SELECT CONTENT

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by natik Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:24 pm

Jolena wrote:Does anyone know why I can't find The bachelorette Ukarine show in the archives? TIA

@Jolena Because it is not in archives. You can find it here: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f451-bachelorette-ukraine-season-1-ksenia-mishina-all-topics-sleuthing-spoilers

Last edited by natik on Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by natik Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:51 pm

@GuardianAngel You are welcome! It feels good to see happy people. They are having a lot of fun and I am happy for them.

Brought some fun stuff with me. At first Sasha and his IG post today. I think only Sasha can write a post about a fly in such an entertaining manner.

Dominican Quartet 🇩🇴5⃣

But there were five of us flying ... me, Elya, Ksyu, Ton and a fly😬

... and 🪰 flies as confidently as on an airline internship ... checks the belts ... buzzes to open the curtains when landing ...

As you understand, 12 hours of flight were not wasted and I understood a lot:

💭a fly rubs her front paws in a funny way and shows emergency exits;
💭 flies on the plane may not fly because the plane is flying;
💭A fly is needed so that you don't sleep through a beautiful cloud;🤬
💭Living on the plane "Kiev-Punta Cana" is a sign of a smart fly;
💭I am happier than a fly ... my tan lasts longer and my family is the best💚💙❤
💭 By the way, do flies have a jet lag? 🤔

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 ZBGvI-7lXr4

And here is a voting challenge. Sasha is asking in his insta story who has a better pose. He thinks it is pretty obvious.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 RLpujog9o1s

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 FT2wcFJltNw

Video Collection of their insta stories.

Sasha is telling that he has the most beautiful view out of his room and with that he doesn´t mean the palms and the beach. And he is swinging his cam into the direction where Ksenia is lying.

Later they showed up in the room of their kids to pick them up for dinner but Platon was already asleep.

They woke up the today at 7am. It started with meditation for both. Later Sasha was teasing everyone that he is also on his way to work. His work is to eat the breakfast. At breakfast Ksenia "Yummy breakfast with fresh juice and my favorite boys. Our girl is still sleeping". Sasha answered that he thinks that Elya is going to sleep till 4pm. Aly came later to the breakfast. The last part of the video Sasha was swimming with the kids. Ksenia needed to record an insta story for her social project.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/ellert_a/
https://www.instagram.com/misha.k.ua/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:20 pm

natik wrote:
Today a new video with another interview was published. It was recorded last Thursday. It`s called "how well do Ksenia and Sasha know each other?". The point is to write down the answers to the questions they are getting but they are now allowed to see what the other wrote. Sasha was constantly watching what Ksenia wrote and Ksenia was constantly reminding him that he is breaking the rules.
I am gonna leave the video here and add later the translation.

Ok so here is the translation to the video I posted earlier.

Till 0:36 you can see an intro with outtakes from the interview.

0:37 first question:

1. Who is in charge of the family?

K: Sasha and Platon
S: Platon

Sasha is asking the Interviewer behind the camera if they can show each other their answers. The interview answered, no.

But Sasha is still managing to take a glimpse at what Ksenia wrote. Ksenia is saying „aaaa that is now allowed. If you are watching I want to see yours too“.  She is watching what he wrote. The interviewer behind the camera is saying „Sasha!“. Sasha again to Ksenia „let me see it again“. Ksenia „noo go away“.

2. Who is the first to reconcile after a quarrel?  (1:09)

K: I
S: I

Sasha is managing to look again at the answer. Sasha „Yes of course“. Ksenia „Yes for sure“.
Ksenia: „Why are you watching all the time?“
Sasha : „Because I love you that’s why“.
Ksenia: Love me but don`t watch. Play by the rules don’t watch all the time“.

3. Who washes the dishes at home?(1:34)

K: the dishwasher
S: the dishwasher or I

4. Date of first meeting? (1:55)

Ksenia „in real life?“

K: 08/22/20  (She mixed up the months. They started filming in July not in August)
S: March 2020 (Sasha wrote the date of the game show they were at. As you remember I told you the story that Sasha and Ksenia were taking part in a game show. It was the first time when Sasha saw Ksenia. By the way Ksenia said that she doesn’t remember him at all on that show. She said he sat too far apart somewhere in the dark).

Lol Ksenia saw his answer and said if he is gaga. Sasha „And what about you? You wrote the date from filming the bachelorette?“

Ksenia: „Yes. When should I have met you before….ah ah…damn“ (she remembered the show „intuition“ in that moment). „But you didn’t catched my eye there so it doesn’t count“.

5. First appearance as a couple? (2:25)

K: the dessert (their second date)
S: Sevastopol 1996 ( Lol I need to explain it. Sasha has that crazy idea that they met as kids in Ksenia`s hometown. Sasha as kid visited Ksernia`s hometown so he likes to think that and already told that story on some of his interviews).

6. Date of the first kiss? (2:50)

Sasha asking the interviewer: „When did the filming for the Bachelorette started? Please.

The interviewer, „in July“.

K: Summer, Dessert
S: August the 10th (he was close, I have the dates and it was august the 20th. That is when the had their second date in the desert).

Sasha to Ksenia: „What did you wrote? Haven’t kissed at all“. (He is joking)

7. Ksyusha's eye color? (3:27)

Ksenia is closing her eyes so that Sasha can’t look at them before writing the answer.

Sasha jokes about her move: „Oh that is an easy one. She has no eyes“.

K: grey-blue
S: grey

Sasha is watching at her answer and joking again „I think I got the color only of her first eye right“.

8. Who was the first to say "I love you“? (3:53)

Sasha is saying that it doesn’t matter who said it first. The interviewer told him to write an answer down.

K: In my soul I
S: Both ( he said he counts the „I am in love“ screaming during their HTD)

9. How many children do you want? (4:14)

K: Sasha wants 2, twins and I want to have a girl
S: 2-Twins

10. Birthday of Platon (4:42)

K: 11.04.12
S: April the 14th

Sasha saw Ksenia`s answer „Damn“.

In the background we are hearing how Platon is saying from another room „on April the 11th“.
Everyone is  starting to laugh.

11. Who is more jealous? (4:58)

K: It depends
S: I

12. Who earns more? (5:08)

Sasha, „I have no idea“.

K: It depends
S: Ksyu but it isn’t sure

The interviewer behind the camera is getting nervous because they are watching their answers. Sasha is saying to her „What? Did we broke your game?“
Ksenia to the interviewer: „I told you to separate us because he will be watching all the time“.

13. What does Sasha like for breakfast? (5:39)

K: eggs
S: it doesn’t matte what

Sasha to Ksenia „Did you wrote ´nothing´?“
Ksenia: „I was thinking to write `he loves everything what I cook`“.

14. The most beautiful part of Ksyusha's body? (6:47)

K: eyes?
S: everything

Sasha „hold on“. He is adding „nose“ to his answer.
Ksenia asking the interviewer: „Do you mean for Sasha?“

She is also adding „nose“ to her answer.

15. Sasha's least favorite product? (6:47)

Sasha is whispering to Ksenia „mango“. Ksenia „I wanted to write it but it is not like you don’t like it“.

Ksenia is writing down the answer „mango“.

Sasha is explaining that he recently found out with the help of an allergy test that he has an allergy for mango.

Sasha writes also „mango“ on his paper.

16. Ealy`s Birthday (7:32)

K: 13.12  „she is 13 now“.
S: 13.12.07

To be continued...
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:05 pm

@natik thanks for all that. laugh out loud Sasha is so funny. I love the fly comments.

He's a little trouble maker not playing the game fairly. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:37 pm

Jolena wrote:Does anyone know why I can't find The bachelorette Ukarine show in the archives? TIA

The Bachelor Archive only has the English speaking shows...NZ, Aussie, US, Canada, UK and SA.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:13 pm

@GuardianAngel Haha yes Sasha is something Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 3806527698

Ksenia IG:

“Journey of the Soul” - that's what I'll call this trip ...

Wallow under palm trees, drink coconuts, burn in the sun, dive in the ocean, scream from the burning salt in your eyes, overeat fruit, whine @ellert_a for a beautiful photo, change swimwear, go barefoot, don't want to fall asleep, want to wake up early, smell the warm wind , enjoy every minute, enjoy my loved ones ... Everything that I wished for is now in my space! I love ❤💚, thank you Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 3552228123

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 3CmGf78s5E0

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 NphXmgtbs9g

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 UvdiiWmDhcM

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 EsyIeCRXKXk

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 TMZZM9UCb4I

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 O1ONkE0wnYg

Ksenia:

"Love you, my traveler".

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 SjInwHUa32c

They met in the same hotel an famous Ukrainian pop singer with her family. Her name is Iryna.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 Q924Y4cPdok

Iryna posted on her IG some pics and how lovely it was to see each other there.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 MylHw_H5dec

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 L_UBuy5wtAk

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 CUZdeq1_8ZI

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 DWoQotnY_-w

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 Uhpcylrq

K: Mine

S: Yours

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 -CozJEmCk0A

Fan video with snippets from their trip.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/mishlorette/
https://www.instagram.com/irynafedyshyn/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:55 pm

@natik thank you for all the pictures and vids! It's always fun to come here to see the updates. It looks like they are having a fabulous time as a family and enjoying some nice warm weather. I've been to those types of Japanese restaurants. They are so much fun.

What do you think they are doing on the beach where it looks like Sasha is kissing her stomach????

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:54 pm

@GuardianAngel You are welcome.

They were meditating. You can see the full video here:

Originally Ksenia posted that video in her insta story. But she had a fast version of it. Normally it is impossible to catch that moment of affection but some fans made a slow motion of that video and made screens of the moment when Sasha kissed her.

He was ready with meditation before her and stepped aside to not bother her. The moment when she finished he walked towards her and kissed first her left leg than stomach, the right leg, and the stomach again.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 Psk5GMyhYd4

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 HrXoUSyc_A4

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 E-1WecjrhFA

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 9-JnOS9fl5s

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 Ko1a8V3SLAY

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 Z8Qf88N58S0

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 TL955G12fIQ

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 4OXN4Nrz9WE

Source:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:01 am

Happy Valentines Day from Ksenia and Sasha.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 EJHMfHpsrhQ

It turns out interestingly, February 14 we will spend on an airplane at an altitude of 10k meters above sea level. This means that I will be afraid as usual, and as usual he will hold my hand and console me with funny stories ...

It is good that Cupid does not have to rise high into the sky to shoot in the very heart, because he did it a long time ago.

I love you @ellert_a and I want you to hug me even tighter, kiss me more often and never stop waking me up in the middle of the night with sleepy words "I love you" ❤💚

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 CKiJ3faZaRY

In my four-chamber💚 for a long time everything is occupied by you @misha.k.ua❤ I love you passionately, Ksyu!

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 Lnzgo9PNZdM

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 _GNxLBDNKb8

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 MG-osyhU1Uc

Sasha as an entertainer for the kids on the beach Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 3806527698

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 -UOEaO3qeDs

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 3gD3rI-9dkI

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 FXFScFVZ16I

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 FF0AcAecgIg

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 CHOZQbXACGU

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 8esKYi9DjoQ

With the family of the Ukrainian pop singer

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/kholostyachka_ua/
https://www.instagram.com/_ellert_ksy_love_/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:25 am

My goodness, she has such beautiful words of love!

Sasha is so great, he's always doing something to keep engaged with everyone. He's so funny, the pineapple! Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 3806527698

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:48 pm

I feel so happy seeing these two together - they just radiate joy and love.  Honestly, I saw two fantastic bachettes and their F1s last year (Ksenia and Tayshia) and I think the bar is now set too high for any others.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:18 pm

@GuardianAngel Sasha and his sense of humor is one of a kind. I love to read his IG posts. He is truly gifted in creative writing. You can see why he is a screenwriter for comedy shows, movies and stand up.

More pics and insta stories from their vacation.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 QH1AlkoyNUo

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 TEb5DaSoQOU

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 LI1hjcxNWBU

In the meantime they returned to Kiev and Sasha came back home from the barbershop not only with a shorter hair but with a new beard. But see for yourself. Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 3806527698

Ksenia: Please tell me it is a joke (can't hold herself from laughing)

Sasha: That is amazing.

Ksenia: Please...that`s horrible.

Sasha: I think it is amazing. I think I am more sexier with it. I am like an hot Italian guy.

Ksenia: Sasha, there is the door. Please go to your barber shop guy and tell him to shave it.

Today they were busy with all kinds of things. As you can see he shaved the beard.

Sasha`s asnwer to Ksenia in his IG story.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 M1ZMJgNRx-k

I am gonna look like that when I am gonna be 60. I swear! So be prepared @misha.k.ua.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 CGD7fJeezkU

Sasha is telling the viewers who is going to be the next guest on his YT channel show. It is a popular blogger. Ksenia knows him and is saying that it is going to be really cool.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/ksyusashina/
https://www.instagram.com/ksu_nata_serf_lover/
https://www.instagram.com/dominic_ana_photographer/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

+3
Idlemess
natik
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: