SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:09 pm

They finally can make it official!

Ksenia IG:

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 DJQKLGs8yQg

You know, I have always dreamed of looking into the house of fate and seeing exactly how she distributes these meetings. Just like into the snow-covered hut of Santa Claus to touch the magic.

I know that if I would now asking you these questions out loud, you would find a thousand and one scenarios and a couple of three excellent jokes that we would laugh at while rolling on the floor.

I love it so much, everything about it. With you I can be anyone - funny, stupid, unrestrained, tired ... anyone! Never before have your eyes shown me a question or doubt. I always see the same thing in them: the depth of your soul. It is like the Mariinsky Trench, but falling into it I'm not afraid at all. This is perhaps the only time when I do not panic, letting go of control and dissolving in the moment.

Do you remember our first date?! Of course you remember, you felt me ​​all the time.
I resisted for a long time, but it was soooo hard, because just hearing your voice, as if someone took the chip out of my head and I became a scarecrow from Oz in search for my brain.

And our first kiss?! Conscious, desired, the trembling of the body ... I would give everything in order to feel these vibrations and the complete absence of thoughts and words again.

I will tell you honestly, this is a gift of fate, to meet a person like this and suddenly realize that only you know him.
Realize that only we see each other in three dimensions, and for the rest it is like image holograms, pixels.
And together we are alive, endless, whole! Not two halves of one, but two whole people, finally! Such a sudden magnet, a wild attraction, such an incomprehensible, but insanely pleasant ...

I have so many words for you, but what a happiness that so many are not needed. You read differently, not even by lips, by looks or emotions — but even deeper.

I didn’t try to analyze anything, someone or something did everything for me ... they shot a bow right into my heart ...

I love you @ellert_a and even though we have said these words a hundred thousand times in the last three months, they still resonate with me in the same way.
I thank you for carrying all this tenderness and closeness through your life before meeting me.

And let's fly like this now! Over the planets and comets, studying and radiating only our space with you?!

Sasha IG:

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 BJ8qD2yZbn8

As a child, I adored the program "The Underwater Odyssey of the Cousteau Team" ... in it Jacques-Yves Cousteau explored the beautiful underwater world! Studied! He devoted his whole life to this world!

Recently, a new world opened up for me ... the world of Ksyu ... Unlike the underwater world, her world is at the top ... so I take off, gentlemen
She is the cosmos that I spoke about in the finale ... she is the same universe ... that frenzy ... if this word is not yet patented, then I take it for myself, or rather for her ...

⁃ Ksyu! @ misha.k.ua You are my cosmos🪐
I told you that you and I met in past lives, when we were pandas or monkeys, ants or spiders, champignons or dandelions ... and I didn't have enough of them to enjoy you ... that's why we met in this one too .. .turns out we will meet in the next as well ... this one will not be enough for us I feel ... Thanks to you, I have a new skill ... I can breathe in and feel your scent ... even if we are in different parts of the city ... observe myself, I will report everything new! I love you, Ksyu!

Many, under posts or in stories, endlessly asked: "Where is Ksyu?" So, she is always near me!

💚 mine to you ...
❤ yours to me ...

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/ellert_a/
https://www.instagram.com/misha.k.ua/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:30 pm

Wow! Thank you @natik for bringing those and translating them and for all you do. Soul mates. :sprinklehearts

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:44 pm

Oh my gosh! Those are words coming from deeper than the heart!

That's wonderful they have been living together since filming ended.

I didn't watch the link yet, looking forward to that.

@natik thanks so much for bringing that over. I've read it two times, just to absorb the meaning. I'm speechless. Beautiful!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:50 pm

natik wrote:Ok guys the After the final rose show is over. Ksenia and Sasha are living together for almost three months now. They said after the finale was filmed they didn´t separated anymore. I am actually crying tears of joy because I never saw a couple from the franchise that is so in love and that is made for each other like those two. There is something unique between them. I am gonna post more later. I just need some time to collect myself.

Lol. Please do. You deserve it. Soak it all in and enjoy this beautiful beautiful moment. Looking forward to your review and summary

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:20 pm

@Sprite Indeed soul mates. On point as always!
@GuardianAngel You  are welcome! I read it like hundred times because it is so deep and beautiful. It is like there is more than just attraction there. It is like they are in love with the soul of each other.

