SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:34 am

So zac is saying... I am blindsided

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 E9098710

There is no way I saw anything romantic with Ben

But now I believe Ben and zac are her final 2...

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:36 am

The Other guy has maroon suit

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 F1e4ce10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:37 am

HEA wrote:So zac is saying... I am blindsided

There is no way I saw anything romantic with Ben

But now I believe Ben and zac are her final 2...
Maybe blindsided because he doesn't know what he is walking into... I dont see him wavering...

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:37 am

I think Zac says he is blindsided because Ben comes back
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:38 am

Based on @caryfetman post of the F4 fitting who was wearing the maroon suit?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:39 am

Tayshia is going to get a lot of heat... I hope she is smart enough to send Ben home..  Lawd, Tayshia is stressing me out..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:39 am

pinkrosespls wrote:@Sprite Thank you!

So you can see production forcing Tayshia to pull Ivan and put Ben in for drama? Who is running the show the producers or the lead? I'm confused.

Producers!!! Always the producers. Why do you think most of these people are a hot mess? Because production plays with their heads. They cast them because they know they can play with their heads. The ones who don't give them what they want get zero air time and get eliminated. You should read their contract. I don't know why anyone would allow them to do that, but I guess when you want attention or to increase your SM followers you are willing to prostrate yourself at their feet and let them walk all over you.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkrosespls Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:41 am

@Ruqibabe interesting and if she didn't stop it, i would think that speaks volumes to her feelings for Ben or how badly she wants 'the most dramatic season ever'.

but i'm biased because I like Ben, I've dated Bens. What I do think is interesting is that all of a sudden Peter Kraus' name is in the Air again (with his post today about wanting marriage), Rachel Lindsay having both Ben and Peters names in her mouth recently, TMZ 'following Ben'. But that's probably a conversation for another board.

pinkrosespls

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:42 am

ElonM wrote:Based on @caryfetman post of the F4 fitting who was wearing the maroon suit?
No one was wearing a maroon suit. Zac’s was blue, Brendan’s was charcoal, Ivan’s was black, & Ben was grey.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:43 am

ReneeM wrote:
ElonM wrote:Based on @caryfetman post of the F4 fitting who was wearing the maroon suit?
No one was wearing a maroon suit. Zac’s was blue, Brendan’s was charcoal, Ivan’s was black, & Ben was grey.
Maybe they are copying and pasting pictures..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:45 am

Ruqibabe wrote:
pinkrosespls wrote:@Sprite Thank you!

So you can see production forcing Tayshia to pull Ivan and put Ben in for drama? Who is running the show the producers or the lead? I'm confused.
The producers have the power but the lead can stop it i think..

Producers always have the power. Leads can request certain things and some may have the balls to stand up to production...see Brad 1 (choosing nobody) and JPab (refusing to propose), but that rarely ends well. They have to know when to pick their battles. I don't see Tayshia fighting to keep Ivan over Ben since Ivan was never going to be F1. She is an influencer and production can helper or hurt her with opportunities depending on how well she plays along. It doesn't get her anything to fight them over this. Not the battle to die on since she gets Zac regardless.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:46 am

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
ElonM
pinkrosespls
timfan
lightredemption
Mia_Leoni