SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dalemoss - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:31 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:

I must say these two are a perfect match and I respect Claire for coming into the season knowing what she wants, and not settling for anything else. Yes maybe she could have done some things different on her show but I don't blame her when you know you know. She listened to her gut and pulled herself out of it because she just could not see herself faking the funk when she was already head over heels for Dale. JMO. She did what was best for her and left with her man, her love and her fiancé.

They are a beautiful couple as well and you can tell they do really love one another, they fit perfectly.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

dalemoss - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Newto Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:39 pm

If this is OT, please someone please move it or delete it.

It made me feel bad that Claire and Dale had no part in the finale. Perhaps this is because there was no ATFR. Had there been no Claire and Dale there most likely would not have been any Tayshia and Zac. The impression is they were "thrown" off the show, never to return. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:30 am

Newto wrote:If this is OT, please someone please move it or delete it.

It made me feel bad that Claire and Dale had no part in the finale.  Perhaps this is because there was no ATFR.  Had there been no Claire and Dale there most likely would not have been any Tayshia and Zac.  The impression is they were "thrown" off the show, never to return.  JMHO.

Well I think they did have their final spot honestly to tell their side of things in episode 5 where they showed their interview with Chris. That was enough for them I believe and the show did show their personal video at the end of episode 4 which gave the viewers a glimpse of them happy and still together after leaving the show. JMO

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:17 pm

Here's a fun IG. I didn't know he has a tatoo on his chest?? I wonder what it says. I tried to enlarge it but can't make it out.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJZ5zrJhJgH/

dalemoss - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Captu243

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:....I didn't know he has a tatoo on his chest?? I wonder what it says....
It says...

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul.

~ Psalm 23

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:28 pm

jen689 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:....I didn't know he has a tatoo on his chest?? I wonder what it says....
It says...

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul.

~ Psalm 23

Link

Oh nice, I like that.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:51 pm

Oh my gosh, that post is so sweet. Thanks jen!

dalemoss13
Verified
Everyone always asks what verse is on my chest. My father used to tell me this every night as a child before I went to bed and whenever we were going through tough times.

jen689 wrote:
It says...

He restoreth my soul.

~ Psalm 23

Link

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:03 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:28 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:11 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:37 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:

Beautiful!!
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:10 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion

+22
Maggenzm
jen689
Newto
GuardianAngel
Idlemess