@Idlemess I am soaking it in because it is so magical what those both let us witnessed during the project and now. I am gonna bring over the snippets from the After the final rose show with Ksenia and Sasha. They told a lot about how their live have been since filming ended, what their future plans are and how bad they were in keeping it a secret. @Sprite is my witness because I sent her some stuff even before the premiere where we sleuthened that Sasha is her F1.

So I am waiting till my friend is gonna upload it and send it to me. But until then I am gonna bring you some fan videos with the moments that were shown during the after the final rose show. Thank god Sasha and Ksenia have a huge fan community with thousands of fan sites and many creative fans.

After then finale rose show ended Ksenia posted a story with Sasha. They watched it as usually home together.

And as usually Grisha is spoiling us with a backstage video.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 DBdcRtRNtNo

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/muffinsmood/
https://www.instagram.com/ellertx/
https://www.instagram.com/celebrities.nx/
https://www.instagram.com/grisha_reshetnik/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:16 pm

Wow!!!!
These two are connected to the soul. You can see how they adore each other and are absolutely sensually attracted laugh out loud with the touching. Ksenia loves her some Sasha 😍 I love it!
Sasha posted an IG story of him kissing Ksenia tummy 😇 What is that?
One other observation. They are protective of each other.

Looks like the guys were in awe of them. Nothing much to say against either of them.
For Loysha part (did I skipped it?) but Ksenia did not come out for a sit down with him. Was this the plan? Did the show creator (boss) say he checked all the boxes?

I still don't know what to think of Andrej... his sincerity that is. I hope I'm not reading too much on his reaction to Sasha and Ksenia. Remember you said about them not really liking each other 😂.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:49 pm

Idlemess wrote:Wow!!!!
These two are connected to the soul. You can see how they adore each other and are absolutely sensually attracted laugh out loud with the touching. Ksenia loves her some Sasha 😍 I love it!
Sasha posted an IG story of him kissing Ksenia tummy 😇 What is that?
One other observation. They are protective of each other.

Looks like the guys were in awe of them. Nothing much to say against either of them.
For Loysha part (did I skipped it?) but Ksenia did not come out for a sit down with him. Was this the plan? Did the show creator (boss) say he checked all the boxes?

I still don't know what to think of Andrej... his sincerity that is. I hope I'm not reading too much on his reaction to Sasha and Ksenia. Remember you said about them not really liking each other 😂.

About kissing the tummy story don't take it serious those two jokesters found each other. They are having their fun with all the speculations that were floating around them.

No you didn´t skipped it there was no talk and meeting between Ksenia and Lyosha. I think it was not worth it because that story had a clean cut. There was nothing more to say or to discuss so why waste the time.

Andrej is now in a relationship with Alina. She is that girl that he was dating while he went on the project. So yeah you can now make your own assumptions about Andrej. I think. he is a lost and insecure guy who needs at first to find out who he is before trying to build a serious relationship with a woman.
You know the funny thing is I kinda believe that Ksenia is a little bit jealous of Andrej`s friendship with Sasha. I think she is cautious regarding Andrej, she doesn't trust him and maybe thinks that Andrej is a bad influence for Sasha. It is also interesting that it seems to me like Sasha and Andrej are not as close anymore as they were before being on the project. If you ask me that friendship is history now.

Last edited by natik on Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:59 pm

More pics from the photo shooting:

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 03fbee48ee46

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 0efa239c46e9Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 F76986ae66b8

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 7733190c74f3Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 13dfa452c0e6

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 70698482e504Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 13fc081fe01c

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Bacf342f6cd4Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 43bc79330bab

And a backstage video, no. translation needed in the background is a track:

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJQLcnHsmyQ/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:37 pm

Beautiful pictures and vid!

What the photoshoot for a magazine?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:49 pm

@GuardianAngel I think so but I didn´t figured out which one.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:55 am

Finished watching the after show and I just want to say how happy this couple makes me.  I thought at times that they were so wrapped up in each other it must have been awkward for the other people present.  They have amazing chemistry and they are so tactile! I don't know how many times they kissed, but it must have been in the hundreds laugh out loud.  My favourite moment was when they were watching a clip and Sasha must have said something wonderful (of course).  Ksenia kissed Sasha's cheek and he responded, kissing the air.  They are so in tune and it just got me right in the beatingheart
Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 RHZLc5a

Thanks @Natik for all your translations and comments.  It helped me understand what a special person Sasha is.  

(Also, just saw on IG the new Bach has been announced - looking forward to that!)

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:05 pm

@Agent99 can you post a link to the new Bach announcement, I can't seem to find any info. TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Idlemess
Sprite
natik
Maddy
GuardianAngel
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum