SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:06 pm

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:He looks so sexy in that pic! They really are a beautiful looking couple!   Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 65 1f60d

Mmmm, I find him sensual which is a high compliment from me as I’ve found that more common in European men giggling  Truth though is I think it’s a rare trait in man or woman from any country. A near extinct art form and the reason why Bridgerton has ignited.

:yes: I find him very sexy and hot. He has what you call "je ne sais quoi". He has a certain swag to him, and I think his humility makes him more attractive!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Jane Austen Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:48 pm

Also he's become more attractive after the show...with him putting on a bit more pounds. Or is it love? He is Def not your conventional handsome guy, but it is def his swag, confidence in who he is, his passion for what he do, his vulnerability. For me it was when he hail the "taxi" that did it for me😀

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:42 pm

How’s it possible Zac looks better and better after the show?

I was talking to my husband about how amazing Tayshia i.
. When he watched their 1-1 with me and heard about Zac’s addiction story he said Tay wouldn’t  pick him because of his baggage. That’s the stigma Zac had to face, and I am sure my hubby is not the only one who feels that way. Now he fully admits he’s wrong, he’s biased. But look at Tayshia! She fully embraced who he was who he is . That’s the Queen!
I truly admire her strength

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:36 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:37 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:40 pm

Tayshia’s IG Stories- with Zac

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 65 Cfcb9510

https://instagram.com/stories/tayshia/2508584853001597574?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1t5ui5fszn1u8

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:34 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:45 pm

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 65 0ae97e10

https://instagram.com/stories/tayshia/2509115645402506623?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=19gpijym3aeb

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:33 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:35 pm

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 65 3fca9c10

Source

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:48 pm

people who were in the spoiled thread during Tayshia’s season, Remember, during AMAs that FaceTime incident during that one award show and some of us thought Tayshia might’ve been talking to Zac while she was walking backstage?

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:51 pm

@frajosfanofchris love that Zac posted some pics we hadn’t seen.

Love that the first pic was she got braids. So, I guess he was at her house for the AMA’s? Is it normal to have “couple weekends” at the their own homes opposed to a safe house?

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive