SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:10 am

Enough wrote:
Bobette wrote:@leavers I know right?  Me too.  Even Abbie would have been preferable IMO.  That's how dire this is.  laugh out loud

Agree. Abbie knows how to work the camera!

@Enough Yep and at least the guys would have been into her IMO because, you know... the sex.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:11 pm

Looks like they're dragging the "drama" out over 2 nights.  

Source

As if we didn't have enough content-stretching with Locky. Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:29 pm

Haven't they learned that this format is traumatizing the viewers?
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:50 pm

Bobette wrote:Looks like they're dragging the "drama" out over 2 nights.  

Source

As if we didn't have enough content-stretching with Locky.  Rolling Eyes

@Bobette what's the link to watch online. I have it on another computer, but can't get to it. Thanks!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:03 pm

@LoveDovez https://bachelorarchive.com/21279/the-bachelorette-australia-season-06-2020/
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:04 pm

Bobette wrote:@LoveDovez https://bachelorarchive.com/21279/the-bachelorette-australia-season-06-2020/

Thank you so much. I don't know what we would do without you on here. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:20 pm

My pleasure! Don't hold your breath for this season though - it's the worst one yet IMO. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:23 pm

Bobette wrote:My pleasure!  Don't hold your breath for this season though - it's the worst one yet IMO.  laugh out loud

I can't believe they picked them out of all the women there. Surely there was somebody else that would have done it.... I'm not crazy about either one of the them nor am I crazy about Clare here in the US, so it's just a hit and miss for me... If I didn't always watch the show, I would surely miss both of these.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:42 am

I'm liking Joe way more than I expected to.  A straight man who enjoys prancing around in a revealing unitard twirling gay pride ribbons gets a thumbs up from me. yes Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 1f308 Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 1f4ab

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:43 am

That kiss was not natural in the slightest. Their heads went in too quickly ..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:49 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:52 am

Same mansion as Bach..

9 boyos on the group date..

But didn't we have a SC of all of them?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Sprite
Norcalgal
Idlemess
Genevieve Australia
LoveDovez
LeapofFaith
butterflylove
dorkasauras
bachie.bachie
Bachbee
Agent99