SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:58 pm

Dumb wrote:I actually wanted this year's BIP.
Had a few people I wanted to ship in mind.

Same, I have a list of about 22 of the 27 contestants I would have liked to see. Plus a handful of others to make up the last spots of who I don't want but would expect for the drama and extra 15 minutes.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dumb Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:13 pm

@butterflylove
Did you have anyone you wanted to ship in mind?
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:23 pm

Dumb wrote:@butterflylove
Did you have anyone you wanted to ship in mind?

Frazer and Steph have been my couple from the very get go, whether he's with Elly or not 😂

I know Damien is just there "for the fame", but I wouldn't mind seeing if he and Chelsie have anything in common.

I went through all the seasons and there wasn't many who I really would want to see on Paradise, and there's no one left from Locky's season who I particularly liked (Izzy who has a bf, and Steph were my lil faves, so..) Like I have my list, but I don't really see many match ups in it.

@Dumb who were your couple you had in mind to possibly ship?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:32 pm

@butterflylove

Maybe Rosemary and Dolphin guy for the lols.
Defo Steph and Frazer.
Chelsea and Adam cause nerds being together gives me hope.
I was thinking either Roxi or Juliet with Ab, I don't know why.
Possibly Bel with either Aggi or Andrew.

I'm still working on a few others tho.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:01 pm

Ah nuts well that sucks.  Thanks @bachie.bachie for doing the dirty deed.  laugh out loud  I could definitely believe it's been canned and they're not telling the contestants (though from the look of those pap pics, some already worked it out).

I agree @Enough, AU locations were always going to be pricey compared to the Mango Bay Budget but I was hoping with COVID one of the smaller resorts might have been desperate enough to drop their prices to meet Ch 10 standards (ie low laugh out loud)

Didn't the US have a spin off show filmed in a big house where they just threw all the rejected contestants in to see who hooked up with who?  That could be an interesting alternative.  I don't need to see beaches and palm trees.

Or just set up CCTV down at Bondi since contestants seem to congregate there like moths to a flame Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:57 pm

This report make it more unlikely BIP will be filmed in Nov. They are getting ready to film IAC in Nov in NSW.

https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2020/10/09/exclusive-last-minute-casting-still-underway-as-im-a-celebrity-confirmed-to-shoot-in-nsw/

One positive for the production is the fact many crew members are leaving the Big Brother set in Sydney for the Channel 10/ITV production. TV Blackbox understands available crew are hard to come by at the moment due to a glut of reality shows currently in production. Some crew who were already booked for Big Brother have resigned after gaining employment on IAC. Tensions between producers is at an all time high as each production tries to lock in the best talent.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:00 pm

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:Soon we will know when we get BIP

Welp, we do not get BiP   Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f629

You didn't receive a rose! Bachelor in Paradise is DUMPED from Channel 10's 2021 programming slate after low ratings - but The Bachelor and Bachelorette will return

Bachelor in Paradise won't return for a fourth season on Channel 10 next year, the network has confirmed.

However, it's believed the reality TV spin-off will air in 2022.

'We love all the excitement, drama and of course love that Bachelor in Paradise brings, but we have decided to rest it in 2021,' a spokesperson said

Source

On the bright side, the contestants are now going to be LOOSE, imo.  Let the gossiping and hookups begin!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:32 pm

It will be official when Ch 10 have their upfront for 2021 at noon today. What shows will be on or not on have already been leaked out

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:03 am

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/bachelor-in-paradise-has-been-axed-from-channel-10s-schedule-for-2021/news-story/0015f1cbecdcef19ea9fe51b10d8d37d

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:03 am

All those poor 'influencers'

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:28 am

If the ex Bachelorettes and Bachelors want to hook up, we can see who move inter state. They have to hook up with those in the same state

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:57 am

I'm actually gonna miss BIP so much next year, this vid just popped up on my Facebook and the mems! I completely forgot about Blake calling Laurina, Lenora 😂. Let's hope it's back in 2022!

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Enough
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
AllAboutLove
LoveDovez