SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:12 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:

Oh Oh! where is Zac? Your girl is going wild! LOL
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Mella13 Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:46 am

Thank you for kinde words. I am fine and will be. Smiley
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:05 am

@Mella13 Thank you for your honesty. There is no shame in struggling to be our best selves. I, too, offer you my respect.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:16 am

Norcalgal wrote:@Mella13 Thank you for your honesty. There is no shame in struggling to be our best selves. I, too, offer you my respect.

Thank you. I was aware of the problem, asked for help and got it. Smiley
My point was, that I admire Zac, because I in real life, with my real personality, cannot be open about it. Not because I'm ashamed, but because I am not in a position to help someone else. I'm not ready for that.
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:58 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:05 am

Any sign that Tayshia is back in New York? I assume they want to spend their first Valentine's together. If she's not, I wouldn't be surprised if it's because some more opportunities popped up in LA. Maybe she'll say on the podcast tomorrow.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:01 pm

Kaitlyn has a saved IGTV where she talks about the Rachel L/CH interview. At around the 10 min mark K mentions that she was a little sad and that she had just finished interviewing Tayshia for OTV. K was told in advance by someone not to mention the Extra interview. K alluded to it being someone from the show (makes sense as Tay is still under contract and her appearing on OTV would have required production approval) and then she said she did anyway.
JMO it is sad that tptb attempts to restrict freedom and that speaking freely (asking and/or answering) could have negative repercussions for both of them.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:38 pm

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 63 Bb095010
additional pics HERE

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:25 pm

@notarose I wonder if this is an engagement shoot? 💞

Where did you find this?

Last edited by Topazgold on Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added text)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:59 pm

There are 8 pics in total.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:07 pm

Wow knock out pics! Very creative and beautiful!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:23 pm

Thanks for the pics along with the link @notarose! All of the pics were beautiful. Yes, this is me still not fan-girling over these two. giggling

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive