SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:15 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:10 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:29 am

Highights from today's Click Bait episode:
1. "I am obsessed with my fiance and I met him on the show," says Tayshia. Just like in the Marie Claire interview she once again mentions this.

2. While trying to pinpoint a difference with Matt James and Tayshia, Joe made a comment about her being able to 'portray' her better because she had been on prior reality shows. It set her off and the word 'portray' triggered her. She put her foot down and said she is not an actor, was not acting on the Bachelorette, was 100% herself with everyone and not 'put it on' with anyone.

3. She refused to believe body languages onscreen mean anything. But Natasha makes the sweetest comment and says that while Tayshia had a poker face with all the guys and was always present in those conversations, her body language (and she herself) was very different. And it was quite telling. Tayshia admits that she unknowingly leans into guys she likes.

4. She refuses to acknowledge 'Game of Roses' podcast's claim of thinking the Bachelor is ultimately a game. She becomes protective of her experience and her relationship and says it's real life for them.

5. She doesn't find jealousy attractive in a man. And she likes a secure man who doesn’t think about other guys.

6. She thinks the way a man looks at you is an important sign of whether he likes you. She loves eyes. But the man also needs to vocalize his feelings along with the heart eyes. And says that she doesn't like having to pull things out of someone.

Source: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bachelor-royalty-jared-haibon-talks-trying-for-babies/id1532110113?i=1000510590544

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:52 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:

Taysha is getting so much coverage. Has there being an ette with so many opportunities after the show? I can't think of one.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:46 pm

@Maggenzm maybe is seems like more coverage and IMO she deserves it as she did not receive the unveiling and media coverage previous Ette’s have received.

Tayshia is getting a lot of media coverage post season opposed to pre and it might have something to do with her “fairytale” ending/season.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:20 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:11 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:14 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:37 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:16 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:21 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:31 pm

Tayshia’s IG Stories

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 73 Cf50a010

https://instagram.com/stories/tayshia/2517722288382005346?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=72kik7ig62yv

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive