SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:21 pm

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 61 43dce310

https://instagram.com/stories/natashaparker/2503388231049735121?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=fjd8heagv97d

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by lightredemption Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:45 pm

sdmom wrote:Zac is amazing and so is Tayshia! So glad I watched their season.

Am I the only one that rewatches their love story over and over? There are so many great moments. I love thief FD when she said Zac loves me and I love Zac. I love at their night time LCD when Zac told her his sobriety taught him to face tough time not to run away. I love how she kept kissing him and not paying attention on the ring .....

We should discuss : what’s your favorite Zayshia moment?

I love their LCD too. The finale is such a good episode because that date takes up so much airtime and no one else gets one and then you have an amazing proposal after all of it too! Picking a favorite moment is very hard - I'm torn between the proposal and Zac going "I think she believes in me" during an ITM for that LCD. I love that you can see how much he gets out of the relationship too and how much he values her faith and trust in him
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:55 pm

lightredemption wrote:
sdmom wrote:Zac is amazing and so is Tayshia! So glad I watched their season.

Am I the only one that rewatches their love story over and over? There are so many great moments. I love thief FD when she said Zac loves me and I love Zac. I love at their night time LCD when Zac told her his sobriety taught him to face tough time not to run away. I love how she kept kissing him and not paying attention on the ring .....

We should discuss : what’s your favorite Zayshia moment?

I love their LCD too. The finale is such a good episode because that date takes up so much airtime and no one else gets one and then you have an amazing proposal after all of it too! Picking a favorite moment is very hard - I'm torn between the proposal and Zac going "I think she believes in me" during an ITM for that LCD. I love that you can see how much he gets out of the relationship too and how much he values her faith and trust in him

Too many great moments to choose only 1 fav.
I do find this scene the best example of “stinkin cute”

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:27 pm

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 61 3d076c10

https://instagram.com/stories/tayshia/2504011375573239680?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=13jonwthgbf0u

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:40 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 61 3d076c10

https://instagram.com/stories/tayshia/2504011375573239680?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=13jonwthgbf0u

Is this Angela? (Clay's Angela). She was in the same season as Tayshia right?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:58 pm

@Maggenzm I don’t think so. It looks like her friend Brenda who Zac & Tay had lunch/drinks with last week when he was in town

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:11 pm

Topazgold wrote:@Maggenzm I don’t think so. It looks like her friend Brenda who Zac & Tay had lunch/drinks with last week when he was in town

OK, so he is back, but Tayshia is still in LA?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:17 pm

@Maggenzm I believe he’s still in Colorado, as he was in Aspen last night but yes, Tay is still in L.A.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:17 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:54 am

Topazgold wrote:@Maggenzm I believe he’s still in Colorado, as he was in Aspen last night but yes, Tay is still in L.A.  

:yes: @Topazgold He went with his brother and father for their yearly get away, I saw his mom posting. So, this is the first time they are apart since the finale. I wonder if they will post their reunion.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:54 am

The Gastroenteritis Blues podcast
Zac is on the 1st half. He was on his annual ski trip while recording. His annual ski trip usually involves a very large group but this year it’s just his dad, brother Matt, and another guy because of Covid. The majority of the interview is about Philly sports.
He was asked about being engaged and fame. He said lots of beautiful moments & love plus a few things to work out. On fame, he doesn’t get it but is ok with being approached by fans every once in awhile.
He mentioned that he has 2 brothers. The oldest is from his dad’s first marriage. He said that his family has owned a seasonal game box for decades and that when he was away for rehab and others in their box group asked about him his family said he was just away doing his thing. When he returned they saw him as a changed man.
The Eagles franchise sent Zac & Tayshia jerseys and on the pod Zac said the Phillies should hook them up 😂. He mentioned that when he & Tayshia had weekend getaways while the show was airing and the Eagles were playing he would get anxious about whether he would be able to watch so Tayshia learned what a super fan he is. About being a sneaker head, he said it makes him feel young plus he likes fashion. He mentioned his fav brands and that he likes to wear the best for a date with Tayshia.
About his work: it’s for profit and their clients are what he refers to as privileged in terms of finances so he & Justin decided, prior to his time on the show, to start up the Release Recover Foundation to assist those in a different income bracket. The foundation did have a big event planned pre-Covid that had to be postponed. Prior to starting Release Recovery he had worked in addictions. Now he sees to the operations of his businesses as well as works as a consultant to families looking for resources.
The rest is Philly sports talk.
Liberty Ballers pod

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:03 pm

The Gastroenteritis Blues: (28) The Bachelorette's Zac Clark Joins The Show, Plus Sixers Win Over BK & Dan's Birthday

https://player.fm/series/liberty-ballers-for-philadelphia-76ers-fans/the-gastroenteritis-blues-28-the-bachelorettes-zac-clark-joins-the-show-plus-sixers-win-over-bk-dans-birthday

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive