SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:41 am

@HEA I don't dispute that agree she is into Brendan, but my point was about trying to extract a declaration of love from him. That is standard practice...for as many people as they can get.

I think Tayshia was into Brendan early, but I think as things progressed with others, particularly Zac, he kind of lost ground. I think this is a result of Tay truly being open and giving all the guys a chance. It is one of the reasons IMO that they all seem to really like her...especially since they got to contrast her with Clare who didn't seem to interested in anyone other than Dale. I think it made them appreciate her that much more.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:22 am

Was the posted info about Tayshia splitting with Zac and now communicating with Brendan ruled as incorrect or not with legs ? I am assuming that we will see Tayshia pick Zac in the end - maybe not get engaged - but accept a proposal around Thanksgiving in private as Zac preferred ? I'm not sure what Chris H means when he says we will not see the ending coming - etc etc ....
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:12 pm

CHO wrote:Was the posted info about Tayshia splitting with Zac and now communicating with Brendan ruled as incorrect  or not with legs ?  I am assuming that we will see Tayshia pick Zac in the end - maybe not get engaged - but accept a proposal around Thanksgiving in private as Zac preferred ?  I'm not sure what Chris H means when he says we will not see the ending coming - etc etc ....

I think nothing is really off the books and we are still sleuthing, but I am personally still leaning with Zac.

As for CH, as usual, he is full of bullsh*t. I doubt we will be all that surprised. I don't think there will be a proposal, which I think many would be more than happy with and they will continue dating.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:30 pm

What he said (about FSD) in promos

Brendan: “...it’s strange envisioning her spending the night with another man” (wearing dark polo with white trim on collar; ITM, emotional)
Zac:”... best day, best overnight if that’s offered to me” (during body painting scene; VO)
Ivan: “...she’s gonna potentially stay up all night with another guy” (on couch; spoken; edit makes it seem like Zac and Ivan are in convo but the two aren’t in the same frame so maybe, maybe not)

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:52 pm

https://twitter.com/people/status/1339969749405593603?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:14 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1340356712780484609?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:54 pm

Being hopeful at this stage of the game means you're out. laugh out loud I doubt Brendan is thinking about marriage and children. Maybe he is and that's what's making him realize that's not what he wants.

"Going into tonight, I'm hopeful," she tells cameras. "Brendan has been in my heart and on my mind since the very first day, but I just don't know where he's at. I'm hoping tonight we can really see if we have something to grow on."

Re Ivan - he's simply a cutie!

I often wonder how much the lead has to act when contestants tell them they are falling in love. That's not something to get all excited about if you don't feel the same IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Being hopeful at this stage of the game means you're out. laugh out loud I doubt Brendan is thinking about marriage and children. Maybe he is and that's what's making him realize that's not what he wants.

"Going into tonight, I'm hopeful," she tells cameras. "Brendan has been in my heart and on my mind since the very first day, but I just don't know where he's at. I'm hoping tonight we can really see if we have something to grow on."

I often wonder how much the lead has to act when contestants tell them they are falling in love. That's not something to get all excited about if you don't feel the same IMHO.

Yes I wonder the same too about the lead reacting to these declarations of contestants "falling in love". It did not take her no time though to say it back to Zac which I find telling in itself. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Being hopeful at this stage of the game means you're out. laugh out loud I doubt Brendan is thinking about marriage and children. Maybe he is and that's what's making him realize that's not what he wants.

If we look at how tYshia reacted when zac told her he loves her and Ivan saying he is falling in love...... very very different reaction. Imo

Ivan... I am falling  in love with you

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 28ff4e10

Zac... I am falling in love with you

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2a29c510

Credit the bachelorette abc season trailer

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:03 am

HEA wrote:

If we look at how tYshia reacted when zac told her he loves her and Ivan saying he is falling in love...... very very different reaction. Imo

Ivan... I am falling  in love with you

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 28ff4e10

Zac... I am falling in love with you

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2a29c510

Credit the bachelorette abc season trailer
Yes major difference between these two in how she reacted to their declarations. When Zac said it she said she wanted to jump across the table and hug him then she told Zac her feelings.

With IVAN it was "I am falling for you too"  but not as emotionally intense.JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:09 am

The first thing that came to mind when I saw the look Tayshia gave Ivan after he said ILY was that old southern saying..."bless your heart".

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
ElonM
pinkrosespls
timfan
lightredemption
Mia_Leoni