SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:02 pm

Ratings:

ABC – The Bachelorette Viewers: 5.20 million (#1), A18-49: 1.2/ 7 (#1)

https://programminginsider.com/monday-ratings-the-bachelorette-leads-abc-to-victorty/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:10 pm

bluwavz wrote:Ratings:

ABC – The Bachelorette Viewers: 5.20 million (#1), A18-49: 1.2/ 7 (#1)

https://programminginsider.com/monday-ratings-the-bachelorette-leads-abc-to-victorty/

Not surprised here because it is the finale and the show always gets a boost in the end. Awesome though for Tayisha!!!

Devil's advocate: The second hour did decline in viewers though and it was up against the other networks lineup of repeats so these number should be expected based on that. Nothing original aired in this timeslot so yes, no big deal. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:23 pm

@pinkrosespls welcomeyall Glad you joined after lurking. yes

SCMIIW I don't recall a close up of the F1 holding THE ring?

To me this has always been the F2 shot.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:24 pm

It could be Neil Lane holding the ring. It’s that weird a season giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:35 pm

sdmom wrote:The ring.
Analyze
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 B86eeb10

ReneeM wrote:
sdmom wrote:We need to compare finger nails.  The best I can find now

& this is Ben’s
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Db970310
source

Ivans

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Captu227

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm9MruPnV9m/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:54 pm

Hmm....

I keep returning to different VOs laid over contestants during the season, giving hints about the season's trajectory. In the earlier episodes, VOs mentioning proposal were laid over Ben. In episode 10, the following voiceovers were laid over the guys during the scene before she lets go of Riley.
{I sent home Blake earlier.}: pans to Ivan
{Our relationship just wasn't where we thought it needed to be.} pans to Ben looking down
{It's a lot, you guys.}: pans to Brendan
{I've been asking a lot of you guys since I got here.} pans to Riley and Zac
{I don't want to hurt anyone.}: zooms in focus on Ivan

So far, the episode 10 VOs match up pretty squarely with the way or reason for elimination: Brendan was overwhelmed by the proposal, so he left. Ben was let go because he wouldn't confess his feelings.

Whether Tayshia lets Ivan go at the F3 or the FRC or earlier somehow, I suspect that he will be hurt.

And I think Ben could propose at the FRC and be denied.

Zac and Tayshia–and even Ivan and Tayshia–have obstacles to overcome tonight whereas Ben overcame his hurdle by telling Tayshia he was in love.

Tayshia’s conflict still exists–Am I really in love and ready for a proposal? I think that whomever we see her overcoming challenges with tonight is her F1.

Hope everyone enjoys the finale PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:39 pm

After Tayshia said Brendan was who she was going to pick in the end I thought she might not pick anyone. Also, it would be strange to include all the things she said about Brendan if she were with someone else. Then, when talking with Rachel Tayshia looked excited to get engaged. Tayshia has me confused at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:17 pm

gabriele wrote:After Tayshia said Brendan was who she was going to pick in the end I thought she might not pick anyone. Also, it would be strange to include all the things she said about Brendan if she were with someone else. Then, when talking with Rachel Tayshia looked excited to get engaged. Tayshia has me confused at this point.

Frankenbiting. Typical editing tricks. If you look closely, that was spliced where she said she thought it was going to be Brendan.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
ElonM
pinkrosespls
timfan
lightredemption
Mia_Leoni