SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:29 pm

Ciarrian has a lot of growing up to do. I hope they cast some better men and women for this season. Will be keeping an eye out on SM for any contestants mia to film :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:37 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
leavers wrote:Lol. Does he think nobody in the US knows about his f*ckboy reputation he’s got now?
I think he’s relying on no one in the US knowing who the hell he is laugh out loud Weren’t he and Demi super flirty on social media at one point? Maybe he thinks that’s his ticket in.

Probably, but the Internet is the Internet. Reputations tend to follow you around. People will do their research. Americans can access the Bachelor Archive and watch it for themselves... plenty of American viewers on the subreddit already have terrible opinions of him and plenty of American Bachelor Nation people read that subreddit. He won't be able to hide it!

They're really not letting people leave Australia without good reason though so if they do film US BiP on a beach in the US somewhere he might not be allowed out for that anyway.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:07 am

Well Sam certainly seems to think Paradise is happening, and that Renee has signed up.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 R1VsTkI
Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 LGqQRIF

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:15 pm

@Bobette further down in the comments on that post, Charley, Gemma and Marg are all thirsting over the guys as well. I’d say that Charley definitely has a good chance, possibly Gemma and probably not Marg
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:45 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@Bobette further down in the comments on that post, Charley, Gemma and Marg are all thirsting over the guys as well. I’d say that Charley definitely has a good chance, possibly Gemma and probably not Marg

Somehow Marg joined Steph et al in Qld. One, because what Victorian wouldn't, and two, I think they are preparing for BiP and getting quarantine out of the way.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:51 pm

Ohhh, that’s great thinking @Agent99 Who knew that ex-Bachies were a migrating species? The Victorian ones are at least laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:06 pm

Times are tough for them. You can't post bikini shots or girls at brunch photos if you live in Victoria Rolling Eyes

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:13 pm

Agent99 wrote:Times are tough for them.  You can't post bikini shots or girls at brunch photos if you live in Victoria Rolling Eyes

:yes:

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:55 am

What's the border sitch between NSW/QLD at the moment?  Is it straight through?  

Andrew's hanging around Bondi with Pascal despite being South Australian - wondering if they're both gearing up for Paradise.

Also noting that Alisha was throwing Noosa around as a location again last week.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:41 am

Still can't travel freely between Qld and NSW, except for some suburbs. Hopefully it will change 1 Nov. Then no need to quarantine. Still wait and see for that to happen.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:03 am

Oh hello old friends! I've been absent from this forum for a while!
Thoughts on the return of the cleanskins? (why oh why is that what they called them)
I know their role was just to fill the quota of males because they were lacking but given the success with Conor I could see a repeat, maybe even with some girls.
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:31 am

bachie.bachie wrote:Oh hello old friends! I've been absent from this forum for a while!
Thoughts on the return of the cleanskins? (why oh why is that what they called them)
I know their role was just to fill the quota of males because they were lacking but given the success with Conor I could see a repeat, maybe even with some girls.

I think the girls and guys from this year as a whole are quite thirsty, and I think many of them (we've heard the rumours at 10 of Locky's girls approaching producers wanting in) would be chomping at the bit. Would depend on the older seasons though I guess.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Enough
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
AllAboutLove
LoveDovez