SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:32 am

Bachelorette Tayshia Adams Jokes She Needs to "Spruce Up" Fiancé Zac Clark's "Bachelor Pad"

Newly engaged Tayshia Adams and Zac Clark posted footage from his NYC home a week after The Bachelorette's finale to reflect on sharing the space.

She shared a video to her Instagram Story on Tuesday, Dec. 29 to let fans know that she is getting settled with her guy in his home in New York City. The 30-year-old Bachelorette previously posted pics to social media on Dec. 24 of the newly engaged pair heading to his hometown to celebrate Christmas.

"I kind of forgot about Instagram for a hot minute, which is so funny," Tayshia explained in the footage on Dec. 29. "But I have just been so excited just to live life, and not going 100 miles an hour, slash living a double life and being in secret. But I have been so distracted by just being in the same house as Zac."

She laughed as she revealed that sharing a residence with him is much different from their lives prior to the Dec. 22 finale. Before viewers saw Zac pop the question to Orange County, Calif.-based Tayshia on the ABC dating series last week, the lovebirds would "FaceTime for hours on end" or chat on the "phone for three, four hours" because they weren't allowed to mingle in person for fear of being spotted.

"So surreal that we can just be out in the open," she marveled.

At that, Zac made a surprise appearance in the footage as he emerged from his home office. And while she hasn't hailed a taxi just yet, she does have a plan in mind to upgrade his decor just a bit.

"We have to kind of get some furniture," Tayshia declared. "We have to spruce up the place. It's definitely a bachelor pad here, wouldn't you agree?"

When Zac proudly replied, "Absolutely," she was quick to inform him, "So we got to change that up real quick."

Overall, life in the Big Apple appears to be treating the couple well. After soliciting recommendations for board games that they should try next, Tayshia concluded, "We're doing good!" She then turned to her fiancé to ask, "Would you say we're doing good?"

His adorable response? "Better than good—great."

https://www.eonline.com/news/1222758/bachelorette-tayshia-adams-says-she-needs-to-spruce-up-fiance-zac-clarks-bachelor-pad

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by luvstx Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:46 am

notarose wrote:
Mella13 wrote:
Jane Austen wrote:Bennet and Zac are polar apart when it comes to showing their financial status. Bennet with all his chateau, expensive shoes talks( though I don't dislike Bennet...I think he's great TV) but Zac is, yes as some of you had mentioned, so humble and not a show off. His good upbringing shows.

Just curiosity. What is their financial status?

From an interview Bennett gave I gather he is first generation wealth meaning he has personally risen social economically. Zac’s father, based on an interview Doug gave that is online, came from a middle class background, and  gradually rose financially. This makes his children second generation upper class.
Doug Clark interview

IMO how a person handles wealth is no different than how they handle fame. We’ve seen the gamut of post-show behavior from cast coming off the show. I think it depends on character, what motivates a person, and priorities.

UPDATE: Zac tweeted thanks for a grant given by KKR. This verifies that Release Recovery is a nonprofit.
“ In this first round of the KKR Grants initiative, which is focused on identifying and supporting nonprofits whose work supports priorities related to Opportunities...”
Link
This means he and his co-founder draw no income from Release Recovery.

Just feel a need to correct this information. Zac can draw income from the nonprofit if he is an employee of Release Recovery which I’m guessing he is. Board members don’t draw income from it but founders certainly can if they are employed by the nonprofit.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:28 am

Recap of Ben Higgins & Ashley I Haibon's Almost Famous Podcast with Tayshia Adams:

1. TA was the first person from Colton's season the podcast hosts had met after it aired, and immediately knew that she was special. TA's producer at the time had praised her immensely and they had felt the same.

2. TA appreciates the hard times that she has gone through over the years - financial struggles and 'other challenges' as a kid to dating 'sex jerks & a--holes'. Because without those moments, she wouldn't realize that she could deserve what she has today.

3. "Zachary treats me like a freaking angel."
TA never thought she would have a man treat her the way Zac treats her and she appreciates him more because of the boys she has seen around her. She cherishes him and their relationship.

4. AIH was Zayshia fan girl throught airing and texted TA after every episode, who looked forward to the feedback from the podcast host.
(Ashley is extremely giddy and almost quaking in excitement to talk about how she feels about Zac)

5. After Ben Smith was sent home, AIH texted TA that he looked like 'the kind of guy who would ghost a girl after a long term relationship'. But when TA didn't respond to that text, and rumors started that Ben was coming back...BH & AIH thought Ben was the final pick. Both the podcast hosts got scared that things would become awkward between Tayshia and them if Ashley had said something so negative about someone's newly engaged fiance. Higgins called Ashley behind-the-scenes to tell her that she should have reserved her thoughts till there was confirmation about how the season ended. But now...they all laughed through this.

6. AIH wanted Zac to be the final pick very passionately and was been extremely happy that Brendan sent himself home, because she thought in her mind that TA would never end up with Ben or Ivan.

7. BH thinks Ben was never a good match for TA.

8. They think TA was the greatest Bachette of all times.

9. TA believes everything happened the way it was supposed to. But she still sometimes thinks it's crazy how everything turned out.

10. TA thinks it's best that she had no time to prep and look up the guys before she went on. That allowed her to look beyond 'looks' and focus on feelings.

11. Zac grew on her. (Dang it! I make him sound like a fungus... but you all get the point.) TA appreciated their night one convo by the fountain and liked his style because he wore sneakers. But she was attracted to other guys that night.

12. TA is a people's person and was nervous when she met Mr. Harrison on day 1, but the energy that the men in the house had made her have fun. She thinks those guys were perfectly suited for her.

13. On the lie detector date, when Brendan had said he was hesitant to let her meet his family or to meet her family, it rubbed her the wrong way. Their relationship had 'plateaued' and she had wanted to talk to him about it. She knew meeting the parents would be easier than proposing and hence in her heart she knew that relationship was about to end soon. She shut down on their FS date and even if he hadn't left & Ben hadn't returned, Brendan wouldn't be in the top two.

14. The audio which said 'Brendan was the one' was after their first one-on-one where she was happy and had joked that she could leave happy after day 1/2. The producers had practically thrown a fit saying they could never get a third bachette in the same season if she pulled that stunt.

15. After Brendan left, TA was left with doubts whether the other guys were ready to propose. Talks with Ivan in the FS worried her. She hoped Zac was ready. And had no idea Ben was planning to come back.

16. Whenever her dad texts her 'Tayshia...', she knows he's watching the episode.

17. Zac's family was excited to see the season and he watched it with them. It was hard towards the end - FS episode onwards. But their communication is solid and they are not afraid to have deep conversations.

18. In the beginning of the seaon during Clare's time, whenever the episode had Zac saying he was excited for a date, TA always got a jab in and said, "Really? You are excited to go on a date, huh?"

19. Her parents thought the hot tub scene was where she fell in love with Zac. So do a lot of people around her. But TA was mad at Zac that day (for reasons she doesn't remember) and yet gave him the group date rose. She thinks she was fighting feelings for him then.

20. Though she always said things the way she felt it, she wanted to be careful with the 'I love you'. And yet, when Zac confessed...she couldn't hold her feelings in.

21. The succulent christmas tree is doing well; TA refused to waste money & pay $170 for a bush.

(In the middle of the conversation Zac walked into the room, and Ashley got super excited and almost yelled. But he was quite busy with work and couldn't sit & chat with these guys.
PS: Also, the episode is called AdapTayshia. Why? I have no clue!)

Source: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/adaptayshia/id1238355247?i=1000503854915

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:57 am

@iampawsitive AdapTayshia could be a play on adaptation - change to better suit an environment. They did start the interview with asking how she had changed.
JMO

Thanks for recapping 😊

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:06 pm

@luvstx @notarose Release Recovery is not a non- profit. Here is the KKR press release about the grant.  Release is on the list of “Small Business Builders” grant recipients.  There is a separate list below it of non-profit recipients.

https://media.kkr.com/news-details/?news_id=7b6334c4-7489-42f2-b71a-c425bcc1de59&type=1

Release does have a non-profit foundation, but that was not the grant recipient.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:14 pm

mbl wrote:@luvstx @notarose   Release Recovery is not a non- profit. Here is the KKR press release about the grant.  Release is on the list of “Small Business Builders” grant recipients.  There is a separate list below it of non-profit recipients.

https://media.kkr.com/news-details/?news_id=7b6334c4-7489-42f2-b71a-c425bcc1de59&type=1

Release does have a non-profit foundation, but that was not the grant recipient.

bestbud!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:29 pm

It is Def a bussiness and so believe that Zac had spoken about scholarship or grant available for this who need treatment but cannot afford. And that's why he always do byhe New York marathon also. I believe their facility not only help in recovery but also helps in even getting job or employment for their patient. I don't think looking at the facility the fee for treatment is cheap. But also, I think I read it somewhere that for Zac and his partner to open two more centre within just two years that too in one of the most expensive area on New York, they must have some really moneyed investors. Maybe, here his family money comes in.JMO. Zac is the founder/ owner, but I wonder if he takes part now in the day to day running of it. Perhaps just the bussiness aspect is what he takes care now.Again JMO

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:09 pm

Diana wrote:One of the best one yet heartbeat I think they may be my favorite couple ever. Something about them is so special.

https://youtu.be/LJHKUJUf3hw

Thanks for posting @Diana - This was really well done. Thank you "hello serendipity" and to all those who create the lovely vids.

You all get a yes from me on the youtube link everytime I view one!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:48 pm

Thank you for the recap @iampawsitive! I love this:

18. In the beginning of the seaon during Clare's time, whenever the episode had Zac saying he was excited for a date, TA always got a jab in and said, "Really? You are excited to go on a date, huh?"

Watching Zac with Clare is so amusing in retrospect with the way everything turned out - I just really like the way it makes their season and love story even more unique
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:22 pm

Look sweet family! Love this with interlocking hands of Zayshia 🥰🥰

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:37 pm

Love to see it!

Question, how tall is Tay? Asking as she’s bending her knees not to tower over her father-in-law, laugh out loud

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:44 pm

5 feet 5 inches
Facts of Tayshia Adams

Zac is 5'11" according to this article. He has a birthday coming up soon. January 16th.

Starsoffline.com Zak

Google

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive