SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:10 am

@lolo26 SCMIIW but if she created a different IG name, the numbers would be the same as her old one but I don't think they were. I commented on her numbers when the link to the 2nd account was posted, that it would be interesting to see if they go up. I don't think the 2nd account was her. I have seen so often contestants that have IG accounts that are not their real full name, only to change it as soon as filming is done, to their full name. (better shilling prospects Smiley ) In her case her IG is already her real full name. I can't see why she would delete it and create a brand new IG with a different name, with over 7000 following. She would have to start all over.

Her IG is rachaelkirkconnell. That's the one Matt's Mom followed, thanks to @smg2587 who captured the follow.

The 2nd account was raekirkconnell.

Someone could have thought they were going to start a fan account then changed their mind? Maybe she goes by Rae and was going to change it then changed her mind? IDK

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5819-rachael-kirkconnell-bachelor-25-matt-james-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lolo26 Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:52 pm

@GuardianAngel Oh gotcha. Thabks!

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:39 am

Tomorrow it’ll have been 3 weeks since the FRC, so Matt should have an SHV coming up in the next few days. Just something to keep an eye on.

butterflylove wrote:I'm with you both, I'd be underwhelmed if she's F1.
So a question for you both, do you have a preference / ideal / wishful F4-F1.
Right now I think Rachael’s F1 and Jessenia’s F2 but I’m not really convinced of anything just yet. I personally want Bri to be F1, which is how I know for sure she isn’t laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:07 am

I’m not feeling Matt for a variety of reasons, therefore all the girls I like, I hope they make it far enough to get their influencer bags and lucky enough to not end up with Matt. So if it’s between Bri, Jessenia, & Rachael, I hope Rachael’s the one who gets stuck with him.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:26 am

Within the past 24 hours their has been a pattern of IG activity with some of the women resurfacing. Rachael posted a picture on her IG for first time since filming. Michelle Young posted for the first time since filming in IG last night and Jessenia made her IG public late yesterday. Nothing on Bri yet, my guess is she might resurface today because their announcing the women later today.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:19 pm

Does anyone think that Matt has had a Safe House visit yet? Will he have to be doing press interview tour soon for the show? It seems like he is in Florida right now.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:59 pm

@Kayben14 thanks for the update!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:06 am

@suzq I think he had a SHV earlier this week. He was gone after the Dolphins game on Sunday and returned to Jupiter last night.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:12 am

mbl wrote:@suzq I think he had a SHV earlier this week.  He was gone after the Dolphins game on Sunday and returned to Jupiter last night.  

He was still in jupiter on monday. I tracked that one but after that i have no clue. I do know that tyler just got back today tho.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:38 am

Hopefully there is a F1 and a SHV for my own selfish reasons, but I didn't think he was a good choice to begin with, so we'll see. If Tyler was gone as well, that doesn't make sense to me that there would be a SHV unless he was away for another reason.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:43 pm

ReneeM wrote:I’m not feeling Matt for a variety of reasons, therefore all the girls I like, I hope they make it far enough to get their influencer bags and lucky enough to not end up with Matt. So if it’s between Bri, Jessenia, & Rachael, I hope Rachael’s the one who gets stuck with him.

Dang. You used to love him!! laugh out loud

I agree with you though. My opinion - Matt and Tyler show me who they are every day through their endless Covid DGAF attitudes. I feel like they are both in the game for the clout. I don’t see Matt lasting with anyone he picks. I mean, prove me wrong. But yeahhhh.... my opinion, spoiler alert, Tyler is F1 here and it will be more of the same post show when they can IG influence it up with even more followers. I kind of feel for whatever girl is sucked in for the (limited, short term) ride before the inevitable break up. Jmo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:23 pm

I am still on my Zayshia high so not really care for Matt’s season.

But it’s always fun to sleuth and extra rewarding when this board proves RS wrong!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
luvstx
LoveDovez
Doats
jlccaz
Thatgirl31109