SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 26 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:45 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:Side note: I just listened to 'I almost got famous podcasts' with Joe/Brendan. I dont understand why Joe and Brendan said Tayshia fits better with Ivan.. I dont see it... They had ZERO chemistry... is it just me??

They keep saying their lifestyle matches and I dont see it. Ivan is an engineer and tayshia is an influencer... engineers dont have the flexibility to travel around. I am an engineer so I know how limited traveling is. Maybe it's the flashy lifestyle.. I love how Zac grounds Tayshia.. its like she grew more as an individual throughout this season. A relationship can make a person better or worse.. this one definitely made her better..

Have they even met Zac? If they haven't, I bet they change their tune.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:51 pm

@Sprite the interview was with Dr Joe and Brendan... They were on the same season as Zac and Tayshia.. Maybe Zac wasn't a sharer so they never knew his stance with her..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:25 pm

Before we get further off topic, this is a FAN thread. Fan threads are happy positive posts only about the names in the topic title.

Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Before we get further off topic, this is a FAN thread. Fan threads are happy positive posts only about the names in the topic title.

Smiley
Sorry @GuardianAngel.. I was trying to figure out the whys...   giggling giggling  I am missing a new episode of the Bachelorette, even though love Zayshia  :crazed

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:52 pm

One of the best one yet heartbeat I think they may be my favorite couple ever. Something about them is so special.

https://youtu.be/LJHKUJUf3hw
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:58 pm

@Diana  Amazing video...  clapping! :claphands...

By the way, how did they come about the nickname Clarky and the Queen? Did they ever show it?

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:59 pm

Diana wrote:One of the best one yet heartbeat I think they may be my favorite couple ever. Something about them is so special.

https://youtu.be/LJHKUJUf3hw

It is sooo beautiful!! :tissuebox :tissuebox

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:09 am

Ruqibabe wrote:@Diana  Amazing video...  clapping! :claphands...

By the way, how did they come about the nickname Clarky and the Queen? Did they ever show it?

Clarke = Zac’s long time nickname.
During the painting date they called their “masterpiece” Clarky & the Queen. IDK why they chose Queen. Maybe because Tayshia said she is a little bit boujee? giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:13 am

Ruqibabe wrote:

People keep talking about how Zac got lucky with being by Tayshia but i think Tayshia lucked out the most.. Zac is a gem. He is an acquired taste. I am happy Tayshia gave him a chance and got to know him. In the world of influencing and Judgemental Bachelorette fandom, I dont think he would ve gotten a chance because of his past. 

This morning I saw an IG post from a producer. She wrote abt how Zac is a very genuine guy. I hope and pray that more people with colored past get a chance on these shows. It helps with relatability..

I definitely agree with everything you stated. I hope to a certain extent it changes in the way many folks come on this show with genuine intentions like Zac. He didn't even have a clue about the show or it's past seasons. He came on just being himself ready to meet the woman who would accept his heart and all he had to give with no ulterior motives. My gosh this is so refreshing that takes us back to Trista and Ryan and what this should all be about in the end. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:18 am

Topazgold wrote:I think everything worked out the way it was supposed to.

Dale moving the SoCal to support Clare who is taking care of her mother and Tay finally moving to NYC like she wanted to last November

IMO; Both Clare & Tayshia got their happy endings with men that absolutely adore them.  

Yes I agree and in the end this is all that matters we got two bachelorettes in the same season who found their loves and both couples look extremely happy. Notice how these are two grown mature couples who knew what they wanted with no hidden agendas just genuine feelings. Love it!!!
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:25 am

[quote="Diana"]One of the best one yet heartbeat I think they may be my favorite couple ever. Something about them is so special.

Same here I have never been enthralled with a Bach nation couple like I am with these two they are truly beautiful inside and out. I think it is because we have missed seeing genuine couples who are truly there for love and just being themselves.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:51 am

chasus71 wrote:
I definitely agree with everything you stated. I hope to a certain extent it changes in the way many folks come on this show with genuine intentions like Zac. He didn't even have a clue about the show or it's past seasons. He came on just being himself ready to meet the woman who would accept his heart and all he had to give with no ulterior motives. My gosh this is so refreshing that takes us back to Trista and Ryan and what this should all be about in the end. JMO
I wonder if we would ever get this type of experience again for a long while.. This success is due to the openness, genuineness and maturity of both Zac and Tayshia.. it takes both parties not being clout chasers to actually get this optimal result... **Edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FAN FORUM)

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive