SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:31 pm

Zac and Tayshia’s IG Stories for dork dance rofl😂rofl

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:39 pm

Tayshia’s IG Stories

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 33 D5952b10

https://instagram.com/stories/tayshia/2478052661117021906?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1934ep4s5aqbg

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:10 am

Topazgold wrote:Sharleen’s recap is up. Needless to say she’s a Zayshia fan!

http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette16/finale

Sharleen writes in that recap, "I think it says something that, during these last few weeks (and pre-proposal, obviously), I’ve actually had a handful of my own girlfriends texting me, asking if I knew Zac (since he is in NYC—I don’t, though!) and if I could hook them up. (For the record, this does NOT happen to me. It’s not uncommon that I’ll get DMs from strangers or friends of friends about Bachelor men I’m friends with, but my own girlfriends do not typically do this!) THAT’S HOW GREAT ZAC IS."

Her words spoke to me. And I couldn't jelp but desperately hope everyone sees how amazing Zac is. The more I see of him, read about him, and dig up about the guy & his life...the more I am awed by him. In a weird way, I feel proud of him and his struggles - he is an example of how the past doesn't necessarily define you, it strengthens & enhances you. There is so much to learn from him and the self work he has gone through. He faces the criticism and the stigma around him with no fear and keeps that smile on his face, all the while creating awareness about a persistent evil. The man is an inspiration.

And I pray he gets all the love and respect from around the globe, something that he truly deserves.

PS: I have not seen a BN member get back to his career & work as soon as Zac has, and that makes me happier and more inspired by him.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:02 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:Zac’s IG stories

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 33 325b3910

https://instagram.com/stories/zwclark/2478036851242760975?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=e2pwtyge71je

So he's gotten her to wear plaid shirts, LOL. thumbsup

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
 Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 33 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:50 pm

@iampawsitive Zac is the most inspirational person that's been on the Bachelor franchise to me. It's not only his journey of recovery but he's someone who has very high EQ imo. How he treats and manages people around him is a masterclass. Tayshia, her family, the other guys, the producers... the way he treats them make them respect him. I rarely see an F1 with an edit as good as his. Usually the producers will be giving the best edit to the next potential lead, but Zac has a flawless edit. No matter what an angel someone is, TPTB can give them a bad edit by background music or splicing of words. Zac was also spared by not showing him much during the fake orgasm date. Lol. So I came to a conclusion that they just respected him and wanted to show his love story with Tayshia.

All imo.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:04 pm

makeover wrote:@iampawsitive Zac is the most inspirational person that's been on the Bachelor franchise to me. It's not only his journey of recovery but he's someone who has very high EQ imo. How he treats and manages people around him is a masterclass. Tayshia, her family,  the other guys, the producers... the way he treats them make them respect him. I rarely see an F1 with an edit as good as his. Usually the producers will be giving the best edit to the next potential lead, but Zac has a flawless edit. No matter what an angel someone is, TPTB can give them a bad edit by background music or splicing of words. Zac was also spared by not showing him much during the fake orgasm date. Lol. So I came to a conclusion that they just respected him and wanted to show his love story with Tayshia.

All imo.

Sadly, I don't think tptb respect anyone. I think the great edit has a lot to do with the fact that they had already selected their next Bachelor. Matt was pulled from this cast, but he wasn't dragged to the end as one of the finalists as is typically the case. Often IMO this is forced on the lead, because tptb have someone in mind that they want and the lead be damned. They have to fake it and then the edit is enhanced to make it seem as if that person was a great choice, the lead is torn, etc. All of it serving to diminish the edit of the F1 and the love story...if there is one.

This year we were fortunate enough to have Tayshia, who is herself very articulate, considerate, empathic and luckily she fell for Zac who matched her in all departments. Because we didn't have to have the next potential lead shoved down our throats, we were able to be shown a wonderful, grown up love story between these two and it was one for the ages!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:33 pm

Sprite wrote:
makeover wrote:@iampawsitive Zac is the most inspirational person that's been on the Bachelor franchise to me. It's not only his journey of recovery but he's someone who has very high EQ imo. How he treats and manages people around him is a masterclass. Tayshia, her family,  the other guys, the producers... the way he treats them make them respect him. I rarely see an F1 with an edit as good as his. Usually the producers will be giving the best edit to the next potential lead, but Zac has a flawless edit. No matter what an angel someone is, TPTB can give them a bad edit by background music or splicing of words. Zac was also spared by not showing him much during the fake orgasm date. Lol. So I came to a conclusion that they just respected him and wanted to show his love story with Tayshia.

All imo.

Sadly, I don't think tptb respect anyone. I think the great edit has a lot to do with the fact that they had already selected their next Bachelor. Matt was pulled from this cast, but he wasn't dragged to the end as one of the finalists as is typically the case. Often IMO this is forced on the lead, because tptb have someone in mind that they want and the lead be damned. They have to fake it and then the edit is enhanced to make it seem as if that person was a great choice, the lead is torn, etc. All of it serving to diminish the edit of the F1 and the love story...if there is one.

This year we were fortunate enough to have Tayshia, who is herself very articulate, considerate, empathic and luckily she fell for Zac who matched her in all departments. Because we didn't have to have the next potential lead shoved down our throats, we were able to be shown a wonderful, grown up love story between these two and it was one for the ages!

I agree that tptb respect no one, and how they drag a contestant to the end and force the lead to keep them because they want them for the next lead. IMO that's why I think we see in the previews Matt saying to CH that he's "not ok" CH mentioned in an interview that at one point he had to have a conversation with Matt because Matt was being difficult (or something of that nature) and Matt did not know how the show works. (I think Matt knew alot about how the show works from Tyler & Hannah ) IMO I think Matt had a hard time with having to lie and fake it with the person that they wanted him to take to the end. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:37 pm

Sprite wrote:

All imo.

A catch phrase post-show for many BN alum is how they learned so much about themselves and what they want to work on. How Zac differs from most IMO is that he arrived having already done the work to better himself. He arrived as a fully evolved adult with a history of commitment to the goals he has set for himself, a man who is employed in a field he is passionate about, someone who embraces his age with no hint of Peter Pan syndrome, and is highly skilled in navigating the stress of the filming experience because for him it was just another life experience and that’s how he does life. He had the maturity to compartmentalize his initial sexual attraction from the need to find out if compatibility in other areas was also present - an uncanny head/heart balance. And most delightful to watch, for me, is Zac is a rare find, a romantic, who is uninhibited and unapologetically spontaneous in moments where he has “the feels”.  An authentically solid man who found what he wanted in Tayshia. So fun to watch!

:yes:  I agree with @Sprite that if this had been a typical season tptb would have promoted a few potential next leads  and diluted Tayshia’s love story with Zac. Since Matt was already in place, it better served their agenda to let their love story progression be revealed. I do, however, think THIS love story was more powerful than any before it. I attribute that to Zac being so clear in his ability to communicate in ITMs and directly to Tayshia thus providing a unique confident sequential first person narration. As Sharleen said, a panda.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:37 pm

Jolena wrote:

I agree that tptb respect no one, and how they drag a contestant to the end and force the lead to keep them because they want them for the next lead. IMO that's why I think we see in the previews Matt saying to CH that he's "not ok" CH mentioned in an interview that at one point he had to have a conversation with Matt because Matt was being difficult (or something of that nature) and Matt did not know how the show works. (I think Matt knew alot about how the show works from Tyler & Hannah ) IMO I think Matt had a hard time with having to lie and fake it with the person that they wanted him to take to the end. jmo

I would not be at all surprised if that were the case.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:25 pm

notarose wrote:
Sprite wrote:

All imo.

A catch phrase post-show for many BN alum is how they learned so much about themselves and what they want to work on. How Zac differs from most IMO is that he arrived having already done the work to better himself. He arrived as a fully evolved adult with a history of commitment to the goals he has set for himself, a man who is employed in a field he is passionate about, someone who embraces his age with no hint of Peter Pan syndrome, and is highly skilled in navigating the stress of the filming experience because for him it was just another life experience and that’s how he does life. He had the maturity to compartmentalize his initial sexual attraction from the need to find out if compatibility in other areas was also present - an uncanny head/heart balance. And most delightful to watch, for me, is Zac is a rare find, a romantic, who is uninhibited and unapologetically spontaneous in moments where he has “the feels”.  An authentically solid man who found what he wanted in Tayshia. So fun to watch!

:yes:  I agree with @Sprite that if this had been a typical season tptb would have promoted a few potential next leads  and diluted Tayshia’s love story with Zac. Since Matt was already in place, it better served their agenda to let their love story progression be revealed. I do, however, think THIS love story was more powerful than any before it. I attribute that to Zac being so clear in his ability to communicate in ITMs and directly to Tayshia thus providing a unique confident sequential first person narration. As Sharleen said, a panda.

I agree with you both. Zac is a great guy, the producers love him, the next lead is already chosen, so the focus is on the love story between the lead and f1.

Let’s not forget Tayshia. IMO, she didn’t give much materials to the producers regarding other guys (cough Rachel, her break up with f2 cough). As Sharleen pointed out, Tayshia was very guarded, and she herself admitted to Ivan, she doesn’t cry in front of people . I don’t know if it’s because of her personality or she knows how this show works, so she’s very careful with her choices of words. After I heard RS’ original incorrect spoiler, I watched very carefully for her relationship with Brendan, but I didn’t see an amazing connection. It stalled after their 1-1 and she knew it. She did kiss Ben after his return, but then we saw her regret ‘why did I kiss him?’” That actually makes me understand that while she was physically attracted to him, she knew he’s not the one for her. That kiss to me, was a closure to her relationship with Ben. She explored, but nothing other than physical attraction there.
So I saw several connections here, but only one love story, and that’s with Zac, physical and emotional.

Sadly, the rating is not that good this year. TPTB may return in focusing on drama.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:59 pm

I totally agree with a lot of the prior assessments... Zac did a whole lot of work on himself before and during the show.. His 9yrs counseling/recovery helped him mental strength. He was emotionally and mentally present for all conversations with Tayshia. He 'made' her present too for conversations.. Zac created a safe space and an ease to have tough conversation with Tayshia..
 I remember him saying immediately Tayshia got there that the time alone with no phone and gadget made him crave a rock and partner.. Zac would have been a wonderful lead if he wasn't currently engaged. His skills would help him properly manage the producers and contestant.  He would read the BS very fast... 

Tayshia is a perfectionist who is very careful of how she portrays and is always guarded so no imperfections slip.. Zac was the only one I saw that she truly was herself with. He just put her at ease with his confidence and ability to live in the moment.. I truly believe he would be great for her in the long run.. He would let her know, its ok being imperfect and living in the moment. I love during clickbait when he talked about not caring what random folks thought abt him. I get the vibe that Tayshia cared but the reassurance from Zac helps. I see massive potential with these two.

I honestly think that Ben was being groomed as a potential lead. The whole coming back and relatively clean edit. I think Brendan also got a potential lead edit. I honestly believe he knew before hand that he was going to break up with her that night. I read multiple interviews where he talked about meeting with the producers multiple times to express his doubt abt the proposal. I think they gave him a wonderful exit and made it seem from the cut and paste of prior Tayshia's interview that he was the ONE.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:29 pm

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 33 2021-010

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJl_THyM4rp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

How good do they look here?! Zac is looking fiiiine post show.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive