SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 46 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:03 pm

I refused to be a Zayshia Stan, but Zac is making it so hard not too root for them!

He’s not joking when he said he will use his platform to help others. This is the kind of social influencer that I love to see out of BN.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by timfan Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:50 pm

Just saw on tayshia IG story her and zac are going on a roadtrip this weekend to celebrate Zac birthday
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mathwiz37 Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:28 pm

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 46 Screen10

https://www.instagram.com/tayshia/?hl=en

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
mathwiz37
mathwiz37

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:36 pm

@notarose thanks for posting the info on the marathon's. I wondered about Tayshia being a runner when they ran the 5k. If she was able to do that she must have some experience, turns out she did!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:33 am

https://instagram.com/stories/tayshia/2487630197744444956?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1zlbnns7rtk1

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:07 am

https://youtu.be/m1trj0Y0juE

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:16 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIlzE-tKDfY

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:09 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIlzE-tKDfY

Interesting! I think their chemistry is to the roof and their chance of making it is 99%. I believing they both will mutually fight to keep the relationship strong. That's just my opinion!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:23 am

IMO, moreso than their time on the show, the work that Zac and Tayshia do now to build their relationship will define it, i.e., finding common interests to share while also maintaining separate identities (it's good that Tayshia goes out for walks or runs errands without Zac periodically and vice versa) as well as regularly showing each other that they care ("Z" charm, Zac getting them morning coffee, kind words to and about each other). It says something that Tayshia is still in New York when she originally said she'd maybe spend 3 weeks there.

Like any couple Bachelor or not, they undoubtedly face real-life challenges–they are challenges that Tayshia and Zac willingly accepted when they chose each other though, and IMO they'll work to weather storms together.

Without putting unnecessary pressure on them, I have a lot of hope for them–there's something really special between them. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:36 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:25 pm

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:41 pm

Tayshia’s IG Stories

https://instagram.com/stories/tayshia/2488087543956229144?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1vc4t176weago

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive