SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Topazgold Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:47 am

@Ruqibabe what has me buggin’ is Zac crying saying he was blindsided after saying at the end of their FSD that they had the tough discussions and they’ve decided to “trust” one other and now here is Tay blindsiding him. I’m not ready for tomorrow...

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Topazgold Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:49 am

@ReneeM black sometimes comes off as maroon depending on how the sun hits it. JMO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:50 am

ReneeM wrote:
ElonM wrote:Based on @caryfetman post of the F4 fitting who was wearing the maroon suit?
No one was wearing a maroon suit. Zac’s was blue, Brendan’s was charcoal, Ivan’s was black, & Ben was grey.

Ben in the grey suit that’s made to look maroon in the preview.

This is all a production ploy. They asked/told Tayshia to take Ben to F2. JMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:50 am

Topazgold wrote:@Ruqibabe what has me buggin’ is Zac crying saying he was blindsided after saying at the end of their FSD that they had the tough discussions and they’ve decided to “trust” one other and now here is Tay blindsiding him. I’m not ready for tomorrow...

I wouldn't worry too much. They always edit it to make it seem worse/more dramatic than it ends up being. Very rarely does this stuff end up living up to the hype.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:51 am

I’ll have to see it again but I think Zac isn’t crying & saying he’s blindsided, I think that was a voiceover that’s probably related to Ben’s return that they put over the video of him crying. I think Zac was crying about the love being real with Tayshia or whatever. It was in a promo from last week.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:52 am

Zac loves me and I love zac

That doesn’t fit anyone else hold a chance......

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:55 am

I think the I am blindsided comment is in there to make you think he is not going to end up with her then BAM he does. It's not real suspense for me watching the show on who she wanted imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:55 am

@Sprite you’re right but it just seems with every scene with Zayshia they have to cast doubt. Example tonight, this afternoons preview making it seem Zac was lying about having kids. The producers are really not helping and thats why IMO some people on SM have such a disdain for this man.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:56 am

ReneeM wrote:I’ll have to see it again but I think Zac isn’t crying & saying he’s blindsided, I think that was a voiceover that’s probably related to Ben’s return that they put over the video of him crying. I think Zac was crying about the love being real with Tayshia or whatever. It was in a promo from last week.

It is a voice over. But he is crying.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:58 am

The ring.
Analyze

1 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 B86eeb10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:59 am

@Topazgold YES.... they are overwriting things but its putting Zac in the shady light.. 🤬🤬🤬

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:00 am

If she was an ounce in love with Ben she wouldn’t say.... there is a rose ceremony... what do I do with that.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
ElonM
pinkrosespls
timfan
lightredemption
Mia_Leoni