SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:34 pm

Agent99 wrote:Well that ep had a lot of Andrej.  Is he still there because Ksenia likes him, or is it just because of the drama he brings. I think it is the drama, and because of that, maybe he is F2.  I still find it hard to believe that Ksenia would take Sasha's good friend to F2, but this is the bach so who knows what TPTB are up to.  It's probably too good an opportunity to pass up.  @natik is Andrej well regarded by the viewers? Is there a chance for him to be the Bachelor or is he too problematic?

I thought Lyosha's date was just a big ewwww.  I hate it when my partner comes shopping with me, so I may be biased, and this also could be a cultural difference, but it was a big no for me.  Maybe Ksenia has never had someone like him in her life before and that is comforting for her, but when they were at his house I saw the strain in her face. Trying too hard to smile all the time and not a person in love imo.
Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 MZ66GEd
[url= https://uteta.tv/movies/peredachi/74883-holostjachka-1-sezon-7-vypusk-jefir-041220.html]Source[/url]

I noticed that her itms were filmed later too, probably to fit the narrative of Lyosha as a contender.

And then what a contrast Sasha's date was.  There is real familiarity and intimacy between them and Sasha is really zeroing in imo. You could drown in that man's eyes. If TPTB are trying to frame the narrative as Sasha not being interested enough, I'm not buying it laugh out loud.  When they went to his small apartment, did Sasha say something about getting a house together with their children?  It was very sweet.

@Idlemess @Agent99 First of all I really enjoy to read your comments because it is fascinating how on point you see and feel things and the chemistry between Sasha and Ksenia even without speaking the language.
For me and many of my people from the community it is so frustrating to see how sneaky the producers are trying to paint Sasha as someone who has no feelings for her. Because you actually don't need words to see how he is completely in love with her. It is in the way he is looking at her in the way he is touching her.
He was telling about his dream. He dreams about a penthouse and two cars. And that they are going to leave their with their kids and invite family and friends for dinners.

Regarding Andrej. Knowing Ksenia I would say there is no chance in hell she would have kept him on the project after his confession. I sincere think that it was producer driven for the drama. After the drama he is the least liked guy now. There was a huge backlash that she kept Andrej and let Eugene go. Ksenia even made a post on her IG regarding her decision.

Here is what she wrote:
"The only thing I would like to say about the whole situation: I am a woman! I tend to live with feelings and emotions and I am happy that I allow myself this. I don’t play chess, calculating who suits me best, I don’t make predictions and I don’t draw up plus and minus. I live and enjoy the moment, I can make mistakes, do rash actions and not meet someone's expectations, because this is my life, and I enjoy it❤"

I can tell you for sure that they started filming the new season of the Bachelor last week and it is going to be not someone from Ksenia`s season. So Andrej has no chance for the Bachelor spot.

To be honest Lyosha`s date and all about him seems to me forced either by producers or by him and his edit, or even all of that together. I think the producers are helping him to reach the fan favorite status. It just seems so forced I can't help myself do dislike him and the way they are shoving him down our throat. What makes me suspect about him is that he is really saying everything what she wants to hear. He has not personality or his won opinion, he is like her puppet. I don't know who he is because he is not talking much about himself. And it seems like he is used to buy his way to peoples heart and trust. And then all of sudden he makes things like that question to Eugene or if you remember, he was the one who told Ksenia on the first party about the pick up guy. All those things he is making behind the others back and that makes me questioning his "perfect" image on the project. The other thing what got into my attention is that he is always speaking about his dreams, how he sees the future with her but he never asked what she thinks, what she likes. I mean like I wrote before his description of how he sees the perfect morning doesn't fit into Ksenia`s lifestyle at all. She is an actress and she likes what she does, she is passionate about it so she is not gonna sit there like a housewife and kiss him goodbye when he goes to work and wait until he is going to be back home. I have the feeling like he is in love with her image and that he tends to fade out everything else regarding her. For example that she is an actress, that she has a different lifestyle. He has that picture perfect image of a family and doesn't questioning if it is gonna work like that in real life. In fact he doesn't questioning anything. It is like there are no troubles in real life on in relationships for him everything is always sunshine and rainbows.

As you got it right @Agent99 I see also some moments where she is pretending or is acting. I can see where she smiles naturally and when she smiles those "acting" smile. Some of the voice overs were also recorded later after the finale. There was an interesting moment during the date with Lyosha. There was an voice over where she said that she has butterflies with him. There was no name mentioned. That same scene were shown at the after show and the voice overs with the butterflies were not there. So I tend to think that the butterflies sentence was said about Sasha put they decided to edit it into Lyosha`s date
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:52 pm

Idlemess wrote:.

