SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:46 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:10 pm

They look so happy! Too ADORKable!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:29 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:11 am

Tayshia Adams Reacts to Clare Crawley and Dale Moss' Breakup (Exclusive)

https://www.etonline.com/tayshia-adams-reacts-to-clare-crawley-and-dale-moss-breakup-exclusive-159911

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:15 am

Tayshia Adams on How She and Zac Overcame Their Early Struggles to Build a 'Firm Foundation' (Exclusive)

"Zac has a really established business out there, and he is doing so much good that I really couldn't sleep at night knowing that I would be keeping him away from doing that," she said of Zac, who founded Release Recovery in 2017. "But also I have been wanting to move to New York forever, so this is kind of like, the perfect storm."

https://www.etonline.com/tayshia-adams-on-how-she-and-zac-overcame-their-early-struggles-to-build-a-firm-foundation

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:29 am

That quote shows so much maturity. It's not always about "me". In turn, Zac seems to have his priority as putting Tayshia first. When you have that mutual respect, it doesn't feel like a sacrifice.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:53 am

@Laurenzima asked Taysha what have they learned about each other since the show ended? " He is a very mature man, fights don't have to last 6 hours, 8 hours or go into the next day". :yes: Queen, so true!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:40 am

OT
I didn’t need a shirt so I made a small donation to Release Recovery Foundation. I just got a email from the co-founder Justin:

Thank you so much for supporting our foundation! Your generosity will go a long way to helping a lot of people!

Thank you for being part of the solution,

Justin

Should I ask Where is Zac? I want Zac to write me back rotfl
Just kidding!
Glad to donate

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:24 am

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 57 E5d20310

https://instagram.com/stories/tayshia/2501404898954084061?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=oz2xbjxhxkvz

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:11 pm

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:31 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:50 pm

sdmom wrote:OT
I didn’t need a shirt so I made a small donation to Release Recovery Foundation. I just got a email from the co-founder Justin:

Thank you so much for supporting our foundation! Your generosity will go a long way to helping a lot of people!

Thank you for being part of the solution,

Justin

Should I ask Where is Zac? I want Zac to write me back rotfl
Just kidding!
Glad to donate

I bought a shirt and commented on his IG post and he liked it and said “Send a photo when it does !! Fly the flag ! Thank you !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive