SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 52 of 61 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by veg_out Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:00 pm

notarose wrote:
Both parents reminder her of her past hurt and although it comes from love and a desire to protect it also explains why it is the little voice in her own head throughout the season.

I agree with the bolded. In the shared clips, her dad tells Colton that he's skeptical of a proposal after six weeks. Could we see him cautioning Tayshia further given the whirlwind nature behind her time as lead? Will that influence her thinking and her ending? Do we know if her mom joins them?

Tayshia shared both with JoJo and in ITMs during the wedding date with Zac that she's done all of it before. Her anxiety early in the wedding photo date made me wonder if she's really ready for an engagement after less than 5 weeks of knowing her F1. Her conversation with dad will bring her conflict to a head, imo, and ground her in the post-show reality, making her evaluate her relationships–and her feelings–for depth and longevity in order to help her decide if she's ready for a proposal.

The FSDs might give us a clue about the FRC–I see Tayshia falling for Zac, but I suspect that they'll both pause to question if they built something that could survive post-bubble life or if they need more time before they try engagement given that they've both been married before. JMO.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by notarose Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:25 pm

veg_out wrote:
notarose wrote:
Both parents reminder her of her past hurt and although it comes from love and a desire to protect it also explains why it is the little voice in her own head throughout the season.

I agree with the bolded. In the shared clips, her dad tells Colton that he's skeptical of a proposal after six weeks. Could we see him cautioning Tayshia further given the whirlwind nature behind her time as lead? Will that influence her thinking and her ending? Do we know if her mom joins them?

Tayshia shared both with JoJo and in ITMs during the wedding date with Zac that she's done all of it before. Her anxiety early in the wedding photo date made me wonder if she's really ready for an engagement after less than 5 weeks of knowing her F1. Her conversation with dad will bring her conflict to a head, imo, and ground her in the post-show reality, making her evaluate her relationships–and her feelings–for depth and longevity in order to help her decide if she's ready for a proposal.

The FSDs might give us a clue about the FRC–I see Tayshia falling for Zac, but I suspect that they'll both pause to question if they built something that could survive post-bubble life or if they need more time before they try engagement given that they've both been married before. JMO.

Solid points.
Given that Tayshia has said her parents don’t know the ending and are following along with each epi has me thinking there is a reason for that decision. A reason I can come up with is that rather than tell her family why she made the decisions she did, she wants them to be there virtually and see what each man is about, how each treats her, what each relationship looks like, and then, with more information, better understand. I’m thinking she either did microwave a relationship or chose who she wanted but not who they thought she would pick.
Or something completely different Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 3806527698 My crystal ball is hazy.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:36 pm

^^ I think it was said it was her friends who didn’t know, not the parents ?

In the season trailer, dad says... “why him?”

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:35 pm

HEA wrote:^^ I think it was said it was her friends who didn’t know, not the parents ?

This particular statement from her father makes those assume off the bat that he is for sure talking about Zac. I mean when you think about it for sure because of what we know of Zac's past and Ivan seems so pure and innocent which of course he may be as we don't see any red flags with him. Ivan is wholesome. Still I wonder if he could be talking about Ben especially if he is still there. JMO and speculation.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:04 pm

@chasus71 we have footage of LFS card with zac.... footage with Ivan in black glitter outfit lying on bed, which is typically the LFD with rose petal on top.... but nothing with Ben. Only talking. So for me he came back, told her his love, she asked for time to process and instead of rejecting him on the spot, prods found Ann excellent drama idea to send Ben to the RC to be rejected again, officially again. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:12 pm

HEA wrote:@chasus71 we have footage of LFS card with zac.... footage with Ivan in black glitter outfit lying on bed, which is typically the LFD with rose petal on top.... but nothing with Ben. Only talking. So for me he came back, told her his love, she asked for time to process and instead of rejecting him on the spot, prods found Ann excellent drama idea to send Ben to the RC to be rejected again, officially again. Jmo

Thank you. This just all seems such a mess which I can see why they call it "drama". I guess we will see how it plays out beginning tomorrow.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:14 pm

HEA wrote:^^ I think it was said it was her friends who didn’t know, not the parents ?

I posted in another thread that I think she was talking about her parents not knowing anything based on a previous question someone asked her about who her parents would choose. So, I don't think they know IMO.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:42 pm

quietpal wrote:

I posted in another thread that I think she was talking about her parents not knowing anything based on a previous question someone asked her about who her parents would choose. So, I don't think they know IMO.

That would be an exception IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:59 pm

notarose wrote:snipped

Solid points.
Given that Tayshia has said her parents don’t know the ending and are following along with each epi has me thinking there is a reason for that decision. A reason I can come up with is that rather than tell her family why she made the decisions she did, she wants them to be there virtually and see what each man is about, how each treats her, what each relationship looks like, and then, with more information, better understand. I’m thinking she either did microwave a relationship or chose who she wanted but not who they thought she would pick.
Or something completely different Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 3806527698 My crystal ball is hazy.

I like the thought she didn't tell her parents because she wants them to see  how it all plays out and why she, hopefully, chose her F1. Your crystal ball has been amazing for many years, no worries. laugh out loud

Whoever Tayshia's dad is talking to might IMO be her F1. There is usually push back from the parents towards the F1. Then we see the lead in fact chooses that person.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:34 am

In that interview, what I gather was that she was asked hypothetically speaking who her parents would choose and she too answered hypothetically, I believe. I highly doubt that her parents and fam would not know the out come, especially by now. I believe she said her friends did not know and that they watch together but didn't question. her. JMO

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:47 am

IMHO she wouldn’t have said that her dad likes nobody but he warms up once he know the person (not verbatim). She remembers the conversation and how this will look like at the finale. JMO

I am not sure I remember any lead saying his or her parents didn’t know. question

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:15 am

We'll just agree to disagree laugh out loud. I watched her podcast video a few times and based on what I heard her say, her family doesn't know the ending. She said they're trying to figure things out while her season is playing out.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 61 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel