SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Topazgold Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:22 am

@Jane Austen no. It’s their annual men/bonding weekend Zac has posted the previous 2 years on his page.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Topazgold Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:26 am

@GuardianAngel I believe this aired this past Tuesday the 2nd. Unless she’s a guest host again...

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:37 am

@Topazgold I think you're correct. Just as the article says printed on Feb 4th. I read it too quickly

Following her journey as the Season 16 Bachelorette, Tayshia Adams fulfilled her “dream” of co-hosting “Entertainment Tonight” during the long-running newsmagazine show’s Tuesday broadcast.
duh

https://bachelornation.com/2021/02/03/tayshia-adams-steps-into-her-dream-job-as-a-guest-co-host-on-entertainment-tonight/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:50 am

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUw2E-hD_7k&feature=youtu.be
Full interview of Tayshia with Lauren Zima at Roses and Rose.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:57 am

@GuardianAngel Lol. It’s because the articles, videos & podcasts seem to be coming out fast and furious this week!

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:31 pm

Topazgold wrote:@GuardianAngel Lol. It’s because the articles, videos & podcasts seem to be coming out fast and furious this week!

I am soaking it in LOL. God knows when she is going to come out again to give us a glimpse of her life with Zac.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:40 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Topazgold wrote:@GuardianAngel Lol. It’s because the articles, videos & podcasts seem to be coming out fast and furious this week!

I am soaking it in LOL. God knows when she is going to come out again to give us a glimpse of her life with Zac.
:yes: and we can’t count on Zac because he keeps forgetting he has fans giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:08 pm

@notarose, @Maggenzm, which is one of the reasons I love him/them together.

They really seem in love and want this to work by not putting all their business out there and essentially keeping their private life just that, private.

Last edited by Topazgold on Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:16 pm

Same, I am loving all of these interviews with them. By far the best ever couple to come out of this franchise. I love how Zac is not stopping what he is doing to  be all into the Bach nation stuff with podcasts and tea schilling. He is moving forward with his real life career and continuing to make a difference in society. Tayisha is supporting him and sounds like she will go move big to NY FT, which is awesome. A powerful couple I say.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:59 pm

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 59 Specia10

https://www.bancroft.org/support-bancroft/special-events/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:57 pm

https://variety.com/2021/tv/features/bachelorette-winner-zac-clark-sobriety-recovery-1234901083/

An article highlights Zac and how he wants to help others.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:30 pm

Great idea on the Trivia night!

@sdmom  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 59 3100179927 It doesn't matter how many times I read the backstory it brings tears to my eyes. He has a heart of gold and is sharing it with as many people as possible to better themselves.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive