SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 27 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Hopefully there is a F1 and a SHV for my own selfish reasons, but I didn't think he was a good choice to begin with, so we'll see. If Tyler was gone as well, that doesn't make sense to me that there would be a SHV unless he was away for another reason.

As a Black woman I would like to say that having a Black bachelor is a big deal as a reflection of this world to be inclusive. Yet imo the decision to choose Matt was knee jerked to the George Floyd protests and BLM movements. The message I got from this pick is that TPTB most likely did not research any potential Black lead. TPTB knew about Tyler C bff and boom there’s your Black lead (sigh) That’s my problem with the whole deal.

I don’t know what to think right now about Matt because as much as he post on SM, I can’t say that I have gotten to know Matt. It seems to be glimpses of Matt but primarily his choice to showcase his Matt and sidekick Tyler moments. IMO it’s deliberate socially to highlight his white and Black world. Again, it’s my opinion cuz I still don’t know how why or what is Matt BUT like all I wish him the best.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:18 pm

@Idlemess I'm with you.

I really don't know this guy and I will wait to see if I get to know him as I watch his season.

I agree that he was a knee jerk choice in response to the volatile environment at the time. They have had plenty of candidates from previous seasons that they could have gone with who have had more experience with dealing with producers and cameras and yet they picked him?

From what I have seen thus far from previews, he seems kind of stiff, but I guess he can get better once he relaxes more in front of the cameras. Either way, I've just seen a really satisfying bachelorette and her great F1 pic, so more than likely it could only go down no matter who the lead was.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:03 pm

IA with the knee jerk reaction ( quite ridiculous and makes it worse IMHO) but for me, I don't care what colour skin the lead has. It's the character and type of person they are. He seems involved in good charity work, I'm not sure what else, but for me, as I said when he was announced, IMO he's not ready for a long term relationship. He's all show IMHO. When I look at the contestants I don't see him compatible with the established ones who have a secure job and seem mature. I can see him with someone much younger than him, simply because to me he acts much younger than he is. JMO's.

Hopefully he falls for someone who is similar to him and his way of life, and perhaps we'll get to see a love story develop.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:42 pm

@Idlemess I don't know Matt except through his interactions with Tyler. He seems like a decent guy but I could be proven wrong. I agree he was a knee-jerk reaction but the fans have been clamoring for a black Bach and if this is the way we got one, we'll take it. I think that puts more pressure on him and it may be unfair, but haven't black men always had to work harder to prove themselves anyway? (And women too) Have to say I am most looking forward to meeting his mother and understanding his family. Anything that comes out of this is collateral - that's how low my expectations are. JMO

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:55 am

I don't have much of an opinion on Matt one way or the other, apart from being Tyler's good friend (...and I do like Tyler.) I agree that they've both been careless during the pandemic, but that applies to a lot of young people. I figure that I will get to know Matt during his season. Based on Rachael, Jessenia, and Bri, he does seem to have a thing for long-haired brunettes. Is this true IRL as well? I will say that the women on his season are especially stunning. I suppose due to the record number of applicants there were more than the usual number of gorgeous women in the mix.

I'm just glad that we are going more or less directly into this new season. The seasons are providing welcome relief from dealing with the pandemic, and I continue to be grateful to all concerned for pulling this off.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:03 pm

Credit to Reality Steve for the spoilers:

-So who are the final 4? Well, I don’t have all of them. I only have 3 that I know for sure: Serena Pitt (don’t forget, there are two Serena’s this season), Rachael Kirkconnell, and Michelle Young (Michelle enters as part of the group of 5 after rose ceremony #2). I do not know who the 4th girl is, although I was told it was Bri Springs, I haven’t gotten the confirmation I needed. But since I’m just laying out everything for you that I was told pre-season, there you go. If/When I get solid confirmation, I’ll let you know if Bri is in fact the 4th girl. Doesn’t mean she finished in 4th place. I’m just trying to give you the 4 girls that got hometown dates. Serena P., Rachael, and Michelle definitely did.

