SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:08 pm

Bachelorette star Tayshia Adams is radiant in a form-fitting dress as she enjoys a romantic date with fiance Zac Clark in Hollywood

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 58 Ff526610
 Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 58 0b8c3c10
 Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 58 2e893c10
 Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 58 2f2ded10
 Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 58 161c3d10
 Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 58 674b8810

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9224551/Tayshia-Adams-looks-stunning-printed-dress-enjoying-date-night-Zac-Clark.html

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by ElonM Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:16 pm

Zac looks so hot here!

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 58 38886826-9224551-image-m-36_1612456820043

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/index.html
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:56 pm

OMG! Zac sent me an email! How can I even love him more??

Hi S

You are a hero and we very much appreciate your love and support.

We have a lot of work to do and we could not do it without people like you!

Have an awesome night.

Zac

Zac Clark
Founder
Release Recovery

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:05 pm

sdmom wrote:OT
I didn’t need a shirt so I made a small donation to Release Recovery Foundation. I just got a email from the co-founder Justin:

Thank you so much for supporting our foundation! Your generosity will go a long way to helping a lot of people!

Thank you for being part of the solution,

Justin

Should I ask Where is Zac? I want Zac to write me back rotfl
Just kidding!
Glad to donate

Sorry to quote myself, but this is another “Ask and you shall receive” ! I am so happy Zac emailed me  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 58 1176891977

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:01 pm

Tayshia Adams Says She Never Felt ‘Edited’ On ‘The Bachelorette’: ‘I Definitely Feel Like That Was Me’

Adams also revealed the moment she knew Clark was the one.

The reality TV star gushed, “I knew for sure once I met his family. I just remember when I was about to go to talk to his parents and he was going to go talk to his brother, as he’s walking out the door, he was like, ‘By the way, I’ve told her everything, so you can ask her anything.'”

https://etcanada.com/news/743234/tayshia-adams-says-she-never-felt-edited-on-the-bachelorette-i-definitely-feel-like-that-was-me/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:05 pm

sdmom wrote:
sdmom wrote:OT
I didn’t need a shirt so I made a small donation to Release Recovery Foundation. I just got a email from the co-founder Justin:

Thank you so much for supporting our foundation! Your generosity will go a long way to helping a lot of people!

Thank you for being part of the solution,

Justin

Should I ask Where is Zac? I want Zac to write me back rotfl
Just kidding!
Glad to donate

Sorry to quote myself, but this is another “Ask and you shall receive” ! I am so happy Zac emailed me  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 58 1176891977

I don't know how you do it but it works every time!! laugh out loud

That's awesome!  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 58 1377737533

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:23 pm

Tayshia’s IG Stories - ask support tshirts of release recovery

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:13 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:44 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:04 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:

This is old picture?

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:06 am

frajosfanofchris wrote: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 58 57342810

https://instagram.com/stories/entertainmenttonight/2500495258033230375?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=17a4k12rvle1

When or where can we watch this?

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:18 am

Here's more info on her guest host appearance. I can't find an ET schedule of shows. Maybe someone else will have better luck in finding what day she'll be on. Good for her, what a great experience that is for her.

https://bachelornation.com/2021/02/03/tayshia-adams-steps-into-her-dream-job-as-a-guest-co-host-on-entertainment-tonight/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive