SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HalalSnackPack Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:14 am

Bobette wrote:@HalalSnackPack - Gotcha.  

The odds for individuals are usually released the day of the premiere and unless F1 is an intruder, the winner will be immediately obvious.

I agree - was disappointed with Brooke's part in the Alexnation storyline on BiP which was clearly manufactured IMO.  Hoping this is better.

Also, Welcome1
Thank you Smiley I can't believe I've only just found this place!

Ahh ok, so Sportsbet will change a lot closer to the premiere.

I am also intrigued to see how Brooke goes as lead. I haven't really cared for the lead much since Sophie Monk. My prediction is 2 ladies will *shock everyone* by electing to leave midway because they've developed a connection with each other over the lead. Whether it will be real or produced by TPTB will be the question :drama
HalalSnackPack
HalalSnackPack

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:27 am

@HalalSnackPack I like the way your mind works Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698

Two contestants will defo hook up IMO.  I'm going with a male & female since it would generate more controversy in context ("FAKE LESBIAN!" etc  Rolling Eyes ) but yeah, there will be spin-off relationships for sure IMO.

This season has the potential to be messy. Bring it on.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:22 am

Bobette wrote:Yeah I'm thinking the same @Enough with Oct 20 most likely IMO. They usually announce the premiere 2 weeks before so I think if it was the 13th they would have said so in the new ad.  

She looks really good BTW.  Stunning country too.  I'm looking forward to this one (famous last words laugh out loud)

Just aired the new promo. Could premiere earlier. They have bumped Making it! No Making it next week. The Bachelorette may start on 13 Oct but will they want to compete with Love Island?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:29 am

@Enough @dolcimumma I haven't seen the new ad but Oct 13 would fit perfectly with previous Bette premieres which have ranged between 20 Sept (Season 3) and 10 Oct (Season 4) and would put TPTB right back on schedule after the filming delay.  

They'll be up against Love Island either way so don't think they'd hold off on that account.  So Dramatic is claiming she's "figured out" the premiere is Nov 3 but that's way too late to start IMO.  Ali's season was the latest to finish and that was Nov 15.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:38 am

Bobette wrote:@Enough @dolcimumma I haven't seen the new ad but Oct 13 would fit perfectly with previous Bette premieres which have ranged between 20 Sept (Season 3) and 10 Oct (Season 4) and would put TPTB right back on schedule after the filming delay.  

They'll be up against Love Island either way so don't think they'd hold off on that account.  So Dramatic is claiming she's "worked out" the premiere is Nov 3 but that's way too late to start IMO.  Ali's season was the latest to finish and that was Nov 15.

Ch 10 have Graham Norton Show scheduled for 6 and 13 Oct. So premiere for The Bachelorette will be 20 Oct

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:59 pm

Interesting they're leaving a 2 week gap rather than going straight to Bette.  Makes me think they're still editing stuff that was filmed post-FRC into the early episodes to fit with the ending.  

That's probably what Brooke's been filming over the past couple of weeks - gotta get those retrospective storylines in place. Rolling Eyes  Keep watch for continuity errors in the producer interviews.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:16 am

I don't think they'll be competing with Love Island because from what I remember, Love Island airs right after the block, so the 8:30 to 8:45 onwards time.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:14 am

Good point @Dumb. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:50 am

OK well now I'm really confused because Brooke is in WA. Did they film the FRC there? If so how did the crew get GTG passes (can't see Mark classifying reality TV as "essential work").

And she's got her dog. You don't ship your dog from Vic to WA unless you're planning to stay there a while. scratch Either way it doesn't look like she made it back home to Vic after all.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 2uy9Xlj

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 D2B7LF9

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:17 pm

@HalalSnackPack starwelcome I'm glad you joined us!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HalalSnackPack Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:33 pm

I was just about to ask if anyone else noticed that Brooke appears to be in WA in her stories. I just had a look through her insta and saw she posted a pic of him back in August as well. Any chance she's throwing us off ? I would have thought it would take a lot of effort to transport her doggo back to Perth from Melbourne given the current lockdowns
@GuardianAngel: Thank you, glad to have found this place and be here Smiley
HalalSnackPack
HalalSnackPack

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:55 pm

Maybe she shipped doggo back to WA to be minded by family when filming started? Then moved back there after filming because there’s no money to be made on the Gram in a lockdown state
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Nothing
just me
Vjeff
Storybook
Agent99
Loulou
Enough
Bobette
bachfan101
AEF
Dumb