SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:11 pm

sdmom wrote:Zac is amazing and so is Tayshia! So glad I watched their season.

Am I the only one that rewatches their love story over and over? There are so many great moments. I love thief FD when she said Zac loves me and I love Zac. I love at their night time LCD when Zac told her his sobriety taught him to face tough time not to run away. I love how she kept kissing him and not paying attention on the ring .....

We should discuss : what’s your favorite Zayshia moment?

@sdmom there are so many moments, but the dance, OMG, I felt like I was watching a romantic movie, and when he said to her, " look at me!" and they lacked eyes, I just melted!

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:14 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:58 pm

Bachelorette’s Zac Clark Reveals He Convinced a Surgeon to Remove His Gallbladder to Get Painkillers
Link to US magazine

Above based on
Heart of the Matter podcast

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:55 pm

notarose wrote:Bachelorette’s Zac Clark Reveals He Convinced a Surgeon to Remove His Gallbladder to Get Painkillers
Link to US magazine

Above based on

I admire his honesty. It is hard and i could never like that, i have eating disoder, it is not the same and kinda is, because you need deal with it and it is messy. I control it and my family knows it, but i can not speak about it so public, i just can not.
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:07 pm

Mella13 wrote:
notarose wrote:Bachelorette’s Zac Clark Reveals He Convinced a Surgeon to Remove His Gallbladder to Get Painkillers
Link to US magazine

Above based on

I admire his honesty. It is hard and i could never like that, i have eating disoder, it is not the same and kinda is, because you need deal with it and it is messy. I control it and my family knows it, but i can not speak about it so public, i just can not.

I think the fact that you shared it here took strength. Respect.. bestbud!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:00 pm

notarose wrote:
Mella13 wrote:
Link to US magazine

Above based on

I think the fact that you shared it here took strength. Respect.. bestbud!

@mella13 thank you for sharing your story with us. All of us have something that we are working on.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:24 pm

Yeah....nobody is flawless. Our weaknesses, failures drwbacks or struggles can be our greatest strength ( if we allow it) Zac has done just that

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:20 pm

We need more social influencers like Zac!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:33 pm

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSJ1jVwXX/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:34 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:34 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:00 pm

Thanks everyone for all the updates.

The US article, is unbelievable. Zac has turned his life around and is giving back so much it's so heartwarming to read all the good he is doing.

@Mella13 You never know who you may be helping, so thank you, for sharing your story. Much strength to you. bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive