SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FLChica Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:38 pm

Jaybird wrote:@FLChica from what I read, she went to Ga college, not Ga state. Ga State is in midtown Atlanta; Ga college is in Milledgeville. It’s about an hour or 90 mins south of Atlanta.

I mis-typed. Embarassed What I posted was indeed about Georgia College in Milledgeville.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:37 pm

luvnunity wrote:Y’all really think this is about Dresses?  Not really looking for an answer.  I’m just in disbelief...

Girl, there’s a lot I’ve learned...😏

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:52 am

Can't wait to see the shovel tptb are going to use to dig out of this hole.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:07 pm

I haven't read all the stuff about Rachel but it has me wondering. Did she go on the show to be the next ette? Matt said to her that she is laid back and is never pushy in trying to see him and because of that she impressed him. These things sound like some of the things that Maynard did to be the ette and of course by doing so made Brad like her all the more and chose her. Just a thought.

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:13 pm

One thing I wondered about is if she actually had her eyes on Tyler C. Maybe she wants in, in that group? Pure speculation. Maybe she’ll react someway to Tyler showing up this week.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:37 pm

Does anyone know Rachel's ethnicity, she has an exotic look?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:00 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:One thing I wondered about is if she actually had her eyes on Tyler C. Maybe she wants in, in that group? Pure speculation. Maybe she’ll react someway to Tyler showing up this week.

By "she" do you mean Rachael? And it's possible she is just trying to win Matt's heart so she can get close to Tyler?

I thought Rachael looked rather upset when Heather showed up. But maybe she walked out to go see if she could track down Tyler. :gotcha:

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:25 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Does anyone know Rachel's ethnicity, she has an exotic look?
She’s Honduran and Scottish. Her dads mother is from Honduras.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:31 pm

So, there’s for sure a pivotal moment to happen sometime between FS and FRC. Right now, we have Matt “All In” with Rachael, Serena P has quasi confessed love to Matt, it was unreciprocated. Michelle and Bri are the two that have yet to confess any deep feelings, but they do seem to consult each other about things. We still have to account for Michelle’s activity on SM, and the footage of her crying with the cream sweater on. I don’t think this is after either of those dates in water because her hair is fully done. Her ends were wet in the footage of her in the water. So this instance in my mind would not have followed either of those dates. What is the “crisis” that requires closure with Dad in order for Matt to move forward. I think this will either involve Bri or Michelle because there’s no conflict with Rachael that we’ve seen.
Circle back to his interview where he says “Always Forever” was the theme of his Fantasy Week, the song is about unrequited love with the one he WANTS. Matt and Rachael are on the same page thus far, Bri and Matt don’t appear to be having an issue in the FS, yet we see Michelle continually talk to Matt as if he is on a trial basis just as she is. She’s not trying to win him but learn him to see if he works for her.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:43 pm

Michelle has been shown to be upset at times - so vulnerable. Bri has shown affection - alot of teasing - fun kissing - but I'm not sure Matt knows where her heart is.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:43 pm

Ok guys, Game Over!  If anybody cares to bring it over, I don’t know how (sorry) grab a SC of Rachael and Matt in car with Matt blindfolded. Notice his zip up sweater.  It’s the same sweater he’s been wearing in many interviews where he lied and said it was inspired by Kit.  It’s his shoutout to Rachael, I’m assuming.  Surely he has more than that sweater and he’s worn it in more than one round of press tours.  I knew it meant something, I was just trying to figure it out.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:19 pm

@luvnunity

HTD
Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 2c943e10

2/2
Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 C1402510
https://youtu.be/1rrNjtCgtBQ

1/4
Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 E9f96e10
https://youtu.be/DRcuXBeUNoE

ETA: He also was wearing it in his 2/2 interview with LZ where he said “rumors ruin lives” when asked about Rachael.
Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 73d7ac10
https://www.etonline.com/bachelor-matt-james-talks-rachael-controversy-and-that-spotify-like-did-he-spoil-his-season-159910

Last edited by mbl on Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
luvstx
LoveDovez
Doats
jlccaz
Thatgirl31109