The previews bugs me!!!! More drama!

Let me guess which moment worries you the most....that one, right?

Ok time to speak a little bit about the preview. So we are going to see Sasha`s daughter interact with Ksenia and her son. Sasha`s mum will not be in the episode. I am gonna explain why. Sasha is not from Kiev he is from the region of Ukraine that is called Donetsk. Donetsk is occupied by the Russians. There is still war between Ukraine and Russia in that region. So the borders are closed and to travel to Kiev Sasha`s mum need to take a 30 hours trip. But let us not forget that it we still have the pandemic situation and that she is an older woman. I can't see Sasha taking those risk because of a show. But it plays into the hand of the producers and into the their narrative that Sasha is not invested in Ksenia. So there is going to be for sure drama because of that.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/holostyachka.ukraine/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:53 pm

natik wrote:

As mentioned she said to Eugene that there were no chemistry between them and that she felt like he gave up on them at some point.

To Aleksey she said that how can someone speak about moving in together and speak about building a family when he didn´t even shared to her what he feels.

Sasha was not worried about Andrej he was confused because he didn't understood what was going on between Andrej and Ksenia. I even had a feeling at some point that he thought she is gonna choose Andrej in the finale. He mentioned it already in episode 6 that he thinks like there is some deep connection going on between Andrej and Ksenia. He thinks that they are already building a relationship on the project.

@Natik I think Eugene checked out because he knew she didn't give him a chance. He might have had an agenda to be on the show but he is no fool. He saw the writing on the wall. And if asked, he'll say Sasha is the one she wants.

Also, again Ksenia double speak because she's not having in depth conversation with Aleksey about feelings. Just a lot of wishing and fantasy talk. So of course she doesn't really know him much 🤔.

@natik You might just be right about the possibly setting up Sasha and Andrej as the final 2. Ouch!!! So so wrong. However, it may work out in their benefit that Andrej might not feel as bad as Aleksey if they are F2 and she let either go. Aleksey is a fan favorite 🙄 So it's possible to take Andrej to F2 and dump his "I don't really care bum"
Also, this could be the reason they decided to show him being "honest" and provocative about his motive and being in a relationship prior to the show. And to find out that Sasha have doubts is understandable. Who wouldn't after seeing Andrej acting familiar with Ksenia during episode 6.
His friendship with Sasha must be seriously strong.

I actually went back to watch episode 1. And it was interesting to see how things have progress to now. They were already playing up Sasha and Andrej relationship and now I can see why she give Andrej the first rose and date. IF he's F2 it makes sense. At least to me... And I hope Sasha will get the last rose and last date.

On the last after show, I thought it was interesting when they showed Sasha face when they were googoo over Aleksey date... Sasha had a bemused smirk on his face. I laugh out loud.

I saw that Sasha posted a story with him having blue hair. I'm wondering about his little clues 😜🤗. He so funny and I still don't understand ( picking up a couple of words though so I'm getting there 😂)

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:12 pm

Idlemess wrote:
natik wrote:

As mentioned she said to Eugene that there were no chemistry between them and that she felt like he gave up on them at some point.

To Aleksey she said that how can someone speak about moving in together and speak about building a family when he didn´t even shared to her what he feels.

Sasha was not worried about Andrej he was confused because he didn't understood what was going on between Andrej and Ksenia. I even had a feeling at some point that he thought she is gonna choose Andrej in the finale. He mentioned it already in episode 6 that he thinks like there is some deep connection going on between Andrej and Ksenia. He thinks that they are already building a relationship on the project.

@Natik I think Eugene checked out because he knew she didn't give him a chance. He might have had an agenda to be on the show but he is no fool. He saw the writing on the wall. And if asked, he'll say Sasha is the one she wants.

Also, again Ksenia double speak because she's not having in depth conversation with Aleksey about feelings. Just a lot of wishing and fantasy talk. So of course she doesn't really know him much 🤔.

@natik You might just be right about the possibly setting up Sasha and Andrej as the final 2. Ouch!!! So so wrong. However, it may work out in their benefit that Andrej might not feel as bad as Aleksey if they are F2 and she let either go. Aleksey is a fan favorite 🙄 So it's possible to take Andrej to F2 and dump his "I don't really care bum"
Also, this could be the reason they decided to show him being "honest" and provocative about his motive and being in a relationship prior to the show.  And to find out that Sasha have doubts is understandable. Who wouldn't after seeing Andrej acting familiar with Ksenia during episode 6.
His friendship with Sasha must be seriously strong.

