tayshia dressed for a date and Brendan looking smiley.

Eta: Nevermind. It’s a scene from their old 1-1 date.

Last edited by gabriele on Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:25 pm

New delete scene

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:28 pm

gabriele wrote:On the Us magazine link, in the video with CH, there is a scene with Tayshia & Brendan at night. Will be interesting to watch that. Tayshia dressed for a date and Brendan looking smiley.

Also in the vid Chris says “with the ring buy”. Could someone verify whether I heard that correctly?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:48 pm

@gabriele That was from
Brendan’s 1-on-1 in Ep. 5

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:20 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:40 pm

mbl wrote:@gabriele That was from
Brendan’s 1-on-1 in Ep. 5
Thanks! Sneaky. They are using all old shots then for Brendan. I do think Brendan leaving may throw Tayshia for a loop.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:49 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:

Tayshia lives in Palm Springs?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 61 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 49 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel