SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 53 of 61 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 57 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:27 am

quietpal wrote:We'll just agree to disagree laugh out loud. I watched her podcast video a few times and based on what I heard her say, her family doesn't know the ending. She said they're trying to figure things out while her season is playing out.

Mmm yes I remember her saying something like that but didn’t think it was her parents. That’s weird not sharing with her parents. Plus it doesn’t match the “why him?” her dad asked.

Oh well. Who cares anyway right? Me? I would just bug her non stop until she gives in cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Jane Austen Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:38 am

Yeah, totally weird if her parents do not know the ending..friends- yes. Nways, it will soon play out

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:18 am

Jane Austen wrote:Yeah, totally weird if her parents do not know the ending..friends- yes. Nways, it will soon play out

In an article she said she requested 48h to think and talk with her parents before accepting the gig.... this doesn’t fit. IMHO

As soon as I got the phone call, I said I had to do three things,” Adams said. “No. 1, I have to go run a mile because I just ate two doughnuts. No. 2, I had to scream into a pillow because what the hell just happened. And No. 3, I have to call my mom. And that’s exactly what I did.” At least her mother, unlike the entire internet, was able to keep a secret for a few months.
LINK

Last edited by HEA on Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:34 am

"I couldn't have asked for, like, a better group of men. I've always said that I want an older, more mature man that has depth, and all of these guys have exactly that," Tayshia gushed to Us. "It was, like, perfect."
https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bachelorette-spoilers-who-does-tayshia-adams-pick-as-her-the-bachelorette-winner-and-end-up-with-who-are-her-final-2-does-tayshia-get-engaged-on-the-bachelorette-2020-finale-%28spoilers%29-28755.php

Tayshia is 30
Ivan is 28
Brendan is 29
Zac is 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:11 am

Tayshia added, "Marriage is forever. So I kicked and screamed and made sure we did marriage counseling, and at that point, you kind of walk through some things and you try as hard as you can, but you can't force someone to love you."

Tayshia apparently felt she was putting all of her time and energy into fixing her marriage without much effort back from Josh.

"So you've got to go your own separate way," Tayshia concluded.

LINK

IMO it explains Brendan departure.

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:44 am

HEA wrote:
Tayshia added, "Marriage is forever. So I kicked and screamed and made sure we did marriage counseling, and at that point, you kind of walk through some things and you try as hard as you can, but you can't force someone to love you."

Tayshia apparently felt she was putting all of her time and energy into fixing her marriage without much effort back from Josh.

"So you've got to go your own separate way," Tayshia concluded.

LINK

IMO it explains Brendan departure.

And the ex (whose name Josh Bourelle is now very public thanks to himself laugh out loud) managed to twist her attempt to save the marriage and claim that she lied when she said his infidelity ended it. What a guy! Rolling Eyes
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:02 am

I believe that Tayshia will be upset, whether Brandon leaves on his own or she doesn't give him a rose. That doesn't mean that he's another Frank or Brooks, imo. She seems to care about him but I don't think she thought he was "the one". I guess we'll all have to judge what we see tonight. Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:22 am

A very short sneak peek of Zac's FSD dinner portion in this GMA segment for anyone who'd like screenshots or to discuss.  Smiley

P.S. @cupcakes, it was so good to see your name pop up–beautiful art as always PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:51 am

What a dramatic preview! I believe Zac will reassure her here and explain that he told himself for so long he didn't want those things, simply because he was closed off to love and that she opened up those possibilities to him. JMO. I really can't wait for tonight and tomorrow's episodes. I can't remember the last time I was this excited for a Bachelor/Bachelorette finale!
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:00 pm

@bachfan218 I am excited too, I cant wait to see who she is with all the drama leading up to it has been quite gut-wrenching
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:02 pm

^^Yep, I agree.💯

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:17 pm

Has there been any SM postings today from our last F3 or Tayisha herself?
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 61 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 57 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel