SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dalemoss - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:06 pm

Why Dale Moss Turned Down ‘The Bachelorette’ Multiple Times

Moss had the chance to be on previous seasons of The Bachelorette. He explained why it wasn’t the right time for him.

“I was nominated, I never actually signed up. I turned it down over, and over, and over again,” Moss told the Raising The Bar podcast. “I actually finally committed to it four days before everyone was supposed to leave for the show.”

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/why-dale-moss-turned-down-the-bachelorette-multiple-times.html/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

dalemoss - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:07 pm

Dale Moss Says He Only Signed up to Appear on The Bachelorette for Fiancée Clare Crawley

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/dale-moss-says-only-signed-004240893.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAJLw8ImPmQLipSpZJsX5aR9xuCmS8k1fKU8I7ApTDj7RjOp-9-85ueR14HBxkfwh3tdPVcF9v3HL4tiqk1599dPl1sPR_jOfnc1tLNN71ACsoOYPQqBxf4rHc7DLANVOMRxgH_0-7zfPbuGW0hiDyDKoPUKpE5ACX-9s5f4The3x

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:49 pm

Oh my! I didn't know that! beatingheart beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:54 am

So sad for Clare and Dale, she wanted this so much! Hopefully, they will find their way back to each other. If not, there is a lesson for her to learned from this experience. When one door close, another will open.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:27 pm

I really think that Clare's "biological clock" was against her as well as wanting a relationship ASAP. I heard that she had posted a response on Instagram if someone wants to bring it over. She sounds devastated and possibly a little blindsided. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:20 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:10 pm

IMO maybe Claire should try dating older men in their 40" or 50's , she might have better luck then she does with the younger ones. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:42 pm

Reminder guys, this is the fan thread so posts should be positive and supportive. Open discussion can be found here: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5887-clare-crawley-dale-moss-bachelorette-16-discussion

dalemoss - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 9 Samuel10dalemoss - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 9 Samuel10 dalemoss - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 9 Family10dalemoss - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 9 Samuel15dalemoss - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 9 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:06 pm

Jolena wrote:IMO maybe Claire should try dating older men in their 40" or 50's , she might have better luck then she does with the younger ones. jmo

Absolutely! Normally I'm more pro people dating people close to their age but Clare would be far more likely to find a man who'd give her marriage and kids immediately if she looked for an older man.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:29 am

This news is very sad given how much Clare wanted a family as she loses her mom. Hope Clare heals and has support from those who genuinely love her. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:11 pm

Topic is now locked. Discussions can continue in the General Discussion thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5887p60-clare-crawley-dale-moss-bachelorette-16-discussion

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion

+22
Maggenzm
jen689
Newto
GuardianAngel
Idlemess