-So who wins? Well, if you believe everything coming out of the small town of Cumming, GA, it’s Rachael Kirkconnell. Because for the last month, all I keep being told out of Cumming is that Rachael won, and all her friends and family know and they’re telling everyone. Problem is, I heard the same exact thing about Madi during Peter’s season. And I never ran with it because I was never convinced it was that easy. And it ended up being wrong anyway. Maybe Rachael did win. All I’m saying is that if she did, she, her family, and her friends are doing an awful job of keeping it secret because word is spreading around Cumming, GA faster than you can shake a stick at. So are these people just dumb and not keeping their mouth shut, or, is this another Madi situation where one person says it, it spreads like wildfire, and it isn’t true? I’m not 100% sold on it yet, but, I’m just telling you that’s the one I’ve heard most. I’m also positive Serena P and Michelle don’t win. So all signs are pointing to Rachael. Just kinda hilarious if it is true since her family apparently won’t shut up about it. Hey, maybe it is that easy this season?

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:27 pm

RS edited his artclile to add he had heard Rachael and Michelle where f2.

-So who wins? I was told “Michelle and Rachael were final 2, and Rachael wins.” Well, if you believe everything coming out of the small town of Cumming, GA, then it’s Rachael Kirkconnell. Because for the last month, all I keep being told out of Cumming is that Rachael won, and all her friends and family know and they’re telling everyone. Problem is, I heard the same exact thing about Madi during Peter’s season. And I never ran with it because I was never convinced it was that easy. And it ended up being wrong anyway. Maybe Rachael did win. All I’m saying is that if she did, she, her family, and her friends are doing an awful job of keeping it secret because word is spreading around Cumming, GA faster than you can shake a stick at. So are these people just dumb and not keeping their mouth shut, or, is this another Madi situation where one person says it, it spreads like wildfire, and it isn’t true? I’m not 100% sold on it yet, but, I’m just telling you that’s the one I’ve heard most. I’m also positive Serena P and Michelle don’t win. So all signs are pointing to Rachael. Just kinda hilarious if it is true since her family apparently won’t shut up about it. Hey, maybe it is that easy this season?

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:05 pm

She's the one Matt's mother followed then unfollowed (also a fake IG account).

I personally do not see Matt with Rachael at all. She graduated from College in 2019. Her bio says she's never been in love, sounds like a perfect script to me. Suspect

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5819-rachael-kirkconnell-bachelor-25-matt-james-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:08 pm

@GuardianAngel Yea - 2 people who've never been in love, find each other on the Bachelor and then live happily ever after. Not Happening!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She's the one Matt's mother followed then unfollowed (also a fake IG account).

I personally do not see Matt with Rachael at all. She graduated from College in 2019. Her bio says she's never been in love, sounds like a perfect script to me.  Suspect

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5819-rachael-kirkconnell-bachelor-25-matt-james-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
A non established girl sounds like the perfect fit for Matt. I just can't picture a woman with a real job, established career, running around following behind Matt & Tyler playing third wheel as they do frat boy sh*t chasing after any d-list model who'll give them the time of day. I don't see Matt lasting with anyone from his season because I don't see him as a guy who's ready for what it means to be in a committed relationship, I don't see him changing his life to make a real relationship work, so the best option is to pick someone who's also in that space for the least collateral damage. But also I'm not convinced that Rachael is F1. It's just too much noise around her. Everyone is saying it's her, which makes me think it's not. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:26 pm

ReneeM wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:She's the one Matt's mother followed then unfollowed (also a fake IG account).

I personally do not see Matt with Rachael at all. She graduated from College in 2019. Her bio says she's never been in love, sounds like a perfect script to me.  Suspect

A non established girl sounds like the perfect fit for Matt. I just can't picture a woman with a real job, established career, running around following behind Matt & Tyler playing third wheel as they do frat boy sh*t chasing after any d-list model who'll give them the time of day. I don't see Matt lasting with anyone from his season because I don't see him as a guy who's ready for what it means to be in a committed relationship, I don't see him changing his life to make a real relationship work, so the best option is to pick someone who's also in that space for the least collateral damage. But also I'm not convinced that Rachael is F1. It's just too much noise around her. Everyone is saying it's her, which makes me think it's not. All jmo.
Re the bold, I am equally suss on her as F1 too. Isn’t there still an NDA that cast and family sign? And for the whole town to be saying she is F1 is Madi Prewett F1 spoiler level as RS himself acknowledged. If SHV proves it then I will buy that she is F1.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:35 pm

I hope this isn't another season of loose lips with Matt basically saying that about his mom in one of the GMA interviews and with her following and unfollowing Rachael. laugh out loud And now people around Rachael saying she won (if it's true). Oh boy! no no

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 27 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
luvstx
LoveDovez
Doats
jlccaz
Thatgirl31109