SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dalemoss - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:14 pm

@Zaynab thanks for posting the People recap. I hope it works out for them. They’re cute together.

Last edited by gabriele on Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

dalemoss - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:07 am

@Zaynab Thank you for the recap. It's easy to root for these two!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:22 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHqveF0BD26/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by SMH Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:16 pm

I can't condone some of her behaviour on the show, but I truly hope it works out for the two of them.
SMH
SMH

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:11 pm

I do not like snow! But that pic is a perfect winter wonderland photo! Dale is so sweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:40 am

Good grief. There are a ton of rumors flying about these two. They got married. Dale’s cheating. I don’t think any of it is true. Hopefully, it will die down soon and they can be together in peace.

I do hope they are for real. So far, it does look like it to me. I know Dale knows how to pose, but he does look genuinely happy with Clare to me. After all, he took her to see his sister who lives in some sort of assisted living facility.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:08 am

@gabriele I have no idea about the rumours but the way Dale talks about her or to her tells me he is genuine.

No relationship is 100% guaranteed but I do hope they and all other couples can tune out the negativity on SM and focus on the positive in their life.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions but when there are accusations and lies with no proof IMO it's best to ignore without fighting back and feeding the vultures.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:01 pm

Yeah the rumors are bs.

Just wanted to add , notcoywhite dales friend did an ig story with dale today joking about people losing it on sm, he said “the internet needs a signal, eat Food for the next seven days if your in trouble” making fun of all the people acting like he’s being held hostage. Dale said I’m fine.

https://instagram.com/notcoywhite?igshid=tvbhhkxq9kfg

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:03 pm

I wouldn't be okay with my fiance getting drunk and holding hands with models but that's just me I guess laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:05 pm

@Diana the picture that supposedly shows him holding hands with someone u can’t even see his hands, so I don’t even know what proof it is. It’s just stuff people are making up, if people can film him sitting down eating they could’ve filmed him doing these other supposed things.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:09 pm

@Diana fake news! As per that gossip site as always NO receipts. Not even a picture. Never mind one model is married  and the tall burnette like Dale is engaged. But why let these rags not doing due diligence get in the way of a story 🙄

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:10 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1328821438393016331?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion

+22
Maggenzm
jen689
Newto
GuardianAngel
Idlemess