I actually went back to watch episode 1. And it was interesting to see how things have progress to now. They were already playing up Sasha and Andrej relationship and now I can see why she give Andrej the first rose and date. IF he's F2 it makes sense. At least to me... And I hope Sasha will get the last rose and last date.

On the last after show, I thought it was interesting when they showed Sasha face when they were googoo over Aleksey date... Sasha had a bemused smirk on his face. I laugh out loud.

I saw that Sasha posted a story with him having blue hair. I'm wondering about his little clues 😜🤗. He so funny and I still don't understand ( picking up a couple of words though so I'm getting there 😂)

You are on point regarding Eugene. He saw the writing on the wall since episode 4. He is not a dummy.

It is interesting I have a feeling that during the after shows they are always showing out of all the guys the most of Sasha`s reactions on certain snippets.

Oh that story from today's morning. It was a joke. He was telling how he broke in the night a thermometer with liquid mercury inside. In the Russian speaking countries people are still using old thermometers.

Those one:

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 5GtAqnjhKptsFoO8

He was joking that because of that his hair is blue now. He also said that he had "fun" to clean it up half of the night.

Source:
http://www.lves.by/?p=89590

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:36 pm

Ok one last thing for today. It shows how the producers and the edit manipulate the viewers.

The official IG account published an exclusive snippet that wasn't shown during the episode. It is a conversation between Ksenia and Sasha.

Sasha asked Ksenia for a personal conversation. Ksenia didn´t expected that.

They got into a room and Sasha started the conversation with the sentence "I want to tell you something". And you can see Ksenia is starring with big eyes in the direction of where the crew is standing. She is watching back to Sasha is saying "W..w..what?". Sasha explained that he thinks she should spent less time with the others so he thought he is gonna take her away from them for a private talk. Ksenia laughed. So they were sitting there drinking tee and flirting a little bit. He asked her how she is feeling, she said she is fine. She asked him how he is doing. He said that he started to learn yoga and meditation. She asked him if he likes it? He said it is hard for him to concentrate on that and to forget everything around him. She said that it is normal when you are a newbie to that. At the end he said to her that he missed her. She asked how much and he answered "Back
passionately".

So let us imagine that snippet was in the episode. That would not fit into the narrative that Sasha is that "bad" guy who doesn't want to answer questions about love because he has no feelings for Ksenia.

By the way even that snippet was edited.

Watch out for Ksenia`s couple at 2:07! It is nearly full with tea.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 HFUG2p1shQc

And all of sudden at 2:12 it is empty.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 QJvM_7tOWLM

There was something cut out that they didn´t wanted for the viewers to see.

Source:
my screens
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:42 pm

Thanks so much @natik

Is everything a-ok with the final couple? Are you getting any info overall about Ksenia and the guys? Like new gigs and lifestyles? Who remain friends etc?

This show was nicely done overall and I see one "love story" so I'm happy no matter the ending (well I'll be a bit peeved if it's not Sasha). It's strange because I tune in to watch Sasha antics and that is an extra bonus.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:04 am

Idlemess wrote:Thanks so much @natik

Is everything a-ok with the final couple? Are you getting any info overall about Ksenia and the guys? Like new gigs and lifestyles? Who remain friends etc?

Everything is fine with the final couple. Oh I'm getting a lot info. A lot of interesting info. It was fun to sleuth the season. Ksenia said in an interview that there are plans in the near future to buy an apartment. She is also having a new tv project in the moment. She is filming a lot. It is something like Emergency Room series in the US. It is a tv show about doctors and she is playing a doctor as well.

Here are some backstage screens from filming:

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 020_HVJZ70M

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 ANxwLBkg9aI

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 EfK_T22gqKU

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 VomYth-fvcU

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 XYUfl-Sc60s

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 CcED2PH-DM0

The guys are all very friendly with each other. There is no bad blood. They all interact with each other on social media or are meeting each other in for dinner. Some of them are watching every Friday the new episode in Evgeny`s restaurant.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/fedosenkov/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:01 am

natik wrote:Ok one last thing for today. It shows how the producers and the edit manipulate the viewers.

The official IG account published an exclusive snippet that wasn't shown during the episode. It is a conversation between Ksenia and Sasha.

Sasha asked Ksenia for a personal conversation. Ksenia didn´t expected that.

