SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:03 am

Discuss Nov 10th's epi here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:42 am

https://youtu.be/XmqrdwDMcXY
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:21 am

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1324592589891203072?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:37 am

Zac said "I am falling in love" with Tayshia Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1f60d Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1f60d

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:24 pm

Oh boy! Lots of good stuff in the preview.

I can believe that she was undecided because there were some good clips of specifically Zac and Ivan.

Towards the end she has a white dress on, what looked like a RC. She's crying. I wonder what's happening there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:03 pm

The Bachelorette: 1605 (11/10)

IT’S TAYSHIA’S TIME TO SHINE!
FAN FAVORITE TAYSHIA ADAMS IS READY TO FIND HER HAPPY ENDING
AS SHE MEETS HER ENTHUSIASTIC SUITORS ON
ABC’S ‘THE BACHELORETTE,’ TUESDAY, NOV. 10

Clare and Dale Reveal How Their Red-Hot Romance Started

“1605” – Tayshia Adams, a huge fan favorite from “The Bachelor” and “Bachelor in Paradise,” has arrived to find the love of her life. Just when she is ready to begin her journey, another surprise arrives—more men are added to the 16 remaining bachelors who are excited to get to know her. The competition for Tayshia’s heart heats up, but one man is struggling with his enduring feelings for Clare. Clare and her fiancé, Dale, have a heart-to-heart chat with Chris Harrison as they try to explain the thunderbolt that hit both of them simultaneously. Brendan captures the first one-on-one date with Tayshia, but although he is eager to make a deeper connection, he is worried that baggage from a past relationship might put an end to his romantic prospects before the night is over on “The Bachelorette,” TUESDAY, NOV. 10 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.

It doesn’t take long for the drama to rev up as four more men join the fray to capture Tayshia’s heart, and she has a surprise for everyone that should relieve some of the tension.

But first, Clare and Dale share the mystery behind their intense love-at-first-sight romance. Did they actually communicate before the filming started? Chris will ask them all the questions Bachelor Nation has been wondering about for weeks.

Then, plunge into a hot pool party-turned-fierce-game of splash ball as two teams of guys compete for extra time with Tayshia. The physical game grows heated between two of the men, spilling over to the after-party. Will it ruin her romantic evening? She offers her group date rose to one thrilled bachelor.

Meanwhile, what does one guy do with all the feelings he still has for Clare? Can he have those same emotions about Tayshia? He decides to reveal his tortured state of mind to the Bachelorette, surprising her with a late-night visit.

Brendan is eager to spend time with Tayshia on his one-on-one date, but his excitement is mixed with uncertainty. He harbors a secret about a past relationship that he is nervous about sharing with Tayshia. How will she respond to his honest, sincere revelation?

Tayshia’s journey is just beginning. Will she find the soul mate she has been searching for?

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/1605/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:16 pm

Photos from episode 5:

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:28 pm

So Brendan knowing about these feelings is still gonna stay up until he decides to leave when he could’ve just left sooner?? If he knew he probably couldn’t get to those feelings.
We’ll see how it plays out.

ETA: of the f4 Brendan is the cutest to me, i personally can’t see zac and tayshia together just based on assumptions and what I saw in the promo of him telling her his feeling but we’ll see them together sooner enough. It’s interesting that the first person she seems into and got the first date is who she wanted as dale was the first and most person Clare was into.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:27 pm

Zaynab wrote:So Brendan knowing about these feelings is still gonna stay up until he decides to leave when he could’ve just left sooner?? If he knew he probably couldn’t get to those feelings.
We’ll see how it plays out.

ETA: of the f4 Brendan is the cutest to me, i personally can’t see zac and tayshia together just based on assumptions and what I saw in the promo of him telling her his feeling but we’ll see them together sooner enough. It’s interesting that the first person she seems into and got the first date is who she wanted as dale was the first and most person Clare was into.

I agree about Brendan being the cutest and the one I can see Tayshia being most attracted to.
Tayshia and Clare are like a lot of Bachelorettes before them....Becca, Jojo, Andi come to mind. They have a strong feeling who their f1 is going to be night one.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:41 pm

So I guess Tayshia had time to research her potential guys too....at least the ones that started with Clare. Definitely changes the dynamic.

I don't see Tayshia with Brendan but that's probably because I know a bit about Milford, MA.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:48 am

From the preview and the photo of Ivan and Tayshia he seems quite smitten. I fear he’s going to get his heart quite broken.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:03 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1325528516910198789?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
pavalygurl
smg2587
Amethyst
LoveDovez
ReneeM
Diana
Maddy
Mia_Leoni
quietpal
Topazgold
Sprite