SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dalemoss - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:06 pm

They seem very happy and sure of themselves & their relationship. After the last few seasons... i'm just gonna enjoy this happy ending without questioning it.

Clare & Dale with Rachel & Bryan.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

dalemoss - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Zaynab Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:42 pm

On their ig live Clare said they celebrated and did something for their 3 month anniversary. It’s been now about 4 months now since the proposal, I’m happy they let them come out as I’m sure since it had already been spoiled anyways it was easy for the show.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:42 pm

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:17 pm

Loving all the updates and seeing how happy they are. They both seem so confident in their relationship and to me seem to certainly be on the same page. He appears to be just as in love with her and vice versa.

More cuteness.

https://twitter.com/DaleMoss

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:04 pm

Gosh I teared up and got emotional watching their episode yesterday and their interviews this morning. They've been so much better in 4 episodes than Australia's double 'ette season was in 5 weeks.

Cannot wait to see more these cuties over the weekend! ❤
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:00 pm

In the comments of his new YouTube video, dale commented to a few IMO rude/nosy comments asking why so quick and he was pressured, these were his responses.
1. “You can’t make a plan for how your heart feels and I’ve learned in my life to follow your heart and follow your gut.”
2. “I’m 32 years old and have had a life in full already. Nobody has ever forced me to do anything. I stand by it all.” 

Very fair replies

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:22 am

They seem really cute together. I think they have both experienced some challenging losses in life and seem down-to-earth in their values. When you’ve been through such circumstances you tend to know what’s really important in life. The fact that Dale is willing to move to Sacramento, and they are house hunting there, makes me think they really might make it. I certainly hope so.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:52 pm

@Zaynab thanks for that! IA one should always follow their heart. Some relationships don't last forever, but now in the moment, is all that matters between them IMHO.

@gabriele IA with your comments. Some people have more life experience regardless of their age. They both appear to have gone through a lot of similar situations, and IMO you only grow from such experiences.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:11 pm

OKAAAAAYYYY CUTIES!! 💕

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:49 pm

yep. i love this couple. and eagerly waiting for the next IG posts. However, it seems clare is not really very active in Social media. has to depend on Dale for IG posts.
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:03 pm

They are so cute together! They seem so happy and natural together.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:27 pm

dalemoss - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 2 EmHCKi_W0AUMSfo
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmHCKi_W0AUMSfo.jpg:small
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion

+22
Maggenzm
jen689
Newto
GuardianAngel
Idlemess