SELECT CONTENT

Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:35 pm

luvstx wrote:Rachael’s post on IG is a very strong step in the right direction IMO. My daughters and I especially applaud her telling people not to tell her she didn’t do anything wrong. I am certain she is having a very difficult time right now with many friends and possibly family members very unhappy that she’s shining a light on her own racist behavior. It is putting those people in the position of having to defend their own actions which I’m sure they’d prefer not to think about.

Lyrics from Michael Jackson’s Man in the Mirror

I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you want to make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change“

People often pretend they don’t know the how’s or the why’s of racial issues in this country or the world as and I normally give the benefit of doubt with a large grain of salt. The first step is giving a damn for others outside of your bubble of oblivion and selfishness. If others can do it, so can you. What’s preventing you from not knowing? The not knowing speaks in volume about another person privilege of not having to bother because it never happened to them. That’s why!

Now Rachael appears to be on a crusade. Please don’t ignore that this is also a move to repair her image and protect her interests and endeavors. She was on the show for a reason.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:54 pm

Pretty good statement IMO (performative or not), and more than Hannah did for Rachel in a similar situation. It might help a little, although the comment section is disheartening.

Now I just wonder if  CH is ever going to say something to support Rachel. Or TPTB.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:05 pm

blueblues wrote:
Pretty good statement IMO (performative or not), and more than Hannah did for Rachel in a similar situation. It might help a little, although the comment section is disheartening.

Now I just wonder if  CH is ever going to say something to support Rachel. Or TPTB.
JMO
I dont understand why she doesn't disable her comment section... Disabling her comment section is a statement by itself which speaks louder than these statements, she keeps making. With the comments on, I haven't seen her address certain individuals in her comment sections.. that would speak louder than this repeated statements. She is trying to do better but it just seems like the more she releases her statements, the more Rachel L gets trolled.. JMO..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:43 pm

@Ruqibabe I read someone on Reddit contacted a family member to ask her to turn off comments on that post but they were told her phone had been taken away.

Eta: When she posted her initial statement awhile back she had disabled comments but once people on Reddit criticized her for doing that she opened them back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:49 pm

gabriele wrote:@Ruqibabe I read someone on Reddit contacted a family member to ask her to turn off comments on that post but they were told her phone had been taken away.
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Take her phone away... They need to start spinning believable tales.. Thr kirkconells understand the act of pushing blames on others... Thats what they ve been doing from the start.. I wish her the very best..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:53 pm

@gabriele there is too many noise.. she needs to figure out a way to reduce the hate and stop enabling the defenders.. I think disabling works better at reducing mean comments geared towards Rachel Lindsay... JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:57 pm

What does that mean...her phone had been taken away? What is she like 10 and being punished by losing her phone privileges?

Maybe it's just me, but I am just not buying what she is selling. I get it that she is trying to be diplomatic and say all the right things, but for whatever reason it doesn't have a sincere ring to me. It all feels so stilted and kind of calculated. no idea

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:03 pm

Sprite wrote:What does that mean...her phone had been taken away? What is she like 10 and being punished by losing her phone privileges?

Maybe it's just me, but I am just not buying what she is selling. I get it that she is trying to be diplomatic and say all the right things, but for whatever reason it doesn't have a sincere ring to me. It all feels so stilted and kind of calculated. no idea
Maybe she is apologetic but her family and the things that are spinning from her camp is quite suspicious. I think a PR person is helping her and being very calculative.. the placement of the Enlightenment book... Her mum's interview.. some of her statements seem too calculated.. the people trying to control the narrative are getting side eyed from me..  JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:07 pm

Why is she listening and doing what people are suggesting?  

Mistake number one in my books. If she's so focused on doing better, that's the wrong way to approach it. She's made enough statements now IMO start doing the real work. Advocate for POC in prisons who are wrongfully accused, get out there and get involved in feeding the hungry in poor black communities. There are endless organizations that needs help. Get off the phone. JMO

IA @Idlemess so far to me it appears she's just trying to repair her image.

This link @bluwavz posted earlier, to me seems exactly that, repairing image and her mother is right in there helping. She leaked they broke up? Her IG story looked like she was ready to fall asleep. She's coming across very emotionally drained, and wants everyone to see it. I'd rather see a strong confident person, speak with assurance, get up and get going. She doesn't need to answer to anyone on SM.

Rachel shouldn't "need" Matt to work with to fight against injustice.

Kim said her daughter just “wants to be able to prove to him that she has changed and work with him to fight against injustice.” She continued: “This isn’t about winning a show. This was about finding love with Matt.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rachael-kirkconnells-mom-addresses-bachelor-controversy/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:10 pm

Matt and the F3 have been quarantining since yesterday for AFTR. They have limited phone and internet access (and this has been stated by MANY contestants years prior). THAT is what Rachael’s family member meant by they had already taken her phone away.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:11 pm

@Sprite I agree. I thought they all had their phones taken before filming ATFR. But to what you said about it all being calculated, I say yes. This is why I really wish people would stop calling for and demanding statements from people. If a person doesn’t wilingly come out and speak on their own, I personally don’t want to hear a pressured response. Unpopular opinion, I’m sure. But let those that want to stay silent, stay silent. That way we can see clearly who and what we’re dealing with. This bandwagon stuff gets so convoluted.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:16 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Matt and the F3 have been quarantining since yesterday for AFTR. They have limited phone and internet access (and this has been stated by MANY contestants years prior). THAT is what Rachael’s family member meant by they had already taken her phone away.

Ah. That makes sense, but still very convenient she managed to send that before she lost her phone.

Did people lose their phone before the WTA?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

+42
Sprite
Jane Austen
dee
lightredemption
Luvstruck