They got into a room and Sasha started the conversation with the sentence "I want to tell you something". And you can see Ksenia is starring with big eyes in the direction of where the crew is standing. She is watching back to Sasha is saying "W..w..what?". Sasha explained that he thinks she should spent less time with the others so he thought he is gonna take her away from them for a private talk. Ksenia laughed. So they were sitting there drinking tee and flirting a little bit. He asked her how she is feeling, she said she is fine. She asked him how he is doing. He said that he started to learn yoga and meditation. She asked him if he likes it? He said it is hard for him to concentrate on that and to forget everything around him. She said that it is normal when you are a newbie to that. At the end he said to her that he missed her. She asked how much and he answered "Back
passionately".

So let us imagine that snippet was in the episode. That would not fit into the narrative that Sasha is that "bad" guy who doesn't want to answer questions about love because he has no feelings for Ksenia.

By the way even that snippet was edited.

Watch out for Ksenia`s couple at 2:07! It is nearly full with tea.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 HFUG2p1shQc

And all of sudden at 2:12 it is empty.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 QJvM_7tOWLM

There was something cut out that they didn´t wanted for the viewers to see.

Source:
my screens

Oh did you see Ksenia's hand shake after Sasha said that and then he grabbed her hand to stop it?  She was expecting it to be bad news imo.  Honestly it will be such a relief for them (and the viewers)
when they can both stop circling each other and just declare their feelings and get on with life laugh out loud.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:37 pm

@Agent99 Yes I saw it. I agree it seemed to me as well that she was preparing herself to hear something bad from him.

I brought more beautiful fan videos. Enjoy!

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/mishlorette/
https://www.instagram.com/ellerts.eclair/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:28 pm

Episode 8 link:

https://uteta.tv/movies/peredachi/75217-holostjachka-1-sezon-8-vypusk-jefir-111220.html
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:52 am

Thanks @natik

I think I’ll rather you explain explain everything. Usually the last two episodes are my least favorite for obvious reasons. Show manipulation and the Lead’s “acting”
I found Ksenia cooled to Sasha.

I’m interested in the after show. They were critiquing the F2 and to me it was cringing.
The preview for the finale also if you can offer sone insight.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:33 pm

Idlemess wrote:Thanks @natik

I think I’ll rather you explain explain everything. Usually the last two episodes are my least favorite for obvious reasons. Show manipulation and the Lead’s “acting”
I found Ksenia cooled to Sasha.

I’m interested in the after show. They were critiquing the F2 and to me it was cringing.  
The preview for the finale also if you can offer sone insight.

Hey sweetheart I know you are waiting for my translations. I am gonna have tomorrow more time on my hands and gonna take it to explain things step by step. But for now let us start with the basics.

The date with the kids and Sasha and Ksenia was great. It was funny that Platon had a crush on Sasha`s daughter Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698 He said in his ITM`s things like "she is beautiful, her hair is so nice, I wanted for her to take attention to me, just because..." giggling  
Sasha`s daughter is a very intelligent kid. She has an old soul. And she said in her ITM that she liked Ksenia.

In the after show they were comparing who is better and Aleksey won. They compared the financial statues but here were both even, they compared the emotional status, they compared the sense of humor and so on. And at the end Sasha had 4 points and Aleksey 6. Because as you know Lyosha is "perfect". Oh almost forgot there was a funny moment during the after show. They showed a snippet from the episode. It was the moment when Ksenia spoke to Aleksey`s dad eye to eye. So his dad said to Ksenia that on the first place for Lyosha is always going to be his business, on the second his friends and only on the third Ksenia and her son. Ksenia was not expecting to hear that because obviously Aleksey painted himself in another light. Like he is not someone who is going out a lot and prefers to read a book at home. And someone who is 100 percent ready for a family. His dad also said that in his opinion a man is the leading one in the family and the wife is there to kinda support him and be by his side. After watching that snippet Sasha made a joke and said "I want to thank Aleksey`s dad that he is supporting me".  cantstopl

Regarding the promo. Both guys are going to meet Ksenia´s dad. Judging by the promo Ksenia`s dad liked Sasha they drank some vodka during fishing. Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698 Ksenia`s Dad obviously enjoyed the fact that Sasha is drinking alcohol but Ksenia not very much.
And he was very skeptical of Aleksey. Aleksey as usual is trying to sell himself but it seems like her Dad is not buying what he is selling. In general they made it seem in the promo like Aleksey is the clear frontrunner and practically all what she wants and Sasha is as usual a misfit because he is not saying and doing all the right things in her eyes.

Today they published a second final promo. Here it is:

Lyosha is saying in the finale: "I love you and I want for you to share my life with me together".

Sasha is saying in the finale: "I want for us our cosmos, our infinity, our universe, our family. I love you very much".

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/kholostyachka_ua/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Idlemess
Sprite
natik
Maddy
GuardianAngel
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum